Pres. Trump threatens to totally destroy North Korea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/680329001/

WWIII, anyone?

Bashar Teg
hmmm...mueller must be getting very close to indictment time.

Impediment
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
hmmm...mueller must be getting very close to indictment time.

You think?

Bashar Teg
threatening to destroy a country...i just cant imagine a greater level of desperation. i guess that was his trump card? okay, i'll leave now.

Sable
Originally posted by Impediment
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/680329001/

WWIII, anyone?

Nikki Haley expressed the same sentiments 2 days earlier. I guess some people are not paying attention to women speakinglaughing out loud

carthage
Orange manchild can't pick on trans people or deport Mexicans so he needs to blow up something like the depraved sociopath he is

What a loser

Sable
And since Nikki Haley said the same thing two days esrlierm. What do you say about that loser?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by carthage
Orange manchild can't pick on trans people or deport Mexicans so he needs to blow up something like the depraved sociopath he is

What a loser

reckless orange toddler should be frogmarched into a rubber room, but instead we made him king.

Sable
Hillay Clinton threatned nuclear war with Russia during the campaign, no biggiem

carthage
Butttt Hillary lmao

You can't write this Shit it's like an automated response from a bot

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Sable
Hillay Clinton threatned nuclear war with Russia during the campaign, no biggiem

Sable
Originally posted by carthage
Butttt Hillary lmao

You can't write this Shit it's like an automated response from a bot

That's because that dumb ***** rambled off enough dumb shit to last a lifetime.

Robtard
Hmmm, what happened last time Trump threatened "fire and fury"? Nothing. This guy is making America look imbecilic and weak.

The scary thing, he very well could order a missile strike triggering NK to retaliate in kind against one of our allies, since he can't declare total war himself, but that action and reaction could very well lead to Congress in declaring war.

As Bashar said, he got wind of something in the investigation (we could hear about it soon) that he didn't like and he's looking for a distraction; there is no greater distraction than war.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Hmmm, what happened last time Trump threatened "fire and fury"? Nothing. This guy is making America look imbecilic and weak.

The scary thing, he very well could order a missile strike triggering NK to retaliate in kind against one of our allies, since he can't declare total war himself, but that action and reaction could very well lead to Congress in declaring war.

As Bashar said, he got wind of something in the investigation (we could hear about it soon) that he didn't like and he's looking for a distraction; there is no greater distraction than war.

https://media.tenor.com/images/d1e8b1d7d3fd3bab61be72b0054bd0c4/tenor.gif

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard

You contradicted your first paragraph with your second.

Surtur
I will say I do find what Trump said quite disturbing. I do not think WW3 is around the corner or anything like that, but he definitely should have said something else in regards to NK. Phrasing matters there.

As for if this is because he found out he was about to be in legal trouble...eh, I think that would have leaked. If not already then it will in a few days. But to me I just chalk this up to Trump saying some stupid shit. I do not think he will start WW3 just because something might be going down.

Sable
Does anyone follow the news? Haley said the same thing 2 days ago at the UN.

Robtard
You contradicted your first paragraph with your second.

Nope. Trump's threats of totally destroying NK again do make us look weak as he's done it twice now and he can't declare war himself.

The second paragraph is the truth though, he could order missiles causing an escalation which could lead the current Republican controlled congress in declaring war themselves in defense of SK or Japan. Hopefully they're not that stupid in giving Trump free reign.

Robtard

And? The US Ambassador to the UN isn't the POTUS. She was stupid for saying it too (if she did?), but come on with this silly deflection.

Surtur

Yes, but to be fair she doesn't actually have the power to do that. Trump dpes.

But like I said I do not think this is some WW3 on the brink type of stuff.

Sable
And you do realize he said this backing her up. I don't think you knew but he read his speech before today.

Robtard
And so? He still said it, it came from our POTUS, doesn't matter if he was being a parrot.

Sable
It's called presenting a unified font, are you purposefully being dense for the sole purpose of doing so today?

TethAdamTheRock
Waiting for north koreas response

TethAdamTheRock
Is Iran like an alley or something to NK?

Robtard
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Is Iran like an alley or something to NK?

They have a decent relationship, they've come together in some conflicts, they cross-train military units and they trade. It's why GW Bush named them two parts of his "Axis of Evil" in 2002, before selling us on a lie.

Now if the US gets into a full scale war with NK, Iran's likely not coming to NK's defense and vice-versa.

Flyattractor
Robbie just can't wait for U.S Soldiers to start getting killed in battle so He can then start blaming them for raping Nork Women an murdering their babies.

Robbie always looks forward to doing that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.