Unpopular Opinions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nuke Nixon
Final Fantasy is the single most over-rated series out there next to Call of Duty. And I played Final Fantasy VII so much i wore out the disc.

Scribble
My last post in the GDT was about FF7 and then I saw this. Weird shit, yo. Anyway, yeah, the FF series went downhill after 10 imo.

Anyway, my unpopular opinion is that Guardians of the Galaxy isn't funny and the second one is a massive improvement on the first, to the point of it possibly being the best Marvel film

Surtur
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Final Fantasy is the single most over-rated series out there next to Call of Duty. And I played Final Fantasy VII so much i wore out the disc.

This is true, there are only a handful out of the series that are truly great(6,7,10, and Crisis Core).

Scribble
Originally posted by Surtur
This is true, there are only a handful out of the series that are truly great(6,7,10, and Crisis Core). Mate, 8 and 9 are incredible, the **** you smoking?

carthage
Citizen Kane is an absolute bore of a film

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble
Mate, 8 and 9 are incredible, the **** you smoking?

I found 9 to be okay, I hated 8.

Scribble
Originally posted by Surtur
I found 9 to be okay, I hated 8. I think 8 is really underrated. It's really weird in its systems and controls and takes a while to get used to, but I love it. Did you finish it? Because that game goes to some crazy places over the course of the four discs.

riv6672
Game of Thrones. Meh.

riv6672
I believe in God.

SamZED
Star Wars prequels are better than the original trilogy. Not joking. Try to top that.

riv6672
^^^I'm not a SW fan.

I like individual SW , but much prefer the Star Trek mythos.

TheOneFirestorm
Resident Evil movies are inexcusable unfaithful awful movies and embarrassments because even as movies repeatedly alter continuity.
Also when only 1 badass woman is the only compotent good Character it's a boring predictable uncreative lameass trope.

The Smeghead said it best "Continuity is not a Polite Suggestion."
Also with it's awful science errors are unforgivable flaws which is another reason these feature movies are embarrassments.

riv6672
A bit rambly, but ok. thumb up

riv6672
The upcoming Black Panther is the only MCU movie i plan on never watching.

SamZED
^That's a good one. If it was a famous person who tweeted that that'd cause an outrage.

Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
Resident Evil movies are inexcusable unfaithful awful movies and embarrassments because even as movies repeatedly alter continuity.
Also when only 1 badass woman is the only compotent good Character it's a boring predictable uncreative lameass trope.

The Smeghead said it best "Continuity is not a Polite Suggestion."
Also with it's awful science errors are unforgivable flaws which is another reason these feature movies are embarrassments.
I believe that is the consensus among all RE fans.

UCanShootMyNova
Suicide Squad was the most enjoyable DC movie. Wonder Woman is overrated.

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble
I think 8 is really underrated. It's really weird in its systems and controls and takes a while to get used to, but I love it. Did you finish it? Because that game goes to some crazy places over the course of the four discs.

I admit I did not finish 8 lol. I did invest more than like 1 hour into it, but yeah.

I like Vivi from 9. Almost felt bad for beating him down in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Which the KH games are really just awesome. The gameplay and the nostalgia. Donald Duck is shooting frickin lightning bolts at people. You can fight Sephiroth with Donald Duck and Goofy. You can go into a frickin Tron level in the 2nd game.

riv6672
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Suicide Squad was the most enjoyable DC movie.
I enjoyed the shit out of Suicide Squad.
That was a fun movie.

The Lost
Originally posted by riv6672
That was a funny movie.

FTFY

walshy
new simpsons is better than old

riv6672
Seafood. Bleh.
I'd rather eat a hotdog than a lobster.

Nuke Nixon
Camping isn't really all that much fun anymore after you're in your 40s, things like electricity become so much more important in the great scheme of things.

Nuke Nixon
The Marvel Cinematic Universe is turning into a clusterfunk of hot garbage.

Nuke Nixon
President Cheeto Bandito Trump isn't the worse thing to happen to America.

riv6672
Black does indeed crack!

Nuke Nixon
All this public outrage over Harvey Weinstein is dumb, what about the rest of Hollywood Execs that are equally as scummy... *crickets*

riv6672
Not s fan of dark chocolate. Tastes icky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.