Piccolo vs. Android 18

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



vansonbee
1. Cell arc version of each, who wins this?

2. Current version of both in Super.

Kento
I want to say, obviously Piccolo takes the Cell arc. But it's never stated how much stronger 17 is than 18. So it could be very well that she could outlast Piccolo's stamina. On the flip side she doesn't have a shield to stop Hellzone Grenade. So I side with Piccolo on this but barely.


Current versions... 18. mostly cause power levels have went all to hell, and she's not been shown serious and we know she's still stronger than Krillin. But her infinite stamina is a big game changer in Super.

Damborgson
That sounds about right.

cdtm
Android 18 can beat probably beat Mystic Gohan easily, she should stomp Piccolo.

Dark-Kenshin
1. Piccolo takes this no problem. The possibility of him running out of stamina is not an issue since Piccolo had trained for another year in the ROSAT in preparation for the Cell games. That and he seemed confident enough to be able to handle 18 upon beating 17.

2. 18 . . . I guess? Kicking away an SSB Goku kamehameha stomps any feat Piccolo has brought to the table.

Kento
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
1. Piccolo takes this no problem. The possibility of him running out of stamina is not an issue since Piccolo had trained for another year in the ROSAT in preparation for the Cell games. That and he seemed confident enough to be able to handle 18 upon beating 17.
The problem with this one though is, he was confident in his ability against 17, and wasn't really up to the challenge. And Vegeta and his fifty million time chambers during Cell had been practically useless for whatever reason.

Sure I still think Piccolo wins in the first scenario but I'm not sure it's an easy fight. Since 18 and 17 never seemed to be that far apart in power.

Damborgson
At the beginning of Cell games, Goku confirmed Piccolo was way stronger after the time chamber.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Kento
The problem with this one though is, he was confident in his ability against 17, and wasn't really up to the challenge. And Vegeta and his fifty million time chambers during Cell had been practically useless for whatever reason.

Sure I still think Piccolo wins in the first scenario but I'm not sure it's an easy fight. Since 18 and 17 never seemed to be that far apart in power. I would also add that if PIS/CIS is off, then Piccolo could just as easily win by whipping out the mafuba. A technique he knew just fine during the 23rd world tournament. And since we now know it works on Zamasu level opponents just fine, Piccolo could have used it to not only beat 18, but Cell as well. stick out tongue

Kento
Originally posted by Damborgson
At the beginning of Cell games, Goku confirmed Piccolo was way stronger after the time chamber. Still no way to now where he fell on the spectrum. He'd have to be stronger than 16 for it to make any real difference but there is no way to know what level he got to. Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
I would also add that if PIS/CIS is off, then Piccolo could just as easily win by whipping out the mafuba. A technique he knew just fine during the 23rd world tournament. And since we now know it works on Zamasu level opponents just fine, Piccolo could have used it to not only beat 18, but Cell as well. stick out tongue laughing Makes you wonder why Roshi or Piccolo didn't just sit back while people fought anyone from Radditz to Buu and seal them all up...

Ridley_Prime
While they could've done that back then with past foes, I'm kinda glad the mafuba wasn't continually used as a crutch tbh. Would've gotten too repetitive, so if anything I'm glad it wasn't reintroduced until Super, to appeal to nostalgia of the original Dragon Ball.

Well okay, evil/Super/Kid Buu would've been reasonable to use the mafuba on with how they dragged him out, and Buu being a magical being would kinda make more sense to have to use it on than Frieza or Cell, but other than that...

Inedian
1. Piccolo with ease.

2. Piccolo with even greater ease.

carver9
Piccolo stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.