NYT: Trump is a White Supremacist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Ridiculous

vansonbee
The article is by a black guy. Sorry, I take everything black people say with a grain of salt.

Sable
I take anyone with the name Blow with a grain of salt.

Steve Zodiac
Well, he clearly likes to divide America along ethnic lines through his rhetoric.

cdtm
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Well, he clearly likes to divide America along ethnic lines through his rhetoric.

How? I've seen most of his stuff, and the only real flaw he has is being tone deaf to modern day social identity politics.

The football thing, I think he was honestly focusing on shirking the flag. It's everyone else making it about race.

Steve Zodiac
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/26/donald-trump-reminds-puerto-rico-billions-dollars-debt-amid/

Inhuman or inhumane?

Steve Zodiac
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/09/24/two-thirds-of-americans-think-trump-is-dividing-the-country-including-a-fifth-of-his-supporters/?utm_term=.85505813c9bf

Emperordmb
Originally posted by cdtm
The football thing, I think he was honestly focusing on shirking the flag. It's everyone else making it about race.
thumb up thumb up thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

History will view Trump as 'the great divider'. What does that say about his voters/supporters. Lol

cdtm
What politician isn't a divider? Two party system kind of leads to that.

Emperordmb
Also I find it ironic that a lot of the people calling Trump racist support racially discriminatory policies, whereas Trump to my knowledge hasn't pushed for a single piece of policy meant to treat anyone differently based on race.

In fact ironically enough Trump got called a racist for his DOJ going after racially discriminatory programs in college admissions.

cdtm
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Also I find it ironic that a lot of the people calling Trump racist support racially discriminatory policies, whereas Trump to my knowledge hasn't pushed for a single piece of policy meant to treat anyone differently based on race.

In fact ironically enough Trump got called a racist for his DOJ going after racially discriminatory programs in college admissions.

And they didn't even get the facts right, as it wasn't white kids, but asian kids the policies were limiting.

As proven from a statement by the DOJ itself to the media.

Robtard
Originally posted by vansonbee
The article is by a black guy. Sorry, I take everything black people say with a grain of salt.

^ micropenis alert

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by vansonbee

CRAAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIN

cdtm
Laughable statement. Bigoted and ignorant, even.

Don't insult black people by comparing them with jews and gingers. stick out tongue

Surtur
Anyone who thinks Trump is a white supremacist is just not intelligent. No, it's not even up for debate.

Sable
A year ago, the words white supremacist were not even in common usage, Soros, media matters think tanks came up with another catchy term and made it mainstream.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
A year ago, the words white supremacist were not even in common usage, Soros, media matters think tanks came up with another catchy term and made it mainstream.

The weird thing is this just helps actual white supremacists. When everyone is a white supremacist nobody is. When everyone is a nazi nobody is.

Sable
SPLC says WS make up less then .003% of the population and that is a high estimate. Yet it's portrayed as 63 million people.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Anyone who thinks Trump is a white supremacist is just not intelligent. No, it's not even up for debate. Says the leech on American society.

Surtur
SPLC says WS make up less then .003% of the population and that is a high estimate. Yet it's portrayed as 63 million people.

Which is hilarious because that is like their main source to go to for hate groups and stuff.

Also don't you find it funny that we shouldn't worry about a small percentage of muslims who are radical, but we should worry about a small percentage of Americans that are white supremacists?

Sable
Double standard

Surtur
Double standard

I seriously want an explanation as to why we should be so very concerned about one but not the other. Instead, we cater to these mongrels:

Jihad-loving Muslim who murdered a US soldier has a prison-diet demand. And a judge is listening.

cdtm

Because then they'd be under the microscope.

Hate on dirt poor, uneducated white supremecists who have no real say on the economy, job creation, party policy, policies affecting people of color, policies affecting women, policies affecting same sex marriage..

Do bigots and racists exist? You bet they do. And they're easy to hate, easy to refute, get people watching, listening, reading, and otherwise ignoring all the wealthy/influential people in their own party, in their own city, in their own districts, who all live like kings while poor democratic voters rot and get angry at white supremecists..

The real war isn't a race war, it's a class war. And they've done a good job of making sure that's one war we're too distracted to organized against..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.