Melania Trump bashed for Dressing up for WH Event

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Typical Sexism run amok

Flyattractor
So was it "Sexism" in all those stories back in the last admin when they gushed over how beautiful MEECHHELLL was?

Surtur
I don't get why the price of her dress matters? They are rich, it's not like they spent tax dollars on it. First her shoes, now her dress. I think maybe some are mad she is far more attractive than the last first lady.

Sable
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So was it "Sexism" in all those stories back in the last admin when they gushed over how beautiful MEECHHELLL was?

Of coarse not, that was totally ok. If they didn't do that it would have been racism.

Flyattractor
Oh yeah, I forgot.

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't get why the price of her dress matters? They are rich, it's not like they spent tax dollars on it. First her shoes, now her dress. I think maybe some are mad she is far more attractive than the last first lady.

They didn't just imply her dressing down for Irma and dressing up was not appropriate, they made it known.

Surtur
She should just go to the salvation army and pick up a pair of sweat pants and maybe a wife beater.

Flyattractor
She should just go to the salvation army and pick up a pair of sweat pants and maybe a wife beater.

And then they would bee-itch about her taking the clothes away from the Poor People.

rolling on floor laughing

Surtur
If Michelle Obama was treated this way they'd scream racism.

Flyattractor
That because the Left uses Lies to push their agenda.

Surtur
If its open season to bash first ladies then really we have not had someone bangable since Jackie Kennedy. And hell even she couldnt keep JFK satisfied. Everyone else is super duper unattractive.

Flyattractor
I feel like making a Jackie-0 joke but I will refrain.

Surtur
I feel like making a Jackie-0 joke but I will refrain.

You think Jackie ever thought to herself "in the future I will be played by someone who married a scientologist" ?

Robtard
People refer to Michelle Obama as a 'monkey'. People who would go on to vote for Trump years later don't say a word

People mock Melania Trump's dress. Endless Righteous Indignation ensues from Trumpers

Flyattractor
Oh I bet we can find worse things said about all the Turmps then "Monkey" Insults, and those will be being thrown by Leftist like Robbie.

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
People refer to Michelle Obama as a 'monkey'. People who would go on to vote for Trump years later don't say a word

People mock Melania Trump's dress. Endless Righteous Indignation ensues from Trumpers

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Flyattractor
But they do make a Left!

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard

Even if that were true, the Democrats are supposed to be better then that. Or that's what they keep telling voters..

Sable
That is true, I thought the democrats were the intellectual civilized culture and the republicans were the uncouth nativists.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by cdtm
Even if that were true, the Democrats are supposed to be better then that. Or that's what they keep telling voters..
Are democrats calling Melania a monkey? Anyway, I'm not seeing sexism in the article tbh. You could argue it's undeserved resentment for the wealthy/well to do, but that's hardly the same as what Michelle has dealt with.

Sable
The sexism part was a joke, the stupid part is the need for the article.

Criticizing her for dressing up for a WH event even though previously that day she was down in Florida with the hurricane victims.

shiv
Originally posted by Sable
That is true, I thought the democrats were the intellectual civilized culture and the republicans were the uncouth nativists.

+

Nice Dress

+

Salvation Army Pants + A Wifebeater

Melania would make it Rock

Rockydonovang
The sexism part was a joke,
Ah, fair enough then
the stupid part is the need for the article.

It's yahoo answers, stupid unnecessary articles are a regular feature
Criticizing her for dressing up for a WH event even though previously that day she was down in Florida with the hurricane victims. Like I said, Yahoo answers

Sable
Ah, I didn't know yahoo answers was literally dedicated to write stupid nonsense for the purpose of writing it, thanks for the tip.

Sable
Originally posted by shiv
+

Nice Dress

+

Salvation Army Pants + A Wifebeater

Melania would make it Rock

Most def, she can make anything look good.

Robtard

No, that's just the narrative some people claimed the Democrats as a collective say/believe and then attack Democrats over that imagined belief. It's straw-ish.

Flyattractor
No...THIS is STRAW-ish...

Zopw7WQpwsI&t=0s

shiv
Most def, she can make anything look good.

she got that milf swag

Patient_Leech
I really don't give a rat's ass what she wears. Could not give less of a f#ck.

Flyattractor
That sounds like a Sexist remark to me.

Patient_Leech
That sounds like a Sexist remark to me.

Which one? Mine or shiv's?

Rockydonovang
No...THIS is STRAW-ish...

Zopw7WQpwsI&t=0s
He could have just said "there is a flame on me".

A well placed deflection though thumb up

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Which one? Mine or shiv's?

....yes

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
He could have just said "there is a flame on me".

A well placed deflection though thumb up

Its KMC. It just how things are done.

NemeBro
I don't get why the price of her dress matters? They are rich, it's not like they spent tax dollars on it. First her shoes, now her dress. I think maybe some are mad she is far more attractive than the last first lady. It's weird how you can laugh about one rich person (Kim Kardashian in this case) literally being robbed of their riches, but defend another rich person's exorbitantly expensive attire. What happened to "deep down they look down on us" my man?

Flyattractor
Probably because we have actual proof that Kim is a stuck un BuntPunter and not so much with Mel , at least not to the same daming levels.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by NemeBro
It's weird how you can laugh about one rich person (Kim Kardashian in this case) literally being robbed of their riches, but defend another rich person's exorbitantly expensive attire. What happened to "deep down they look down on us" my man?
As should be obvious, Flyattractor is vehemently opposed to elitists

NemeBro
As should be obvious, Flyattractor is vehemently opposed to elitists You might want to read my post a bit more carefully my man.

Flyattractor
As should be obvious, Flyattractor is vehemently opposed to elitists

Durn right Skippy! Powah To the PEEPUHHH!

You might want to read my post a bit more carefully my man.

But they can be so boring.

Surtur
It's weird how you can laugh about one rich person (Kim Kardashian in this case) literally being robbed of their riches, but defend another rich person's exorbitantly expensive attire. What happened to "deep down they look down on us" my man?

I don't find it weird at all. I'm saying don't whine about how expensive her things are.

Though it's a step up from whining about what shoes she may or may not wear to Texas. A baby step, but a step. Feel free to continue to talk about Kim K if you want.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/iDNV4P9.jpg

dadudemon
Michelle wasn't ugly. She was attractive. no expression

And so was Obama: he was a handsome president.

And the First Lady is absurdly hot and intelligent. You'd think the left would be all over her and loving her because she clearly hates Donald Trump.

If I could afford it, and my lady wanted it, I'd probably buy her expensive dresses, too. But I'm not rich. So no super expensive dresses for her.

What's the point of being rich if you don't do rich people things?

Sable
She hates Trump the way Hillary hated Bill.laughing out loud

Patient_Leech
https://i.imgur.com/iDNV4P9.jpg

laughing out loud

Surtur
She hates Trump the way Hillary hated Bill.laughing out loud

https://i.imgur.com/3KNVycS.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.