Snoke's Identity Leaked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
A video from a fairly reputable source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlFjtiNQx8

Rebel95
I like this theory. And it would be an interesting storyline for the next trilogy too

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, I saw this. Fairly interesting idea, if done correctly.

slayne
snoke is nihilus

DarthAnt66
This theory has been floating around since pre-TFA. Lmfao @ it being recently "leaked."

Kurk
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This theory has been floating around since pre-TFA. Lmfao @ it being recently "leaked." If you watched the video and trust SWtheory then it it's basically confirmed.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Kurk
If you watched the video and trust SWtheory then it it's basically confirmed.
Assuming I'm not biting on bait here, why the hell would we trust him?

Rebel95
It makes sense and it's the best theory I've heard

DarthAnt66
The premise that Snoke is an ancient dark-sider that drains the Force energy of people is possible, but I'd bet 40 USD via PayPal for someone to back the full video.

Kurk
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The premise that Snoke is an ancient dark-sider that drains the Force energy of people is possible, but I'd bet 40 USD via PayPal for someone to back the full video. In previous videos he keeps mentioning how a random emailer keeps sending him random leaks on TLJ before it's officially released and that they correctly predict them 100% of the time.

DarthAnt66
SWTheory released the crawl that the emailer leaked him. If you read it, you would realize it was written by some Mongolian elder in the slums of Delhi.

Nothing he says has an ounce of legitimacy to it besides the content that has already been leaked.

Check r/starwarsleaks or Making Star Wars as your source for leaked information. They handle it professionally over there. Everything else is fake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.