Hillary Clinton Is Out Of Her Mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
I just watched the whole interview with her on Anderson Cooper.

My thoughts are the title of the thread.

This woman is fcking delusional. It's almost scary. Say what up you want about Tump and his crazy talk, she is down right dillusional. It's scary as hell she was so close to the presidency.

jaden101
Beginning to think you're secretly in love with her.

Patient_Leech
Trump is even scarier and he became president.

Hillary is just power and money hungry. Trump is delusional and completely incompetent to be president on just about every level. Trump is completely resistant to reality. That's far more dangerous.

Surtur
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Hillary is just power and money hungry. Trump is delusional and completely incompetent to be president on just about every level. Trump is completely resistant to reality. That's far more dangerous.

Lol there is no way Hilary isn't delusional. Proof? The laundry list of people she has blamed for her loss, that is delusional.

Obama is partially at fault for her loss for talking about a program she agreed with, merely because of how her comments about coal miners were taken. Let that sink in for a second, let the delusion go over you like a wave. She wasn't against the program, but Obama shouldn't have opened his mouth about it because it would have benefited Hilary Clintons career.

Even the media apparently went "too soft" on Trump. Lol, D to the E to the L plus usional.

Patient_Leech
Just saying that as horrible and corrupt as Clinton is, Trump is far more dangerous to the stability of this country.

Surtur
Just saying that as horrible and corrupt as Clinton is, Trump is far more dangerous to the stability of this country.

Okay, but one can indeed say she is better than Trump without ignoring her obvious delusions. Since that kind of stuff is what helped land Trump in office.

Part of what made some dislike her so vehemently(that she will never understand) was people on the left acting totally shocked at the criticism and acting like it was some right wing conspiracy just to take her down because she was a "strong" woman". Essentially acting like one could only have a problem with her if you're sexist or racist or something.

Patient_Leech
I agree that her failings helped land Trump in office. The failure of the Left is a big reason why this civilization is crumbling, yes.

Surtur
I agree that her failings helped land Trump in office. The failure of the Left is a big reason why this civilization is crumbling, yes.

If civilization is crumbling what does it say about Hilary Clinton that her biggest concern is a book whining about her loss?

Keep in mind she sorta agrees with you: "But I am not done with politics because I literally believe our countries future is at stake" -H Doggy Dogg.

The future of the country is literally at stake so...whine about your election loss to help? Sounds like the ramblings of a crazy person.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Surtur
If civilization is crumbling what does it say about Hilary Clinton that her biggest concern is a book whining about her loss?

Keep in mind she sorta agrees with you: "But I am not done with politics because I literally believe our countries future is at stake" -H Doggy Dogg.

The future of the country is literally at stake so...whine about your election loss to help? Sounds like the ramblings of a crazy person.

I didn't realize that's what the book was about.

I guess it's part of her narcissism. And it underscores why she is part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Surtur
I didn't realize that's what the book was about.

I guess it's part of her narcissism. And it underscores why she is part of the problem and not part of the solution.

The book is about "what happened" in the election lol. She does the cliche "Well I take responsibility, but..." and then passes the buck. Obama, Bernie, white people in general, Comey, Russia, social media, the mainstream media, etc.

All to blame lol. If Trump lost and blamed blacks people would have an aneurysm.

Patient_Leech
Jesus. Yeah. The main culprit was her just absolutely slimy and narcissistic need to be president at all costs and her failure to address problems honestly. She just doesn't instill trust by her vary nature and her history as a Clinton, lol. And the fact that the Right spun the whole email controversy to make her seem totally untrustworthy really hurt her, too. For all Trump's failings, he did have a certain charm because he does speak his mind and appears honest. Delusional, idiotic, barbaric and dangerous, yes, but still honest in a sense.

But she did win the popular vote. Which is what we should go by.

Emperordmb
My biggest problem with the electoral college, moreso than the different weighting of different people's votes based on what state they're in, is this winner take all bullshit. It makes people's votes in any states that aren't swing states basically worthless.

Sable

See you can't just say this and then not back it up. Explain how he's delusional. Hillary literally thought she was going to win without even winning. Deep down she still thinks she's President by winning the popular vote. Mind you those are not the rules.

On top of it she's blamed 55 other reasons for her loss without blaming herself.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Sable
See you can't just say this and then not back it up. Explain how he's delusional.

Um, everything he says.. laughing

Sable
Thats a non starter.

Patient_Leech
He lies like a child and is completely not in touch with reality. He doesn't use facts to form his opinions, he uses his opinions to form facts.

Example: He thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax.

I'm not a Clinton fan either, but to condemn her in favor of Trump is indefensible.

Sable
He does not think its a Chinese Hoax, he was bullshitting when he said that. I can't believe you actually think thats what he believes.

And for the record, you realize the climate has been changing for billions of years right? Like at one point the earth was in a ICE AGE for millions of years.

Clinton is dangerous because of the company she keeps. People like the Podestas, Weiners, Huma's and the ones we dont know about.

Surtur
I agree the EC needs to go. However, I can't help but wonder if some of the leftists who want it gone would be embracing it if Hilary had won due to the EC.

Robtard
I enjoy that despite Hillary losing and the fact that she's never going to be president, she still can #trigger the fck out of some people just by talking; about anything really. Clintonphobia is strong still; "I love it!".

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I enjoy that despite Hillary losing and the fact that she's never going to be president, she still can #trigger the fck out of some people just by talking; about anything really. Clintonphobia is strong still; "I love it!".

What is the point of coming in here and projecting some of your feelings onto other posters?

Robtard
IOW: "No, you flip out over Clnton; not me!"

laughing out loud

Patient_Leech
He does not think its a Chinese Hoax, he was bullshitting when he said that. I can't believe you actually think thats what he believes.

laughing So are we supposed to guess what he means? You've proved my point that he is completely unpredictable and incomprehensible. And big business leaders have been afraid to come out against him because they're afraid of reprisal. What's more damaging to a free society than that?

And for the record, you realize the climate has been changing for billions of years right? Like at one point the earth was in a ICE AGE for millions of years.
B]

I can't believe people use this as a refutation against climate change, as if scientists studying it don't know the history of the earth. Yeah, no shit, but it happened over hundreds of thousands and even millions of years. It's happening now extremely rapidly within just a few generations. That's a bit of a difference.

Surtur
IOW: "No, you flip out over Clnton; not me!"

laughing out loud

More like you seem triggered by the topic. It's weird how when you guys talk shit about someone it's not an example of being triggered though, don't you think?

Now is the part where you play dumb and ask when you've done that.

Robtard
laughing So are we supposed to guess what he means? You've proved my point that he is completely unpredictable and incomprehensible. And big business leaders have been afraid to come out against him because they're afraid of reprisal. What's more damaging to a free society than that?

Classic example of Trump Denial Syndrome, that. Trump said it; he clearly meant it. Just like he clearly meant his insane comments about parts of his stupid wall being "see through" because of imagined dangers over falling sacks of drugs.

Patient_Leech
And yeah, Robtard has a good point. Why are you all so #triggered over Clinton anyway? She's not really in power now. She's just annoying. So ignore her.

Sable

I can't believe people use this as a refutation against climate change, as if scientists studying it don't know the history of the earth. Yeah, no shit, but it happened over hundreds of thousands and even millions of years. It's happening now extremely rapidly within just a few generations. That's a bit of a difference.

Fine lets go with what he said, its a Chinese Hoax, how does it affect you?

Did you ever notice, its weather when its in the ocean and not affecting the US. But if it hits the US its climate change

Stupid much?

Surtur
And yeah, Robtard has a good point. Why are you all so #triggered over Clinton anyway? She's not really in power now. She's just annoying. So ignore her.

She is clearly in the news a lot now and doing interviews. She is valid to discuss.

But if people want to dismiss it as being triggered that is cool. Nobody has explained the rules to me of who is or is not okay to discuss without it being an example of being triggered. Is it only people in office? Because if Trump lost and then put out a book whining over it and did some crazy interviews I think people here would be discussing it.

Sable

Oh the ever present "cos Scientists."

What scientist, NAME THEM.

IOW if you are a scientists, you are some fcking god now. Scientistslaughing out loud

Robtard

thumb up

She's just trying to sell her book, good for her if she can.

Emperordmb
I mean you can love it all you want, but the fact is that Clinton is wildly unpopular, and she is electoral poison. The more she sticks around sinking her teeth and claws into the American political system, the more negatively this will reflect on the image of the Democratic party.

Sable
thumb up

She's just trying to sell her book, good for her if she can.

But in her book she's blaming everyone else for her loss. Kind of a bad way to sell your book. Its everyone else fault but mine!

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean you can love it all you want, but the fact is that Clinton is wildly unpopular, and she is electoral poison.

The more she sticks around sinking her teeth and claws into the American political system, the more negatively this will reflect on the image of the Democratic party.

I love the shit out of it, seeing her trigger people because she does an interview is funny. These people still fear her and she won't ever be POTUS.

That's where you're wrong. She lost, so what? There's a loser in every election. She also won the popular vote in her election run, not every loser can say that; in fact very few can. She's also doing a book tour now, not running for office, it has virtually no reflection on the Dem party. Not in reality.

Surtur
But in her book she's blaming everyone else for her loss. Kind of a bad way to sell your book. Its everyone else fault but mine!

Shh, you can't talk about it.

Robtard

Okay, and? If it flops it flops.

Shh, you can't talk about it.

Who said that? No one. Just don't cry when you're mocked for clawing your eyes out over "that woman!" who can't do anything to you now.

Surtur
Okay, and? If it flops it flops.

Who said that? No one. Just don't cry when you're mocked for clawing your eyes out over "that woman!" who can't do anything to you now.

Lol and there is the classic Rob. Nobody is really clawing their eyes out. But okay.

Patient_Leech
Oh the ever present "cos Scientists."

What scientist, NAME THEM.

IOW if you are a scientists, you are some fcking god now. Scientistslaughing out loud

Okay, smarty pants. What experiments have you demonstrated to disprove it?

The point is: we have to depend upon what experts tell us. So I trust scientists as opposed to wacky and barely intelligible morons like Donald Trump.

Sable
What experiments have you done that prove Hurricanes are a result of Global Warming?

Again what Scientists?

Surtur
Okay, smarty pants. What experiments have you demonstrated to disprove it?

The point is: we have to depend upon what experts tell us. So I trust scientists as opposed to wacky and barely intelligible morons like Donald Trump.

If you trust scientists...well, more than one of them have said the hurricanes are not being caused by climate change. What about them?

Patient_Leech
Again what Scientists?

Joseph Romm is a key one.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2015/nov/17/book-review-climate-change-what-everyone-needs-to-know

Sable
What about the scientists that disagree that hurricanes are from global warming. Did you know being hit by one is a crap shoot and all about luck? Did you know there are tons of hurricanes that you never knew about cause they never hit land?

Patient_Leech
Lol, why are you so fixated on hurricanes?

Surtur
Lol, why are you so fixated on hurricanes?

I can't speak for Sable, but what bothers me is how with these hurricanes people were blaming climate change. More than one scientist has come out to say no these recent things were not caused by it.

It can cause unwarranted hysteria. Also you are clearly passionate about climate change so I would think it would bug you too. Since if there is actual evidence out there about climate change and people are trying to push something as evidence that isn't truly evidence...it can hurt the overall cause.

Patient_Leech
Well, it's not just about hurricanes. It's about rising water levels and drought, too.

But it's true that these hurricanes thrive on warmth in the oceans and that's why they're getting bigger and stronger. Irma was massive. I even heard a meteorologist on TV say that he thought the size (400 miles from the eye) was a mistake. He had seen 200 miles before, but Irma was double that.

But is it a direct result of climate change? I don't know. And it doesn't really matter. Proving that a particular storm is or isn't a result of climate change is not the point. The point is it's what can be expected to happen assuming Climate Change is true.

Surtur
Well, it's not just about hurricanes. It's about rising water levels and drought, too.

But it's true that these hurricanes thrive on warmth in the oceans and that's why they're getting bigger and stronger. Irma was massive. I even heard a meteorologist on TV say that he thought the size (400 miles from the eye) was a mistake. He had seen 200 miles before, but Irma was double that.

But is it a direct result of climate change? I don't know. And it doesn't really matter. Proving that a particular storm is or isn't a result of climate change is not the point. The point is it's what can be expected to happen assuming Climate Change is true.

I understand, but like I said I think it harms the cause when people push false narratives.

Climate change is still a valid discussion to have...*after* the natural disaster. As the disaster is going on and people are dying I don't think a climate change debate is needed unless it involves a weather manipulation machine that can fix the problem, otherwise it can wait.

It also most likely hurts the cause when people use it as a political tool, like some did.

cdtm

Depends on what you look for for compentency. They say the hurricane responses under Trump were very efficient.

Robtard
Joseph Romm is a key one.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2015/nov/17/book-review-climate-change-what-everyone-needs-to-know

See, they ask, you provide and then they dismiss. It's a losing battle.

Again, do wonder if they're so dismissive of doctors and lab workers who are in charge of their health. Do they go "fuk you, doc, I'm doing my own cancer screening".

Adam_PoE
Classic example of Trump Denial Syndrome, that. Trump said it; he clearly meant it. Just like he clearly meant his insane comments about parts of his stupid wall being "see through" because of imagined dangers over falling sacks of drugs.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGO8I6KU0AAasJQ.jpg

Flyattractor
Yeah because "doctors and lab workers" never MISDIAGNOSE things or some such. They got a 100% accuracy rate.

Oh wait...

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Where have I heard that before???

Oh yeah....See The First Clinton time the Clintons showed up back in the 90's...

Adam_PoE
I love the shit out of it, seeing her trigger people because she does an interview is funny. These people still fear her and she won't ever be POTUS.

That's where you're wrong. She lost, so what? There's a loser in every election. She also won the popular vote in her election run, not every loser can say that; in fact very few can. She's also doing a book tour now, not running for office, it has virtually no reflection on the Dem party. Not in reality.

Clinton Derangement Syndrome in full-effect!

Flyattractor
Says the guy how brought up Trump in the Clinton Thread.

WOO WOOO ITS CASEY JONES TIME!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!

(that is a train sound effect for the unknowing)

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Says the guy how brought up Trump in the Clinton Thread.

WOO WOOO ITS CASEY JONES TIME!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!

(that is a train sound effect for the unknowing)

I love how they constantly run their mouths about people, but freak when Hilary gets talked about. Then they pat each other on the back and pretend they accomplished something. It's adorable.

Flyattractor
Yes. That is called "CHILDISH Behavior"... and the Left excels at it!

Sable
Clinton Derangement Syndrome in full-effect!

Trump Derangement Syndrome in full effect

Surtur
Trump Derangement Syndrome in full effect

I love how Trump has broken so many people. And they will be broken for years over it. Guaranteed. They can't even comprehend how he won. They struggle to do it.

Sable
Adam thinks Hillary is president.

Flyattractor
Well Adam is English so yeah....

Sable
Adam is one of those people who hated Bernie and wanted Hillary to get the nom over him. Speaks volumes for how screwed up that is. He was all in "I'm with her" I bet he wore the pink shirts too.

Flyattractor
Adam is one of those people who hated Bernie and wanted Hillary to get the nom over him. Speaks volumes for how screwed up that is. He was all in "I'm with her" I bet he wore the pink shirts too.

Well like I said...He is ENGLISH so...

Surtur
Lol, so delusional, so funny.

677W_M53uDc

cdtm
Well like I said...He is ENGLISH so...

So you get banned for "ect", but Adam isn't banned for being British.

No justice, I tells ya.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm

No justice, I tells ya.

Don't question it, someone here was able to threaten murder multiple times without getting banned.

Sable
Lol, so delusional, so funny.

677W_M53uDc

Let's see who's dillusional.

Trump is President and won fair and square.

Hillary isn't President but thinks she is the rightful President.

Who's delusional again?

The Lost
How in the **** did this forum get infiltrated so robustly with whataboutism and the politically ignorant? Jesus.

Surtur
Let's see who's dillusional.

Trump is President and won fair and square.

Hillary isn't President but thinks she is the rightful President.

Who's delusional again?

I just do not believe she is finished with politics. She claims she is, but she is a liar.

Surtur
Originally posted by The Lost
How in the **** did this forum get infiltrated so robustly with whataboutism and the politically ignorant? Jesus.

What subjects should we discuss then? What are acceptable?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm

No justice, I tells ya.

I know. World aint Fair!

But I do admit.. When I "ETC" I ETC HARD CORE!!!!!!

The Lost
What subjects should we discuss then? What are acceptable?

The implications of those questions contribute to proving my point. Seriously. No subject has to change nor are there "acceptable" ones. Just ones discussed without whataboutism or a total lack of any political knowledge.

Surtur
The implications of those questions contribute to proving my point. Seriously. No subject has to change nor are there "acceptable" ones. Just ones discussed without whataboutism or a total lack of any political knowledge.

So you say no subjects have to change, and then you list some that need to change.

Flyattractor
Its politics and those will never change.

The Lost
So you say no subjects have to change, and then you list some that need to change.

The ****? The things I mentioned aren't subjects.

Surtur
It's an all or nothing thing, unfortunately. If there is something you don't like do not click it. It's simple. Or at least it should be.

Surtur
The ****? The things I mentioned aren't subjects.

But it is, because the whole thing of "total lack of political knowledge"is subjective.

Who decides that? Do you? If so, why?

Flyattractor
I blame the SJW's.

The Lost
But it is, because the whole thing of "total lack of political knowledge"is subjective.

Who decides that? Do you? If so, why?

Someone being politically ignorant is subjective?

Man, this forum now. Christ.

Also, why are we discussing subjectivity right now? Did you misunderstand how I was using "subjective?" (The latter question is facetious, by the way. In case you fail to apply your "subjective" knowledge to figure that out.)
I blame the SJW's.

For what?

Surtur
Someone being politically ignorant is subjective?

Man, this forum now. Christ.

Also, why are we discussing subjectivity right now? Did you misunderstand how I was using "subjective?" (The latter question is facetious, by the way. In case you fail to apply your "subjective" knowledge to figure that out.)

For what?

It's sad, but yeah it is subjective here. Dipshits on the forum accuse folk of all kinds of shit that isn't valid.

Out of curiosity, you left or right? Politically.

Flyattractor

For what?

Whatchyagot?

The Lost
It's sad, but yeah it is subjective here. Dipshits on the forum accuse folk of all kinds of shit that isn't valid.

It's sad that you think that because it thoroughly depends. If I say the room feels warm, that's me expressing subjective knowledge. If I say the room is warm because it's 71 degrees according to my ability to read a nearby thermometer, that's objective knowledge.

False dilemma and, since that's happening, you're likely the type to make up your mind after seeing me express a couple anecdotes where I discuss my opinion or perspective about something so there's legitimately no point in disclosing where I stand and how strong/weak that stance is.

Whatchyagot?

The **** does that even mean? I asked you what you meant by your statement and you are asking me what I've got?

Surtur
It is sad that it is subjective, but it is what this forum has devolved into. Don't whine about it because it is pointless.

False dilemma? So you won't say which side you swing, which means you swing left.

Flyattractor
The **** does that even mean? I asked you what you meant by your statement and you are asking me what I've got?

eek!

The Lost
It is sad that it is subjective, but it is what this forum has devolved into. Don't whine about it because it is pointless.

Saying something more doesn't make it more true.

Yes, that. Assuming there are only two things when there is at least one alternative... thing.

See, that was even earlier than I figured, which means it's worse than I thought. It makes it easier for you to force individuals you come across into categorical labels. It makes it even simpler when there's two because it makes it merely a 50/50 gamble for you. Not too bad!

Robtard

False dilemma? So you won't say which side you swing, which means you swing left.

^

This post really illustrates your ignorance and myopic view of well, just about everything. Your "Us Vs Them" approach to all subjects is also in full display. What if he's neither?

Do better, Surt. At least try.

Patient_Leech
Oh my god, this thread just delved into complete what-the-f#ckery.

Surt doesn't understanding the different between changing subjects and speaking more intelligently about them. Wow.

^

This post really illustrates your ignorance and myopic view of well, just about everything. Your "Us Vs Them" approach to all subjects is also in full display. What if he's neither?

Yup.

But it wasn't all a loss, cause this is spot on...

laughing out loud

Sable did that exact thing early in this thread...

He does not think its a Chinese Hoax, he was bullshitting when he said that. I can't believe you actually think thats what he believes.Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Sable
Yuplaughing out loud

Anyways, we can both laugh, but lets leave the climate change debate out of this thread please, I made one specifically for that.

Hillary is still out of her fcking mind. Meanwhile the US is doing ok.

Patient_Leech
^ Wow, an honest concession. You get respect, Sable. thumb up

Surtur

Saying something more doesn't make it more true.

A lesson more here need to learn.

It was a simple question.

Surtur
^

If he was neither then the answer should have been "neither" lol. It's not like if he said neither I would have said "wrong! choose!". Most swing one way or the other, and I made an assumption based on a failure to answer.

If folk don't like it...answer the question, then? Or don't respond at all, but don't dodge around it.

Surtur
Surt doesn't understanding the different between changing subjects and speaking more intelligently about them. Wow.

Lol you and I have had discussions before on multiple topics. I think you know this isn't really true.

I guess reactions surprise me, I ask if someone is right or left and suddenly it is being implied I am trying to "force" people into this. Like I'm waterboarding them until they give in and pick a side. I only assumed a side once the question wasn't answered. Giving the wacking someone from the left was taking in here I thought maybe someone didn't want to fully admit to it. I fully admit I could be wrong.

Thing is, this isn't twitter though lol. You get more than 140 characters. A more nuanced response to the question would have been fine. I would not have gotten my panties in a twist if someone asked if I was left or right, but meh.

The Lost

It was a simple question.

Your simple question was simply loaded.

Patient_Leech
Lol you and I have had discussions before on multiple topics. I think you know this isn't really true.

I guess reactions surprise me, I ask if someone is right or left and suddenly it is being implied I am trying to "force" people into this. Like I'm waterboarding them until they give in and pick a side. I only assumed a side once the question wasn't answered. Giving the wacking someone from the left was taking in here I thought maybe someone didn't want to fully admit to it. I fully admit I could be wrong.

Thing is, this isn't twitter though lol. You get more than 140 characters. A more nuanced response to the question would have been fine. I would not have gotten my panties in a twist if someone asked if I was left or right, but meh.

To ask "left" or "right" is not useful, because you should really pick a topic or two and see how someone responds. People assume too much if you say simply "left" or "right." Issues should be discussed, not loyalties to movements.

Surtur
Your simple question was simply loaded.

I understand where you are coming from and I apologize.

The Lost
I understand where you are coming from and I apologize.

If you're being genuine, I accept your apology and appreciate it.

Surtur
If you're being genuine, I accept your apology and appreciate it.

I am indeed being genuine, I have no issues with you.

Patient_Leech
What am I seeing? Common courtesy on a political message board?

https://giant.gfycat.com/ScentedCrispHare.gif

Surtur
http://i.imgur.com/UFaRx.gif

Steve Zodiac
He lies like a child and is completely not in touch with reality. He doesn't use facts to form his opinions, he uses his opinions to form facts.

Example: He thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax.

I'm not a Clinton fan either, but to condemn her in favor of Trump is indefensible. This, /end thread!

Scribble
I understand where you are coming from and I apologize. Originally posted by The Lost
If you're being genuine, I accept your apology and appreciate it. Originally posted by Surtur
I am indeed being genuine, I have no issues with you.
This makes me happy. We need more of this.

Foxsteak
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGO8I6KU0AAasJQ.jpg dumb facebook meme.

Trump said mexicans are rapists
Where did he day that?
On cnn
Can you show me him saying that on cnn?
Ok it was in a speech
Where in the speech?
Here
Actually he said mexico is bringing rapists into the US, which is true
Hes implying theyre all rapists
How do you know that?
Omg youre a drumpftard, imma go on facebook to moan about you and find a funny meme

Darkstorm Zero
https://orig00.deviantart.net/65da/f/2017/260/4/5/jimsonic2_by_darkstormzero-dbnpff1.gif

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
https://orig00.deviantart.net/65da/f/2017/260/4/5/jimsonic2_by_darkstormzero-dbnpff1.gif
Jesus...

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Jesus...

That is what these threads have been reduced to these days.

Surtur
That is what these threads have been reduced to these days.

How does one reduce a thread to a fictional character? wink

Darkstorm Zero
How does one reduce a thread to a fictional character? wink

Oh? I wasn't aware James Stanton pretending to buttf**k a Sonic plushie toy was fiction :P

Surtur
Oh? I wasn't aware James Stanton pretending to buttf**k a Sonic plushie toy was fiction :P

It's as real as the biblical Jesus.

Darkstorm Zero
It's as real as the biblical Jesus.

Ah, but there is video evidence :P

https://youtu.be/2odAxDpssVo?list=PL4C68FCCCD3E13304&t=67

2odAxDpssVo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.