Battle of Team Wreckers Heroes Version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadowknight
Lets face it, these days specially at Marvel but to a lesser degree at DC also, potentially everyone can beat everyone. So I wanted to create somewhat definite list of team wreckers baring users of prep like Batman, IM and BP. My list consist just of people who has had a history of taking teams and winning & are extremely hard to beat baring weakness exploitation. I was also tempted to include the Vision, Flash, SS and GL but overall too many people have beaten them 1 on 1 for them to be seriously considered serious contenders for TW status eventhough power-wise they qualify. So where do you rank them from 1-5 and did I leave anyone out? Also bonus points if in your opinion they would be considered TW if they switched comic universe.

Hulk
Superman
Spiderman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter

Philosophía
Wonder Woman has no place being here.

shadowknight
Why? Outside of SM I can't think of a Hero at DC that can convincingly beat her or a SH team she can't beat or the very least stalemate

Damborgson
Who's team has she wrecked though?

JBL
Hulk has beaten up on the avengers. The avengers would STOMP any other characters here. Hulk is the only team wrecker here.

shadowknight
Originally posted by Damborgson
Who's team has she wrecked though? while blind she took on the JL minus SM& BM

Flyattractor
Yeah. Kinda True. Spidey is more of a Team Annoyer then a true Wrecker.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Hulk has beaten up on the avengers. The avengers would STOMP any other characters here. Hulk is the only team wrecker here.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JBL
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Name any one of those characters besides the hulk who can wreck the avengers. But know that one character here has been beaten senseless by the avengers.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Name any one of those characters besides the hulk who can wreck the avengers. But know that one character here has been beaten senseless by the avengers.

Superman and Martian Manhunter can easily wreck the Avengers.

Avengers canon proves this to be a FACT!!!

BACK DOWN NOW TO THE KING OF CANON!!!

-Pr-
I didn't know the Avengers were the only team in comics... Interesting.

Philosophía
Originally posted by shadowknight
while blind she took on the JL minus SM& BM That was a glorified training session.

Batman without prep has much better team-wrecking feats than her. As do a dozen other heroes that aren't even mentioned here. She doesn't deserve her spot.

Bentley
Flash has wrecked the Rogues. Obviously a team wrecker.

Magnon
1. Superman
2. Martian Manhunter
3. Wonder Woman
4. Hulk
5. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.