Batman and Harley Quinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggerman
Did anyone see this? Good? Bad?

z0pI8TT9AZ0

Dreampanther
I liked it. Definitely aimed at a more mature audience, with references to the old Adam West show and Harley making a man out of Dick...

Not the best ever, and not nearly as good as Under the Red Hood, for instance. Not gritty or action-oriented, but a fun, amusing way to while away an hour or so.

Impediment
Good, not great. The story had a light hearted tone and was fun. I also loved the classic Batman: TAS animation.

Melissa Rauch SUCKS BADLY as Harley Quinn.

BruceSkywalker
SHIT.. UTTER TOTAL DOG SHIT

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I liked it. Definitely aimed at a more mature audience, with references to the old Adam West show and Harley making a man out of Dick...

Not the best ever, and not nearly as good as Under the Red Hood, for instance. Not gritty or action-oriented, but a fun, amusing way to while away an hour or so.
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

these 2 opinions I agree with pretty much.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

This opinion I just laugh at.

-Pr-
It wasn't great. It wasn't shit. It was all right.

Flyattractor
Yeah that is a pretty good summation of it. I watched it. Didn't hate it. Didn't love it. Kind of laughed a few times. Mostly I laughed at it,more then I laughed with it. You could really just tell it was written by horny old guys tho. Worst part was having to set thru the 2 whole songs in the bar scene....WTF was that crap?

heathjack
for me it wasn't really batman cartoon!! it was more harley quinn movie it really didn't have much action like you expect for batman cartoon!! i higly reocmmend renting it before buying it!! i thought it be like the other batman cartoons i enjoy on blu ray!!

Khazra Reborn
Harley was annoying as phuck, per usual. But the Bruce Timm animation definitely hit my nostalgia nerve, which is probably what they were going for tbh.

steverules_2
Nice to see a little carry on from the original film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.