Ben Shapiro at Berkley.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Ben at Berkly learned a few things....and one was....

Shapiro at Berkly ...and No Antifa Riots....because Police allwed to do thier JOB!

snowdragon
Yeah good times wink

I loved the fact they offered counseling to people who were "offended" and or "hurt." Alot of those young adults need to grow up.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by snowdragon
Yeah good times wink

I loved the fact they offered counseling to people who were "offended" and or "hurt." Alot of those young adults need to grow up.

Especially that one person who needed counseling but hadn't gone to the speech.

Sad little Snowflakes.

meep-meep
I know how touchy everyone in this forum is so I'll keep this brief. Ben Shapiro has a lot of great points and his conversation proves it. He's not right about everything, he is a decent person that admits, wholeheartedly, his view. I respect him.

NewGuy01
Speech is violent, we will not be silent!

Sable
?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ben at Berkly learned a few things....and one was....

Shapiro at Berkly ...and No Antifa Riots....because Police allwed to do thier JOB!

seems kinda weak

godemperortrump
A bit sick of neocons like Shapiro walking around believing themselves to be edgy because they get prevented to speak at Universities run by Communists.

Flyattractor
Yeah. It would have been way more fun to see the cops go in and pepper shot some more Antifa Fascists in the nuts again.

Treat those Nazis like the Phaggots they are.

Surtur

FistOfThe North
id be nice to see him debate. im more curious for that than his monologue. havent seen him do it yet ..

Surtur
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
id be nice to see him debate. im more curious for that than his monologue. havent seen him do it yet ..

He recently debated Cenk from The Young Turks. It did not turn out well for Cenk lol.

Surtur
For those who want to see Ben's latest thing at Berkeley:

aP_9cRUzqMw

Ben: "Nancy Pelosi, with whom I disagree on literally everything there is to disagree on, including the proper use of botox."

Owned lol.

Surtur
"This week we found out a clown can come out of the woods and scare half of Americans, and also IT came out".

laughing

Robtard
Oh look, another event that stayed mostly peaceful and the Trumper-phenotypes still have a problem. Lolz.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur

Ben: "Nancy Pelosi, with whom I disagree on literally everything there is to disagree on, including the proper use of botox."

Owned lol.

He insulted a woman's looks because he couldn't attack her politics/views. How edgy.

Ben's alright, even find myself agreeing with him at times, but that was stupid of him.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Robtard
He insulted a woman's looks because he couldn't attack her politics/views. How edgy.

Ben's alright, even find myself agreeing with him at times, but that was stupid of him.
He does attack her politics/views though :/

You can say it was in poor taste, but it's certainly not a sign of intellectual weakness when he has no issue attacking her political stances.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
He does attack her politics/views though :/

You can say it was in poor taste, but it's certainly not a sign of intellectual weakness when he has no issue attacking her political stances.

I did. It is. Deal with.

Surtur
Oh look, another event that stayed mostly peaceful and the Trumper-phenotypes still have a problem. Lolz.

Where is the problem? Oh and it was mostly peaceful because the cops actually did their jobs. 600 grand was spent on security.

If you knew anything about Ben you know he could indeed attack her political views and he does indeed attack the views of the left in the video.

Also, why does her gender matter? Would it have been different if he'd said it about a man?

Emperordmb
I mean, the fact that Berkeley is so filled with violent regressives $600,000 needed to be spent on security, and that the university offered special counseling sessions for any hurt by his speech.

Like that's pathetic. The university is permissive of and is inculcating some very regressive attitudes and behaviors. In elementary, middle, and high school, the only time special counseling was offered for a specific situation is when students at my high school died in a ****ing car crash, and yet you have a university offering counseling for anyone emotionally hurt by a speech they didn't attend? This is truly pathetic.

I'm actually pretty pleased with Berkeley for actually allowing the cops to do their jobs and taking the potential threat of these violent ideologues seriously, but that doesn't change the fact that it's apparent UC Berkeley is inculcating regressive attitudes.

Robtard
Where is the problem? Oh and it was mostly peaceful because the cops actually did their jobs. 600 grand was spent on security.

If you knew anything about Ben you know he could indeed attack her political views and he does indeed attack the views of the left in the video.

Also, why does her gender matter? Would it have been different if he'd said it about a man?

Then stop whining. There's a riot, you whine. There's no riot, you whine about cost.

Despite not sucking on Ben's dick like you do now that your other heroes like Milo, Tomi and Bill O'Reilly have fallen in disgrace, I know more about Ben than you do. I regularly read his articles on the Daily Wire, smug one.

It shouldn't and he wouldn't have attacked her looks if she were a fluffed, injected, pulled and spray tanned man like Trump. That's the point, sport.

Surtur
I mean, the fact that Berkeley is so filled with violent regressives $600,000 needed to be spent on security, and that the university offered special counseling sessions for any hurt by his speech.

Like that's pathetic. The university is permissive of and is inculcating some very regressive attitudes and behaviors. In elementary, middle, and high school, the only time special counseling was offered for a specific situation is when students at my high school died in a ****ing car crash, and yet you have a university offering counseling for anyone emotionally hurt by a speech they didn't attend? This is truly pathetic.

I'm actually pretty pleased with Berkeley for actually allowing the cops to do their jobs and taking the potential threat of these violent ideologues seriously, but that doesn't change the fact that it's apparent UC Berkeley is inculcating regressive attitudes.

And remember as Ben says, he spoke at Berkeley early in 2016 and they didn't need to spend *anywhere* near that much money on security.

Surtur
Then stop whining. There's a riot, you whine. There's no riot, you whine about cost.

Despite not sucking on Ben's dick like you do now that your other heroes like Milo, Tomi and Bill O'Reilly have fallen in disgrace, I know more about Ben than you do. I regularly read his articles on the Daily Wire, smug one.

It shouldn't and he wouldn't have attacked her looks if she were a fluffed, injected, pulled and spray tanned man like Trump. That's the point, sport.

Lol it is hilarious how much this triggered you. Just read your post out loud to yourself.

Robtard

As longs as you got to say "regressives" a few times

Robtard
Lol it is hilarious how much this triggered you. Just read your post out loud to yourself.

Good job dodging all my points thumb up

Surtur
Good job dodging all my points thumb up

I don't need to dodge them, you are just that triggered. Ben took a shot at Trump too lol. Specifically, at Trumps appearance. At the same event no less lol.

Robtard
IOW: "There was no riot at Berkeley and this makes me mad!"

^Trumper phenotypes in this thread

Surtur
No Rob, IOW you look like a damn fool because he attacked both the looks of Pelosi and Trump in the same lecture lol. Which is something you said he wouldn't do because you apparently know his stuff so well.

Emperordmb
As longs as you got to say "regressives" a few times
I mean what is it if not regressive that people are willing to amass in mob and violently try and shut down the speech of someone they disagree with, or when a university is willing to help indulge and encourage emotional weakness on a level that's truly disturbing. Sounds pretty regressive to me.

And I'm not Flytractor, you shouldn't interpret this statement from me as an attack on the left as a whole, there is a very clear distinction to be drawn between those who are on the left and are willing to participate in civilized discussion, and those who will either commit violence or have an emotional breakdown instead. I am not attacking you or making some blanket castigation of anyone on the left, so there is no need to get defensive about these types of people.

Robtard
No Rob, *whining ensues*

https://brobible.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/sad-fat-guy3.jpg

^Trumpers hoping/praying "Antifa" would riot so they could whine about it and then have to settle for whining about security cost

Surtur
Lol...wake up with bed bugs or something today Rob?

Flyattractor
More like the Bedbugs woke up with Robbie.

Course Antifa is probably treading very carefully now. Especially now that they are now Legally Labeled as TERRORISTS!!!!!! Won't be the cops coming for them. I it will be The National Guard.

Gawd how I would love to see that.

Surtur

Course Antifa is probably treading very carefully now. Especially now that they are now Legally Labeled as TERRORISTS!!!!!! Won't be the cops coming for them. I it will be The National Guard.

I just love how Rob says Ben wouldn't attack a spray tanned man like Trump and in the video Ben literally refers to Trump as the "orange guy" lol.

So yes, he took a shot at Trumps appearance as well. Epic failure at trying to imply sexism thumb up

Flyattractor
Rob is RACIST against orange people.

But then the Left are the creators of RACISM so ...

Adam_PoE
Despite not sucking on Ben's dick like you do now that your other heroes like Milo, Tomi and Bill O'Reilly have fallen in disgrace . . .

Do not forget about Sargon. It would not be a conservative YouTube personality bukkake party without him. I honestly have not seen so many dudes with the not-gays hanging on every word another guy says. It is like they cannot form an coherent thoughts on their own, and they need these guys as surrogates to articulate their thoughts for them.

Bashar Teg
Lol...wake up with bed bugs or something today Rob?

I just love how Rob says Ben wouldn't attack a spray tanned man like Trump and in the video Ben literally refers to Trump as the "orange guy" lol.

So yes, he took a shot at Trumps appearance as well. Epic failure at trying to imply sexism thumb up
Rob is RACIST against orange people.

But then the Left are the creators of RACISM so ...

https://i.imgur.com/rTDKclt.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Do not forget about Sargon. It would not be a conservative YouTube personality bukkake party without him. I honestly have not seen so many dudes with the not-gays hanging on every word another guy says. It is like they cannot form an coherent thoughts on their own, and they need these guys as surrogates to articulate their thoughts for them.

These types of people/personalities definitely loves to step in line and have a (what they perceive to be) a strong male figure tell them what to think and how to think it.

Surtur
The triggerdom is hilarious. Go on, tell us more about those youtube personalities and all that. Get it off your chest.

Robtard
Weird thing coming from you, sport. Considering you're one of the people here who routinely post clips of youtube ranters like Steven Crowder, Gavin McInnes etc as proof of something. Need a redo?

Surtur
Weird thing coming from you, sport. Considering you're one of the people here who routinely post clips of youtube ranters like Steven Crowder, Gavin McInnes etc as proof of something. Need a redo?

Why would I need a redo? I stand by any youtuber I have posted. I merely meant that if someone wants to whine about the videos being posted have at it, tell me more.

Robtard
I stand by any youtuber I have posted.

You sure do, remember when you mucked and played hero-shield for Milo over his pederastic comments? Robtard remembers. Robtard remembers almost everything smile

Proof: It was in the "UC Berkeley Riots" thread.

Surtur
You sure do, remember when you mucked and played hero-shield for Milo over his pederastic comments? Robtard remembers. Robtard remembers almost everything smile

Proof: It was in the "UC Berkeley Riots" thread.

And yet I stand by any Milo video I have posted. Do you have anything to show otherwise?

Robtard
Surtur's standing by his man Milo Yiannopoulos <3

Surtur
And I would stop trotting out your memory lol. It always tends to fail you when it comes to your own behavior.

Robtard
And I would stop trotting out your memory lol. It always tends to fail you when it comes to your own behavior.

*citation needed* *proof required*

Adam_PoE
aNX9oljTwgo

ArtificialGlory
Sargon caught the gay from Milo.

Steve Zodiac
"This week we found out a clown can come out of the woods and scare half of Americans, and also IT came out".

laughing Did you really make over 160 posts in the last 48 hours? Unemployment?

Steve Zodiac

Proof: It was in the "UC Berkeley Riots" thread. Yeah, he doesn't like women, but he likes Milo...

Flyattractor
Stevie just admitted to being a Homophobe.

How sad He feels that he must hate the Gays.

Why YOu Hate the Gays Stevie?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
aNX9oljTwgo

eek!

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Did you really make over 160 posts in the last 48 hours? Unemployment?

Please continue to track my posts lol. It's not sad or desperate at all.

Well, all the times your behavior is called out and you feign ignorance. Sort of like you literally just did right now lol. No doubt you'll respond again and ac tlike you have zero clue what I'm talking about lol.

Stevie just admitted to being a Homophobe.

How sad He feels that he must hate the Gays.

Why YOu Hate the Gays Stevie?

Remember when Rob tried to say Ben was being sexist and got shut down? Good times.

darthgoober

I thought he had made fun of Trump's looks before, are you sure he hasn't?

Surtur
Originally posted by darthgoober
I thought he had made fun of Trump's looks before, are you sure he hasn't?

He literally does it in the same lecture lol.

Robtard

Well, all the times your behavior is called out and you feign ignorance. Sort of like you literally just did right now lol. No doubt you'll respond again and ac tlike you have zero clue what I'm talking about lol.

Protip: If it happens so often, should be easy to prove smile

Flyattractor
Robbie hates the gays to.

WHY ROBBIE WHY!?

Bashar Teg

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/362/110/dfe.gif

Flyattractor
Bashy just admitted to being a Jew hater.

WHY YOU HATE THE JEWS BASHY!?

Oh wait.. You are a Leftist Fascist just like.....YOU KNOW WHO!!!!

carthage
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Did you really make over 160 posts in the last 48 hours? Unemployment?

Lmfao

Robtard
Oh shit, I missed that Stevie Z post. Is that true, Surtur, did you really post 160+ times in 2 days?

Seems you need a better hobby, imo, sport.

Surtur
Oh shit, I missed that Stevie Z post. Is that true, Surtur, did you really post 160+ times in 2 days?

Seems you need a better hobby, imo, sport.

I have no idea. Was Steve sad enough to track my posts? I don't know. I'd be curious what proof he had.

Robtard
I have no idea. Was Steve sad enough to track my posts? I don't know. I'd be curious what proof he had.

Um, there's a post tracker built into KMC. So I'm going to take that as a yes.

Surtur
Um, there's a post tracker built into KMC. So I'm going to take that as a yes.

I do not track my own posts Rob lol. If a poster is sad enough to do so, okay.

Robtard
It's sad for Steve to click a button on KMC? Weird, but if that's what you need to cope, I'm cool with it. Moving on.

Surtur
It's sad for Steve to click a button on KMC? Weird, but if that's what you need to cope, I'm cool with it. Moving on.

It's sad for folk to keep track of other folk and whine about it.

Robtard
But-t-t-t you've complained how all some people do is post negatives about Trump. Isn't that like keeping track of another's posting habits and whining about it?

Let me guess, it's different when you do it cos reasons.

Surtur
But-t-t-t you've complained how all some people do is post negatives about Trump. Isn't that like keeping track of another's posting habits and whining about it?

Let me guess, it's different when you do it cos reasons.

Did I whine about how many posts they make per day? Quote it. Quote an actual adult whining about that here. Not a child, a grown up. Go for it.

Robtard
But-t-t-t you've complained how some people do nothing but post negatives about Trump here, that is whining about another poster's posting habits. So it seems you're really doing another "it's okay when I do it" maneuver.

Do you deny you've said this about people posting about Trump?

Sable
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Speech is violent, we will not be silent!

lol indeed Berkeley has lost its luster as the free speech capital it once used to be.

Its odd how much Obama changed that generation, whiney snowflake kids addicted to social media and twitter, most of these people don't have jobs when they graduate, end up back at home and mom and pops house working at Starbucks, who encourages them to protest and even gives them time off to do so.

The people that ****ed that generation are the ones to be blamed, but these kids don't realize it.

Surtur
But-t-t-t you've complained how some people do nothing but post negatives about Trump here, that is whining about another poster's posting habits. So it seems you're really doing another "it's okay when I do it" maneuver.

Do you deny you've said this about people posting about Trump?

Have I ever whined about the number of posts per day, yes or no?

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
lol indeed Berkeley has lost its luster as the free speech capital it once used to be.

Its odd how much Obama changed that generation, whiney snowflake kids addicted to social media and twitter, most of these people don't have jobs when they graduate, end up back at home and mom and pops house working at Starbucks, who encourages them to protest and even gives them time off to do so.

The people that ****ed at generation are the ones to be blamed, but these kids don't realize it.

I just just loved the Q and A they had. How some students attempted "gotcha" questions and got utterly and completely shut down.

How they are now whining and saying the police "got out of line" there. Which in Berkeley speak means the cops actually grew some nuts and did their jobs.

A jewish man wearing a Yamaka triggered them and caused them to call him a white supremacist lol.

meep-meep
I like Ben Shapiro. He seems to share some of the values I do. Definitely not all of them, but mostly the ones I find important. The oooo'ing and aaaaah'ing for him is...annoying, though. I wish in his Q&A's he would shush his supporters so he can finish his points. Troubles me a little.

Edit: The line between support and fanaticism, and those who bask in fanatical support, is what I'm concerned with fyi.

Flyattractor
To bad on College Campuses in the U.S now you aren't allowd to have a different set of Values or Opinions. You MUST Adhere to Leftist Fascist Dogma. That is the Law of the Campuses!!!!!!

meep-meep
To bad on College Campuses in the U.S now you aren't allowd to have a different set of Values or Opinions. You MUST Adhere to Leftist Fascist Dogma. That is the Law of the Campuses!!!!!!

Have you been in college? Or education after high school? I graduated with a 2.7 out of h.s.

Flyattractor
I spent a couple years in collge but that was back when the Prof's were still more in the Middlle Age'ed hippies type of mindset rather then the Fascist leftist Mindset of today...

Surtur

ArtificialGlory
Well, at the least the schmuck who wrote that has the decency to not beat around the bush and plainly states that the 1st amendment sucks, and that words are apparently physical acts. And if your opinions make someone feel like crawling into a hole and disappearing, I assume you should be thrown in jail?

Surtur
She went full retard. You're not supposed to go full retard.

Flyattractor
Yeah. People should not be allowed to have Freedom of Speech. What other "Freedoms" should people not be allowed?

Surtur
Yeah. People should not be allowed to have Freedom of Speech. What other "Freedoms" should people not be allowed?

The freedom for Berkeley to get tax payer dollars. Gone Baby Gone. Let some douchey California hipsters pay for it.

Flyattractor
I would think that Freedom From Taxation is one thing the Left will be WHOLEHEARTEDLY Against. HARDCORE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.