The party planner...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
This afternoon I've been texting and emailing a load of my buddies for one big drinking bonanza tomorrow night.

Whats the betting only 3 people show up? I hate having to organise stuff, its always better if party's just happen on their own.

Either way though, tomorrow I'm gonna get ratted! big grin

yerssot
on your own then?

mechmoggy
I don't mind, done it before...will do it again no doubt.

Phoenix
Well, we can always have a party on here!

mechmoggy
I like the sound of that.....where's To, Gundy and Corran when we need a whiskey Thursday.

Phoenix
*gives ancient dusty bottle of whisky she has scrounged from the back of the cupboard*

yerssot
Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

No doubt - Don't speak

Phoenix
I like that band...

mechmoggy
Woo-hoo!

Whiskey Thursday begins.

*Pours drinks*

yerssot
only heard one song and that's "don't speak" which stands VERY high on my favorite music list

Phoenix
Wonder what we can mix up? Me and my mates do this - can i just say? whiskey and Shloer are a BAD combination!

Phoenix
I like 'I'm just a girl' 'hey baby' and 'love to love you baby'

mechmoggy
Eeeeuw!

Tex
So is there a theme to your party?

I would totally come to a Casablanca meets the Fifth Element theme party!raver

Corran
Mech my invitation seems to have gotten lost in the post.

mechmoggy
Harborne high street, just outside B'ham city centre, between 7 and 8 most likely. Come one, come all!

Tex, you can come dressed as you like chap. I'll be wearing a slinky Gucci dress methinks....

Corran
You know if you'd have mentioned it earlier I may have been able to make it, but I have several other invitations to consider.

Is that near Edgbaston then?

mechmoggy
Yeah, not far at all really. Its about a 5 minute drive away from Broad St in B'ham.

As usual its a last minute thing Corran, otherwise I would have mentioned it earlier.

mechmoggy
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh......feel ill.......never drinking again.........damn tequila and aftershock chaser...... sick

yerssot
is that your promise of the day mech?

mechmoggy
No, I feel so bad that only another beer later will make me feel better.

yerssot
that's better!

mechmoggy
Still, at the moment I feel really rough.

My sides are hurting too. sad

yerssot
headache?

mechmoggy
Suprisingly not, just a general ill feeling.

I phoned my mate to see how he was and he was still drunk! Tee hee, I love it when that happens. laughing out loud

yerssot
shoot, otherwise I could yell sad

mechmoggy
Tell me what waffle-boy? confused

yerssot
nothing, nothing at all

Raz
Have a big fry-up. That'll make you feel better devil

cermiestar
urgh. fy ups.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.