Frost vs. Android 18

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Both fighters will face each other in the current arena of tournament of power, with no one else there, but them.

Can #18 take revenge for her husband?

Damborgson
Hmm....I'm not sure. I don't think its been well established how much stronger frost is now than in the tournament, but my gut says 18.

Sable
Frost said he is weaker

Ridley_Prime
That was only said to give Vegeta a false sense of security while Frost was enacting his mafuba plan.

But yeah, for now I would say 18.

Inedian
Frost easily. 18 never trained after Cell Saga. Piccolo was clearly above 18 in Cell Saga and only became much stonger, so he crushes 18 even with greater ease. It was clearly said by Goku that Piccolo is no match for Frost power wise. Frost wins easily, 17 might be a different story.

Ridley_Prime
If Frost was stronger than Piccolo then why did he have to resort to the poison needle cheat to win? lol

vansonbee
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
If Frost was stronger than Piccolo then why did he have to resort to the poison needle cheat to win? lol He was weaken after his beating by Goku and Piccolo has gotten stronger since tournament against universe 6.

Dark-Kenshin
Plus Piccolo used strategy.

Ridley_Prime
Eh fair enough. Frost likely wins here in which case.

Then again, 18 kicking away a SSJB Kamehameha. lol

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
17 wins, kek. In the episode where 17 returns, it's explicitly stated that 17 had been training for the past decade, which in Dragonball makes someone massively more powerful these days. Android 17 is above Piccolo, probably by a considerable margin, so Frost gets stomped into the dirt.

Ridley_Prime
Piccolo's trained over time as well like he always has. It's unknown who trained more on their own between him and 17, but the thread is Frost vs 18, though I agree 17 would stomp that coward.

Dark-Kenshin
Eh fair enough. Frost likely wins here in which case.

Then again, 18 kicking away a SSJB Kamehameha. lol Yeah, we've seen 18 training with Krillin, knock away Goku's kamehameha and she's looked consistently impressive throughout the tournament, so it's pretty reasonable to believe she is well beyond her powers displayed in the Cell arc.

Inedian
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
17 wins, kek. In the episode where 17 returns, it's explicitly stated that 17 had been training for the past decade, which in Dragonball makes someone massively more powerful these days. Android 17 is above Piccolo, probably by a considerable margin, so Frost gets stomped into the dirt.

Yes, but this thread is about 18.

carver9
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Yeah, we've seen 18 training with Krillin, knock away Goku's kamehameha and she's looked consistently impressive throughout the tournament, so it's pretty reasonable to believe she is well beyond her powers displayed in the Cell arc.

What does her training with Krillin have to do with anything (lol)? Also, 18 knocked back a holding back Goku blast which means, that showing is irrelevant.

cdtm
And Frost was stomped by a normal SSJ Vegeta, so advantage #18 and Krillin.

Ridley_Prime
After the last episode Frost was in, he tries the 100% 4th form that Frieza taught him, but gets too fatigued from his new state before he can do enough to 17 or 18, while either Android remains the same in energy due to their infinite stamina.

Ridley_Prime
Bumping again to point out 18's showing against Ribrianne was > anything Frost ever did.

Fight me.

cdtm
#18 stomps.

Damborgson
Yeah, 18 beats him down

ares834
Bumping again to point out 18's showing against Ribrianne was > anything Frost ever did.

Fight me.

Eh. It wasn't that great. Ribrianne is roughly base Goku level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.