Ares (Wonder Woman) runs the MCU gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Luke Cage & Jessica Jones
Captain America & Winter Soldier
Spiderman
Venom
Lizard
Magneto (Upgraded)
Vision
Destroyer Armor
Thor
Kurse
Hulk
Apocolypse
Avengers (AOU)

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Luke Cage & Jessica Jones
Captain America & Winter Soldier
Spiderman
Venom
Lizard
Magneto (Upgraded)
Vision
Destroyer Armor
Thor
Kurse
Hulk
Apocolypse
Avengers (AOU)

Once any user has obtain all stones and wear the Gaunlet his powers rise to a Cosmical scale.

None of these are at a Cosmic scale.

Ares should win easily.

Arachnid1
Ares wrecks every one of them. I actually pretty sure he could take the large majority of them all at the same time.

quanchi112
Stops hard at Vision. Ares was not impressive.

Josh_Alexander
Ares wins here due to the Gaunlet.

playa1258
Vision is not stopping him. Vision was stopped by an electric arrow.

Ares smokes his ass.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Vision is not stopping him. Vision was stopped by an electric arrow.

Ares smokes his ass. Vision allowed him to attack and wasn't trying to harm him. Hawkeye can't harm Vision. Be serious. He decimates Ares the joke of a villain.

Silent Master
Ares wasn't all that powerful.

playa1258
Two Marvel trolls saying Ares is weak.

In other news water is wet.

Silent Master

In other news water is wet.

Typical DC fanboy, doesn't actually read people's posts. I didn't say weak. I just pointed out the truth. he wasn't all that powerful.

If you disagree, I'd be happy to BZ Ares vs Thor: Who is more powerful.

quanchi112

In other news water is wet. Vision crushes him. You know it's true he can go intangible whenever he wants as well.

laughing out loud

playa1258
Typical Troll Master. Calling people fanboys when he's a fanboy himself.

Welcome to the ignore list.

Quan is fun for debates. Abhi was right you are nothing but a spam bot.

playa1258
Originally posted by quanchi112
Vision crushes him. You know it's true he can go intangible whenever he wants as well.

laughing out loud Then why did he not phase his way through the electric trap set by Hawkeye?

quanchi112

Quan is fun for debates. Abhi was right you are nothing but a spam bot. While Sm is a scum bag so is abhi. Abhi won't even directly face me anymore. He has no balls. He backed down from a Superman Battlezone to me years ago. He's a pansy.

playa1258
I respect guys who won't back down. SM will be ignored from now on.

Silent Master

Quan is fun for debates. Abhi was right you are nothing but a spam bot.

Typical fanboy, when offered a judged debate. runs like a scared cat, because you know that I was telling the truth and would thus win the debate.

quanchi112
Then why did he not phase his way through the electric trap set by Hawkeye? He had Hawkeye but then the SW turned on him. Did you watch the film ? How did Ares fare against WW ? Poor ares.

quanchi112
I respect guys who won't back down. SM will be ignored from now on. Abhi has a lifetime of backing down to me.

playa1258
WW is a god like Ares. She had a similar power set.

Ares scales to Zeus was able to create Themyscira while dying.

Khazra Reborn
Ares sucks, he gets dusted hard by the Destroyer.

quanchi112
WW is a god like Ares. She had a similar power set.

Ares scales to Zeus was able to create Themyscira while dying. So what ?? It's a title. Apparently WW is scared of bullets. DC is a weak universe.

Vision crushes this weakling.

Silent Master
I like how once I challenged him to a judged and thus unbiased debate, he decides to put me on ignore.

We all know who the real troll and fanboy is.

BruceSkywalker
Doesn't get past Destroyer armor

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Doesn't get past Destroyer armor Dc fans conceded the thread.

relentless1
Vision crushes him. You know it's true he can go intangible whenever he wants as well.

laughing out loud

this from the guy who claims that Superman is weak because Batman whooped him with kryptonite... you can't have it both ways Quan; either you acknowledge that PIS exists for both characters or Vsion is a weak ***** too for being dropped by a guy with an arrow

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
this from the guy who claims that Superman is weak because Batman whooped him with kryptonite... you can't have it both ways Quan; either you acknowledge that PIS exists for both characters or Vsion is a weak ***** too for being dropped by a guy with an arrow Yes, because Superman attacked him multiple,times and didn't even demo starts strength to subdue batman in a crappy upgraded suit. Vision wasn't defeated by Hawkeye and SW was needed to give them the time needed to escape. Vision wins.

BruceSkywalker
Dc fans conceded the thread.

figures

playa1258
Ares takes out the Destroyer with a combo of tk and transmution.

Sable
Wasn't Ares controlling metal with ease and bending it to his will?

playa1258
Yes he was.

Sable
He would rip the destroyer apart and use his metal armor to form his own.

Utrigita
I see Ares getting at least to Thor. The one that will present him with the greatest problem imo until that point is Magneto. Magneto has the feats to put him above Ares in power and scale, Ares has the durability and strength to ensure Magneto can't allow the battle to close. It should be a really interesting fight.

If he gets past Thor, I can't see how he is going to put Kurse down tbh.

Darth Thor
Stops at Magneto.

tkitna
Ares was not that great. I think Destroyer, Apoc, and probably an intelligent fighting Thor takes him out.

Sable
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Stops at Magneto.

Based on?

playa1258
Destroyer wasn't shit. Thor beat it fairly easily using his weather powers and blocking its beam back with Mjolnir.

Ares could use his TK to immobilize Destoyer and transmute it.

Magneto can be beat with TK or by Ares teleporting inside his shield and fighting him hth. Probably a quick draw fight. Who ever attacks first wins.

Thor has shown no answer to TK. Nothing is stopping Ares from rag dolling him.

I say he gets to Apocalypse.

ShadowFyre
What answer does Ares have to a massive aoe attack from Thor that absolutely dwarfs the one that killed him in the first place

Sable
His own lightning killed Zeus, which ended up being redirected to kill him. As many people have said not all magical lighting are equal. I doubt Thirs lightning is the same level as a Ares own lightning.

playa1258
Ares can potentially stop at Magneto. I don't think he's getting past Apocalypse.

Silent Master
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What answer does Ares have to a massive aoe attack from Thor that absolutely dwarfs the one that killed him in the first place

I think it's funny that playa1258 thinks Ares will ragdoll Thor with tk, seeing as he's never once used that tactic.

Sable
Originally posted by Silent Master
I think it's funny that playa1258 thinks Ares will ragdoll Thor with tk, seeing as he's never once used that tactic.

But thats like saying Sidious could not do that even though he hasn't isnt it?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Sable

This isn't CBR, we argue in character and not what we think people should be able to do based on their powersets.

Sable
I remember in the Palp vs Khan thread, everyone was saying Quan was stupid for saying Palp could not rag doll Khan. Turns out, he was right?

Silent Master
I remember in the Palp vs Khan thread, everyone was saying Quan was stupid for saying Palp could not rag doll Khan. Turns out, he was right?

Don't remember the thread, but Palp wouldn't need to regdoll Khan in order to win, most likely they were just responding to quan's massive Khan trolling. remember, quan is the guy who said Khan would beat Superman.

FrothByte
Wonder Woman's biggest advantage over MCU's heavy hitters is her speed. Unfortunately, I don't recall Ares actually matching her speed. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he did, but from what I recall every instance WW used her super speed she pretty much blitzed Ares. Ares posed a challenge because
1. He was super tough
2. His destructive output was a lot greater than Diana's

Unfortunately in this gauntlet, quite a number of people are also super tough with a good amount of destructive output. Just take Magneto for example. His destructive output is far greater than anything we've seen from Ares. And if he's allowed time to put up his shields then he's arguably tougher than Ares as well.

Then we have to ask how exactly is Ares defeating Destroyer. Or Thor for that matter since I'd assume their lightning cancels each other out.

Sable
You have no idea how tough his magnetic field around him was.

You also forgot he was manipulating metal at his will. He could easily rip the destroyer apart the same way Magento could.

playa1258
Magneto could wrap in metal and hold him down considering he was effecting the planet at one point.

Sable
He never did that to Apoc, so he can't do it to Ares. He couldn't even stop Apoc from walking forward.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Don't remember the thread, but Palp wouldn't need to regdoll Khan in order to win, most likely they were just responding to quan's massive Khan trolling. remember, quan is the guy who said Khan would beat Superman. I never troll.

playa1258
He never did that to Apoc, so he can't do it to Ares. He couldn't even stop Apoc from walking forward. You are right. He never did.

Silent Master
Some people might want to watch X-Men 1 again, as Magneto did use metal to hold people in place.

Sable
Yes Logan. Not anyone as powerful a Olympic diety.

Silent Master
Not just Logan.

Sable
Who on Ares level?

Silent Master
The question was whether or not he's used the tactic, it's clear that he has. whether or not it'll work on Ares is a completely different matter.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by relentless1
this from the guy who claims that Superman is weak because Batman whooped him with kryptonite... you can't have it both ways Quan; either you acknowledge that PIS exists for both characters or Vsion is a weak ***** too for being dropped by a guy with an arrow

thumb up

Excellent job exposing Quanchi's extreme bias...

TheVaultDweller

Sidious has directly TK'd multiple people, including other Force users, during The Clone Wars. He's even Force Choked people outside of his direct line of sight.

TheLordofMurder
I never troll.

laughing out loud

TethAdamTheRock
Stops at Magneto imo

carthage
Gets destroyed by Magneto

TheVaultDweller
Magneto is a wildcard IMO. Out of everyone here, he has the greatest sheer raw power, in terms of the amount of mass/distance he can affect. However, he's never gone 1-on-1 against someone like Ares, and his shields are basically featless. I am reluctant to give him a win because, if his shields are not up to scratch (and they have zero feats of tanking Ares level attacks), it will take literally just one hit from Ares to kill him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

Excellent job exposing Quanchi's extreme bias... Hawkeye never beat Vision. Context. I hate when people ignore it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.