Thon vs Naga Sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlueTiger1144
My first thread here. Who should win among the two? Reasons, if preferable.

Haschwalth
Thon, superior feat aka Ambria.
Superior, to Naga manipulation of solar flares, done without the aid of magic/enhancing items.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sadow wins this, solidly.

NewGuy01
Sadow, 10/10.

deathslash
Thon uses his superior saber technique to win.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Sadow, 10/10.

thumb up

Ursumeles
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Geistalt
Sadow's tie with Ludo Kressh and scaling over millions (billions?) of Sith wins this for him.

The Merchant
Well, the energies on Ambria was the greatest recorded DS nexus for the Jedi at the time, and they Sadow caused Solar Flares and even a Supernova via the Dark Side, yet Ambrias potency ranked above those demonstrations. Ambria sealed said energies while heavily weakened by said energies and ancient Sith Spirits trying to kill and/or turn him dark side.

Azronger
Sadow one-shots

Deronn_solo
Sadow stomps.

BlueTiger1144
Originally posted by Azronger
Sadow one-shots
No, seriously, why?

LordOfTheLight
Okay, I have to echo the incredulous sentiments of the creator of this thread above, because, is there any actual reason why Sadow stomps, other than "He is strongest Ancient Sith Lord, blah, blah, blah"?

If anything, it should be the other way round. Thon's best feat, magnitude wise, is canonically above Sadow's best feat, and not only was Thon hampered by the energies he was trying to control, he also did not have a Meditation Sphere that amplified his powers by several orders of magnitude helping him.

Am I missing something here? Because, to me it seems like Thon should be the one who is one-shotting here. Genuinely curious.

AncientPower
That however, is an astute observation.

The issue is how much more powerful Kun has to be over Naga Sadow. When we establish via PotJ that Thon is third on the pecking order of Council members during TotJ, behind Urr and Baas, we must consider then how Kun killed Odan-Urr in an utter display of dominance. I'm not overly comfortable with the notion that Kun one-shots Sadow.

LordOfTheLight
Mind elaborating more on how Urr>Thon?

Because that one quote has more loopholes than substance.

AncientPower
Urr and Baas are established as the equivalent of Yoda and Mace in the Jedi Order at the time. The quote further establishes that power in the Force plays the role in such decisions:

Azronger
Sadow stomps because his amulets are OP

LordOfTheLight
Right. But the quote doesn't prevent characters of higher force power from being present. It reduces the likelihood, sure. But Thon has hype that not only places him as among the best in his era, he has been mentioned alongside Yoda in the annals of history. Purely on the basis of his force power.

We have Arca Jeth, who instantly overpowers Freedon Nadd( in spirit form) on the nexus of Onderon, banishing him instantly with Force Light. Yet Nadd has enough power to blast Vodo across the ship, across the galaxy, and render his efforts to help Kun completely irrelevant.

You see where this goes. Much in the same way as you aren't "comfortable" in saying Kun stomps Sadow, it isn't very "comfortable" to say that Urr>Thon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.