Raditz vs the World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
In this scenario, Raditz kills Goku and Piccolo. Gohan escapes (somehow) and goes back to Kame House. Raditz doesnt wait to heal his wounds and goes after the kid where he runs into the rest of Earths heroes.

Wounded Raditz vs Tien, Yamcha, Roshi, Krillen, Chaozu, and Gohan

Can they fight him off?

Dark-Kenshin
Roshi via mafuba.

StiltmanFTW
What are his wounds? Everything he sustained excluding the makankosappo death blow?

What about Yajirobe?

NewGuy01
According to Toriyama, Roshi was "always capable" of his feats in RoF, and was simply "more powerful than he let on."

Given how he was wrecking waves of Frieza force fighters, I'd say Raditz is in for a bad time.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by NewGuy01
According to Toriyama, Roshi was "always capable" of his feats in RoF, and was simply "more powerful than he let on."

Given how he was wrecking waves of Frieza force fighters, I'd say Raditz is in for a bad time. So he just let himself get killed by Demon King Piccolo? Toriyama is a hoot! laughing

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
So he just let himself get killed by Demon King Piccolo?

Guess he just wanted to give the new generation a shot at saving the world. At least now we know where Goku got the idea in the Buu saga. laughing out loud

NemeBro

Given how he was wrecking waves of Frieza force fighters, I'd say Raditz is in for a bad time. So Toriyama is clinically retarded huh? Interesting.

Damborgson
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What are his wounds? Everything he sustained excluding the makankosappo death blow?

What about Yajirobe?

Everything except the death blow.

carver9
Scans of Toriyama saying this. Anyways, Raditz wins.

Ridley_Prime
laughing Apparently don't need Super's help to see Toriyama as the tard writer he kinda is.

Robtard
How do you people call yourselves DBZ fans and not know that Roshi was always capable but capped himself? Pfft. bunch of phags.

Ridley_Prime
It's not that we didn't know Roshi wasn't a pushover, it's more to do with the absurdity of him suddenly coming out of the closet during Super, when he restrained himself/his power during the entirety of Z, even when he and the earth was constantly in danger. That's tard writing no matter how you slice it.

StiltmanFTW
Rare gif showing Roshi training:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/80a27702d2a0e816ce9254fe1406d37d/tumblr_mnr1p8WZux1sn5r0ro1_500.gif

Dramatic Gecko

Given how he was wrecking waves of Frieza force fighters, I'd say Raditz is in for a bad time.

I'd say Toriyama made that up a few decades later because he likes the rapey old fart. But whatever Akira. Whatever.

SSJGGogeta
Toriyama has alzheimer's. He could say that Chiaotzu is the next Super Saiyan God that masters the avatar state, at this point. His statements should be taken with a grain of salt at this point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.