Old Master Maul vs Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

godemperortrump
Sabers
Force
All-out

- Season 5 TCW Savage

Round 1: Normal Savage
Round 2: Bloodlusted enraged Savage

DarthAnt66
Maul easily.

godemperortrump
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Maul easily.
It's been changed.

UCanShootMyNova
Maul.

Savage.

Kurk
Savage is simply too unskilled in the refined aspects of fighting to give Maul a run for the money.

Enraged Savage might throw him around as he did to Dooku, but Maul knows his brother inside and out; they're literally brothers.

I think they're pretty close force-wise though. Maul hasn't shown any true offensive force skill.

Rockydonovang
Round 2 savage is sids+ and hence wrecks

Round 1 gets thrown in the air, pulled out of the sky like a freighter, and then disintergrates him like a lilek.

And yea, I'm willing to bet old master maul can replicate Vader's LOTS feats

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Kurk
Maul hasn't shown any true offensive force skill.

Go back to SOD issue 1. He puts down more droids in a Force wave than enraged Savage did.

deathslash
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Go back to SOD issue 1. He puts down more droids in a Force wave than enraged Savage did. savage still put down Anakin and Kenobi though. He also ragdolled Adi Gallia with the force as well as choking Dooku and Ventress at the same time....

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by deathslash
savage still put down Anakin and Kenobi though. He also ragdolled Adi Gallia with the force as well as choking Dooku and Ventress at the same time....

A Dooku and Ventress that were fighting each other to the death, it's safe to say they weren't fully focused on Savage.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
A Dooku and Ventress that were fighting each other to the death, it's safe to say they weren't fully focused on Savage. Ventress, I could accept. But savage was already an enemy of Dooku at this point and it still doesn't change how it took them so long to break free of his grip.

Darth Thor
savage still put down Anakin and Kenobi though. He also ragdolled Adi Gallia with the force as well as choking Dooku and Ventress at the same time....

He pushed Anakin and Obi-Wan. Pushing is not the all and end all. They weren't KO'd or defeated or anything.

Ventress choked Anakin and Obi-Wan in the same arc so the Jedi duo were clearly susceptible to Force attacks at the time.

Given Maul's Force blast on Obi-Wan, I doubt the Adi Gallia force push was anything Beyond him.

Dooku and Ventress was his most impressive Force ragdoll (even though they were clearly caught off guard at first). But they did both ragdoll him back in turn.

DarthDuelist9
Ventress, I could accept. But savage was already an enemy of Dooku at this point and it still doesn't change how it took them so long to break free of his grip.

Doesn't matter, Dooku's concentration was split between two enemies (probably even more towards Ventress considering he was in a bladelock with her). That's going to influence the amount of defense you can muster.

In the TCW continuitity (or canon in general) breaking free from a Choke isn't really a thing. We only have seen Force users defend against Force attacks when they were fully prepared to do so, Dooku in this case was absolutely not.

deathslash
Originally posted by Darth Thor
He pushed Anakin and Obi-Wan. Pushing is not the all and end all. They weren't KO'd or defeated or anything.

Ventress choked Anakin and Obi-Wan in the same arc so the Jedi duo were clearly susceptible to Force attacks at the time.

Given Maul's Force blast on Obi-Wan, I doubt the Adi Gallia force push was anything Beyond him.

Dooku and Ventress was his most impressive Force ragdoll (even though they were clearly caught off guard at first). But they did both ragdoll him back in turn. he sent them both flying to the ground after two extremely lengthy battles and while horribly injured too. Tell me again what maul did that was better?

She did it while clearly using her hatred to amp herself. Don't pretend that it isn't impressive.

I can agree with this.

The ragdolled him when he went for a saber attack though, not in a purely force battle.

SunRazer
Maul's more skilled, which is the big difference here. He wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.