Code Vein

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
iNefvCy70vA

C78Heoos26Q

UlAibmXar0g

VlchbehRWeQ

BruceSkywalker
this game looks interesting but I might wait to see how others feel before I buy

Arachnid1
xAIrm9nXdiw

I like the music depending on the background we get to the boss. It sounds regal, and kind of weebish which fits the game I guess.

What I don't like, is the NPC that helps you beat the boss and heals you. I really hope that's optional like in Soulsborne. Also, is it just me or does the boss seem kind of wooden and telegraphed? He mostly just sets off a few swings and then resets to his standing position. Most of the moves look a bit too obvious so anyone taking advantage of invincibility frames (assuming thats still how it works) shouldn't have any trouble stringing a few timed rolls.

Also, the world seems kind of bland. It doesn't have the same character FROMs games has. I'm hoping it's not indicative of the final product. They still have plenty of time to flesh it out before the game goes gold.

I'll give this a chance just because I NEED something to scratch my Soulsborne itch until we get a new entry from FROM (same reason I played Lords of the Fallen, which actually wasn't a terrible experience), but I don't expect it to reach the same heights.

NemeBro
This is the edgiest weaboo "nice try kid" game I've seen in a long time. Looks great. thumb up

Nemesis X
To anyone who was looking forward to Code Vein, it's been delayed and will be out next year.

https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/1017030892991238149? ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm
%5E1017030892991238149&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cinemablend.com%2Fgames%2F2449269%2Fcode-vein-is-the-latest-title-delayed-into-2019

Kazenji
Ahhhh..the anime style Dark Soul game.

NewGuy01
I'm excited for and will buy it as an anime and souls fan, but I fully expect it to be terrible if I'm being honest. The world design looks awful.

Jmanghan
Oh cool, another souls-like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.