Should Secret Service Be Military?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-jr-kellyanne-conway-133905440.html

Trump commentary aside. I think itd be cheaper and more effective to have members of an elite military group like seals, recon, rangers etc...protect the pres and family as opposed to secret service. Thoughts?

Damborgson
Hulk wins.

-Pr-
So... GDF?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
So... GDF?

Lol yes wrong forum

Thorne
secret service is 2 agencies

treasury and pres security

split em up and have army rangers for security

regular guys for treasury

Robtard

Flyattractor
#Triggered

Sin I AM

Sable
Lol someone thinks the secret service is the reason the trips cost so muchlaughing out loud

Robtard
Yeah, like Trump doesn't really consider Tiffany (his other daughter) to be family, yet the secret service spent $25,000+ on a recent trip to Europe she took. Granted, that's a drop in the bucket compared to what his other three adult children cost and they're all craplords.

The standard has been set, I really don't want to hear crying when the next Dem president spends even more, probs won't, but still.

Sable
Ivanka is a crap Lord?

Robtard
Junior, Eric and Ivanka would be his other adult children.

Flyattractor
I think we should just jump to assumption that Robbie is calling for the First Family to be assassinated.

Yes. Robbie is #TrumpTriggered That MUCH!

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
Junior, Eric and Ivanka would be his other adult children.

Ok and I assume you think Chelsea is a crap Lord as well.

Thorne
ivanka is perfect you shut your whore mouth

Robtard
Originally posted by Sable
Ok and I assume you think Chelsea is a crap Lord as well.
I don't really recall Chelsea being daddy's little presidential helper and the "give me an important job in the WH because I deserve it daddy!" type.

3uhVW6cUfHc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uhVW6cUfHc

"She actually said 'daddy can I go with you'; I like that." -Donald J. Trump

Creepy.

Sable
Yea it's creepy for a father daughter relationship? Are you serious?? So because you don't have kids and or have a daughter that doesn't call you Daddy it's creepy? You can't be serious right now. This is just absurd many daughters call their father Daddy.

Flyattractor
Robbie is #TrumpTriggering Himself HARD right now.

The Hate must be eating him alive from the inside out right now.

Surtur
Trump Jr. wants to get rid of his protection detail.

Robtard
Trump is probably scared of Junior f***ing up again and revealing info that Mueller could use. Better to have guards paid directly out of Trump's coffers, offers more loyalty

Surtur
Apparently it's not Trump who is wanting it, but Junior who is requesting it and the secret service kinda wanna talk him out of it.

Tbf no doubt he has been trained by the finest martial arts masters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.