Apocalypse vs. Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: London, Trafalgar Square

Who wins?

Sable
Apoc was literally Earth's god in that story.

TheLordofMurder
Apoc beats Volde so bad that quanchi has a nervous breakdown and gets admitted to a mental health facility...

carthage
En Sabah Nur

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Apoc beats Volde so bad that quanchi has a nervous breakdown and gets admitted to a mental health facility...

Hahahahahaba! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
Apoc beats Volde so bad that quanchi has a nervous breakdown and gets admitted to a mental health facility... Voldemort wins, easily. Quit jerking off to Superman and focus, loser.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Voldemort wins, easily. Quit jerking off to Superman and focus, loser.

How does Volde put Apoc down?

quanchi112
How does Volde put Apoc down? Killing curse. Easily. Bye bye, Apoc.

TheLordofMurder
Killing curse. Easily. Bye bye, Apoc.

Who has the killing curse put down that's on Apocs level?

Think about it for a while...I'll wait.

quanchi112
Who has the killing curse put down that's on Apocs level?

Think about it for a while...I'll wait. When has Apoc resisted something magical designed to kill ? I'll wait.

Voldemort kills him with one spell. Way to kill him, dark lord.

TheLordofMurder
When has Apoc resisted something magical designed to kill ? I'll wait.

Voldemort kills him with one spell. Way to kill him, dark lord.

Thanks for admitting that Volde has never killed anyone of Apocs level with his death spell...

thumb up

quanchi112
Thanks for admitting that Volde has never killed anyone of Apocs level with his death spell...

thumb up It isn't a durability attack therefore your point is moot. Voldemort for the one spell win.

KingD19
We've seen regular objects stop the spell. Like stone. Apocalypse has a straight up force field.

Stigma
Wow. Did not realize it would be so one sided. Apocalypse wins then. thumb up

StealthRanger
Apocalypse stomps the piss out of him. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he stomped every named character in HP solo

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
We've seen regular objects stop the spell. Like stone. Apocalypse has a straight up force field. Kills apoc. Show me him resisting something comparable to AK.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Apocalypse stomps the piss out of him. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he stomped every named character in HP solo Voldemort wins with a spell. He could also torture him with Crucio.

KingD19
Kills apoc. Show me him resisting something comparable to AK.

Show AK getting through a Mutant God's force field. See how easy that is?

Buuuuut, as AK was stopped by something as simple as stone, for you to say it gets through a force field is such a Quan thing to say lol.

quanchi112
Show AK getting through a Mutant God's force field. See how easy that is?

Buuuuut, as AK was stopped by something as simple as stone, for you to say it gets through a force field is such a Quan thing to say lol. Semantics.

We see many attacks hit him physically. You want to pretend it doesn't hit him and exaggerate his power to Voldemort the badass of an entire wizarding world. Voldemort wins. Two ways he wins with a spell.

KingD19
Semantics.

We see many attacks hit him physically. You want to pretend it doesn't hit him and exaggerate his power to Voldemort the badass of an entire wizarding world. Voldemort wins. Two ways he wins with a spell.

But we specifically see energy attacks not get through it. And AK is a green streak of energy. Let's count the ways Apocalypse can win though.

City level Telekinesis
City level Matter Manipulation
Telepathy
Forcefield
etc....

Voldemort has literally no way to win and for you to think he does shows that the ban did nothing but give us some peace and quiet till you got back to spew more bs hahaha.

quanchi112
But we specifically see energy attacks not get through it. And AK is a green streak of energy. Let's count the ways Apocalypse can win though.

City level Telekinesis
City level Matter Manipulation
Telepathy
Forcefield
etc....

Voldemort has literally no way to win and for you to think he does shows that the ban did nothing but give us some peace and quiet till you got back to spew more bs hahaha. Magical energy attacks ? Nah. You also failed to address Crucio. You haven't addressed the other manner despite your insistence to pretend AK doesn't hit him.

Apoc dies. He wakes up from his slumber and gets chumped again.

KingD19
Magical energy attacks ? Nah. You also failed to address Crucio. You haven't addressed the other manner despite your insistence to pretend AK doesn't hit him.

Apoc dies. He wakes up from his slumber and gets chumped again.

Prove the energy attack goes through the forcefield? See how easy it is to turn around?

But let's do a quick check. What's faster? Voldemort grabbing his wand, doing the motions and shouting Crucio! Or Apocalypse looking at Voldemort and making him kill himself? Or Apocalypse crushing Voldemort with telekinesis? Or Apocalypse fusing him into the ground?

Nothing? That's what I thought. Continue to champion for worthless causes though.

quanchi112
Prove the energy attack goes through the forcefield? See how easy it is to turn around?

But let's do a quick check. What's faster? Voldemort grabbing his wand, doing the motions and shouting Crucio! Or Apocalypse looking at Voldemort and making him kill himself? Or Apocalypse crushing Voldemort with telekinesis? Or Apocalypse fusing him into the ground?

Nothing? That's what I thought. Continue to champion for worthless causes though. Well there aren't any magical spells which were stopped by his force field so the evidence supports me.

Voldemort. Apoc farts around most of the time. Who did he kill at the end of the film ?

Voldemort is far more ruthless and aggressive than Apoc the one film wonder.

TheLordofMurder

Nothing? That's what I thought. Continue to champion for worthless causes though.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Quanchi has zero proof that Magical Energy will get through Apoc's Force Field...

But we do know for a FACT that Apoc shielding keeps Energy out...

Apoc wins easily...

TheLordofMurder
The evidence has spoken and the voters have responded...

9-0 in favor of Apoc...

Let common sense reign...

smile

quanchi112
Evidence matters not popularity. Voldemort wins. Quit cuck trolling.

TheLordofMurder
thumb up

Quanchi has zero proof that Magical Energy will get through Apoc's Force Field...

Apoc wins easily...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Evidence matters not popularity. Voldemort wins. Quit cuck trolling.

The evidence has spoken through the votes...

Apoc wins easily...

quanchi112
thumb up You already conceded.

quanchi112
The evidence has spoken through the votes...

Apoc wins easily... No, that's just the votes which isn't evidence. You're such a cuck troll.

TheLordofMurder
thumb up

Apoc wins easily...

100% true...

quanchi112
100% true... Already refuted.

TheLordofMurder
thumb up

Apoc wins easily...

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Voldemort wins with a spell.

TheLordofMurder
thumb up

Apoc wins easily...

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Voldemort one spells him.

omgchos
I think the fact that Apoc was able to(albeit after a few seconds) get a bead on quicksilver, who moves faster than an explosion, gives him the edge on reaction time. And although for some reason he decided to not just melt every x-man in sight during the final fight (i love when writers paint themselves into corners and have to just forget powers he used to have) he does in fact have that power. And per the movie fight rules if he showed it he can use it. Therefore Apoc has to win. He could probably just side step anything voldy throws at him. Or at the very least lift some ground as a shield if you wanna pretend his force field wouldnt do the job.

carthage
He wasn't able to he was being engaged on every possible level while fighting the mutants. Jean destroyed him with barely a fraction of her power and annihilated him when he was stomping Xavier (who could contact billions of minds after his potential was unlocked. It's very clear she's on another level of power, and she hasn't even fully tapped her strength. She is going to be monstrous in the next film

omgchos
Originally posted by carthage
He wasn't able to he was being engaged on every possible level while fighting the mutants. Jean destroyed him with barely a fraction of her power and annihilated him when he was stomping Xavier (who could contact billions of minds after his potential was unlocked. It's very clear she's on another level of power, and she hasn't even fully tapped her strength. She is going to be monstrous in the next film

So all those times Jean wasnt pulling an ex-machina out of her snatch, like for instance the part i referenced between APoc and Quicksilver? What was he having his powers suppressed by the shear overpowering level of what was to come? Probably not. And i dont see how this is relevant.

Impediment
Apocalypse stomps Voldemort.

Apoc's reaction time when disabling Quicksilver, telekinesis, force field, and damage soak make for a win.

The Killing Curse could also easily be deflected and Crucio would probably just be an annoyance, seeing as how Apoc had insane damage soak.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Impediment

Apoc's reaction time when disabling Quicksilver, telekinesis, force field, and damage soak make for a win.

The Killing Curse could also easily be deflected and Crucio would probably just be an annoyance, seeing as how Apoc had insane damage soak.

thumb up

quanchi112
Cuck trolling at its finest.

TheLordofMurder

Agreed...

smile

quanchi112
Cucks deserve no quarter.

TheLordofMurder

I think you nailed it...

Good job!

smile

quanchi112
Voldemort wins with a single spell.

TheLordofMurder

Yep.

quanchi112
Apoc is at Voldemort's mercy. Poor weak mutant but at least Apoc beat Phoenix.

Impediment
How will Voldy cast AK when Apoc uses TK to steal the wand?

quanchi112
How will Voldy cast AK when Apoc uses TK to steal the wand? Apoc's tendencies to attack and be as brutal as Voldemort as quickly isn't likely at all. Voldemort is simply too much for this mutant.

StealthRanger
Apocalypse also reacted to Quicksilver's punch, isn't QS relativistic now or some such insane nonsense? In any case he's much faster than anyone in HP

TheVaultDweller
Apocalypse also reacted to Quicksilver's punch, isn't QS relativistic now or some such insane nonsense? In any case he's much faster than anyone in HP

Even low-end calculations put his speed in the Mach thousands at this point. Also, while it took roughly 15 seconds from Peter's point of view for Apocalypse to adapt to him in the film, the thing to remember is that it was Peter's perspective. 15 seconds to him is less than the blink of an eye to anyone else. To put it into perspective, it took a bee several seconds to flap its wings once in Peter's slowmo vision, and bees flap their wings over 200 beats per second IIRC. So, Apocalypse was actually able to respond and adapt extremely quickly.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Even low-end calculations put his speed in the Mach thousands at this point. Also, while it took roughly 15 seconds from Peter's point of view for Apocalypse to adapt to him in the film, the thing to remember is that it was Peter's perspective. 15 seconds to him is less than the blink of an eye to anyone else. So, Apocalypse was actually able to respond and adapt extremely quickly.

This sort of thing is beyond Quanchi's limited ability to comprehend...

quanchi112
Apocalypse also reacted to Quicksilver's punch, isn't QS relativistic now or some such insane nonsense? In any case he's much faster than anyone in HP And people far slower than QS have attacked Apoc. For ****s sake, partner.

StealthRanger
Apoc>Quicksilver>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HPverse

Surtur
If I was Voldemort I'd go for transmutation.

TheVaultDweller
I'd go for apparition. laughing

On a serious note, I wonder why we never see wizards try to use apparating offensively. Splinching is already a thing when apparating goes bad, so why not try and do it intentionally to an enemy? You could go AoA Nightcrawler and remove some heads that way.

Surtur
The wizards are...how shall I put this, dumb lol. A red flag should have gone up when the magic government began purchasing enchanted protective gear from the Weasley Brothers joke shop lol.

John Murdoch
Gotta back Apoc on this one. Too many powers, too many options for combat with too many exotic, high-level feats on the physical and psychic planes.

I like Voldy - think he's a great villain played by Mr. Fiennes - but he's outmatched in nearly all aspects here.

omgchos
Voldemort: Avada.....
Apoc: Obae Wa Ma Shindeiru
Voldemort: Nani?

*voldemort disintegrates*

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
The wizards are...how shall I put this, dumb lol. A red flag should have gone up when the magic government began purchasing enchanted protective gear from the Weasley Brothers joke shop lol.

Another good example is the Quidditch World Cup. There are literally thousands upon thousands of wizards, most of them fully qualified (being adults), yet like two dozen Death Eaters pop up and everyone forgets that they can all also do magic as well, and outnumber the enemies like 10-1.

Stigma
I see the general consensus is Apocalypse stomps Voldemort.

Josh_Alexander
Apocalypse mega stomps. No way for Voldi to win.

Stigma
Yeah, I guess. For instance, the poll is very unfortunate for Voldermort. As of now 18 to 1 he loses badly erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
Yeah, I guess. For instance, the poll is very unfortunate for Voldermort. As of now 18 to 1 he loses badly erm Evidence matters not popularity my dim witted friend.

Josh_Alexander
Evidence matters not popularity my dim witted friend.

Why do you claim that Voldemort wins this?

What is your evidence/arguments?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Why do you claim that Voldemort wins this?

What is your evidence/arguments? Crucio/Avada Kedavra. One spell win.

juggerman
Can't see Apoc resisting the killing curse but I also dunno if Vold can break that shield either. Might come down to a quick draw

Raisen
voldemort wins. fairly easily

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Another good example is the Quidditch World Cup. There are literally thousands upon thousands of wizards, most of them fully qualified (being adults), yet like two dozen Death Eaters pop up and everyone forgets that they can all also do magic as well, and outnumber the enemies like 10-1.

Keep in mind the quality of the schools too. Hogwarts is seen as a quality place and yet We saw even in the 5th year a not so small number of people couldn't even properly cast a disarming spell. It makes you wonder what exactly they were being taught for the 4 previous years.

The staff at Hogwarts and parents in general seem to hate their children. They have a tree that is on school grounds that tries to murder you if you get too close. There is no sign denoting "Killer tree ahead".

Also note how in that one tournament when Harry fights a dangerous dragon the dragon actually breaks free and chases Harry all around, chasing him far out of the sight of the spectators and going near Hogwarts. Nobody does anything lol. All the teachers(including Dumbledore) just sit there and hope for the best. These are awful people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.