Satele on Valkorian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Haschwalth
https://i.imgur.com/iETG4rD.png
Valkorian did have a massive affect on the force during his death.

Rockydonovang
Impressive.

Now, I'm eagerly anticipating when he does return with the darkside part of him dead in STWOR's next expansion, Shadow of Valkorian

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's very impressive, yeah.

ILS
Am I the only one that finds it sort of cringey that a lot of Valkorion's wank looks like it's been written by a 12 year old, and is sent, in-universe, via an email?

SunRazer
Nope.

ILS
"a shockwave in the Force that ripped through me with such power I nearly blacked out" sick

Selenial
Reads worse than AP's fan fiction did.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ILS
"a shockwave in the Force that ripped through me with such power I nearly blacked out" sick
#FirstGalaxyProblems

Azronger
So, Valkorion's physical death releases a room-wide shock wave, but his infinitely weaker spirit in the body of an infinitely weaker Force user releases a galaxy-wide one.

#swtorlogic

ILS
Originally posted by Azronger
So, Valkorion's physical death releases a room-wide shock wave, but his infinitely weaker spirit in the body of an infinitely weaker Force user releases a galaxy-wide one.

#swtorlogic I'm presuming it's because his physical death wasn't final, whereas his true death was, which had to be more impactful than his pretend death.

They indicated this by having Satele Shan send the player a poorly written email.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by ILS
I'm presuming it's because his physical death wasn't final, whereas his true death was, which had to be more impactful than his pretend death.

thumb up

Azronger
Originally posted by ILS
I'm presuming it's because his physical death wasn't final, whereas his true death was, which had to be more impactful than his pretend death.

They indicated this by having Satele Shan send the player a poorly written email.

He lost a lot more power in his physical death, though, and never regained it. It not being final has nought to do with it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I guess Valkorion's mere existence had that much of an impact on the force. smile

Azronger
Yeah, like Plagueis' mere existence had such an impact his death shook the planet and the stars themselves.

slayne
Insignificant, compared to Valkorion. Like Sidious is. smile

MythLord
Shaking Satele > Shaking entire stars. thumb up

Haschwalth
He lost a lot more power in his physical death, though, and never regained it. It not being final has nought to do with it.

Eh, he claims in his final fight, that he was at full power, probably because he had the Outlanders body. Body deus ex machina holocron screwed him over a bit.
Then it took a command word, and Vaylin/Arcanns strength to put him down.

DarthAnt66
Yeah, like Plagueis' mere existence had such an impact his death shook the planet and the stars themselves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

If the planet shook with dark-side energy, let alone the stars too, the Jedi would have been aware of it.

slayne
thumb up

Haschwalth
If Plagueis's death was as significant, the Jedi order would of felt it quite clearly. As it was an omnidirectional wave, that was powerful enough To mentally break through, powerful force users passive barriers, throughout the galaxy, that is a insane feat.

Then again a lot of that power from plagueis was directed into Sidious.

AncientPower
Not how it works.

Azronger
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

If the planet shook with dark-side energy, let alone the stars too, the Jedi would have been aware of it.

Well no shit, lol

Fated Xtasy
dat feel when you can't afford the voice actress so you get your dialogue across via messenger bird.

thumb up Bioware an quality product.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
dat feel when you can't afford the voice actress so you get your dialogue across via messenger bird.

Though tbf, the next time we meet i'd said I would kill her.

Haschwalth
Was so satisfying killing Valkorian in Revan's full set.

FreshestSlice
Only a true fan boy, of one variety or the other, could ever argue there is a satisfying way to kill Valkorion.
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

That's not it at all, especially since VAs work under contract, not by the line.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Only a true fan boy, of one variety or the other, could ever argue there is a satisfying way to kill Valkorion.

That's not it at all, especially since VAs work under contract, not by the line.
And i'm not ashamed to admit it.

FreshestSlice
Being proud to be disgusting does not make it any less so.

Haschwalth
Being proud to be disgusting does not make it any less so.
In your view point, but thankfully it's not my own.

FreshestSlice
It's not a view point. It's a statement of fact. The proudest pig in the sty is as dirty as the rest.

You can go on about how great Revan is, because no one has ever done that. Cosplay as him even, like a real neet. But that doesn't change the reality of the situation. It was terribly written way to end of the greatest threat of the entire era and all but put the death nail in TOR's coffin. The fact that you dressed like a psychopath you like can only go so far.

Haschwalth
It's not a view point. It's a statement of fact. The proudest pig in the sty is as dirty as the rest.

You can go on about how great Revan is, because no one has ever done that. Cosplay as him even, like a real neet. But that doesn't change the reality of the situation. It was terribly written way to end of the greatest threat of the entire era and all but put the death nail in TOR's coffin. The fact that you dressed like a psychopath you like can only go so far.

Everyone, has their favourite character.
You are under the assumption, I like that twisted Revan, and I tend to agree that TOR screwed him over. But I like the whole character for what he was, a hero. one who redeemed himself, from his past mistakes, and fought for his family/Republic. And how he was legendary on the battlefield. Not the one who split, and was deranged.

I was annoyed with Swtor, that Revan who spent his whole life dealing with Vitiate, never got to play a role in ending him, a lot of people can understand that.

FreshestSlice
That was never Revan's character. Just something you imagined because you were under the impression that you can put a personality on a character with no personality. Revan was always an ******* who used people for his own gain, and was obsessed with how great he was. The only thing that changed was his age.

That's great. What does that have to do with anything I said besides bringing up Revan? Not that an appeal to popularity is ever a valid argument to begin with.

AncientPower
This is actually incredible. His death could've telepathically knocked out every Force user in the galaxy.

Azronger
Except Senya and Arcann, apparently, who were fine right after.

AncientPower
They're more powerful than Satele, who almost blacked out. I'm referring to the millions of less powerful Force users.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.