Trump Tower Wiretapped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Say whatever you want, spin however you want. Trump Tower, Trump Campaign was Wiretapped.

Comey, Susan Rice and James Clapper lied and denied it.

Fcking idiotslaughing out loud

Link

Sable
James Clapper the Liar

James Comey the liar

Sable
Susan Rice the liar

Sable
Kampala Harris eats Crow

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKFg_F6VwAAMBo5?format=jpg&name=large

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
I actually said to my wife yesterday that Trump would use and twist the Manafort wiretapping to prove he was somehow wire-taped by Obama.

Granted, his zealots will believe the twist, but normal people will see the desperation.

http://likegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/dean-winchesterjensen-ackles.gif

Emperordmb
I mean, whatever evidence comes out doesn't change that at the time Trump was spewing bullshit with no basis in evidence.

Flyattractor
SO it is totally OK to lay all the blame for this at Obama's Feet now right?

Thorne
blame him now before libs make him a saint

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Say whatever you want, spin however you want. Trump Tower, Trump Campaign was Wiretapped.

Comey, Susan Rice and James Clapper lied and denied it.

Fcking idiotslaughing out loud

Link

No worries, I'm sure if they were listening in they immediately ceased recording upon hearing Trumps voice, which is what they are supposed to do as I recall.

Our intelligence agencies would never break or even bend the rules. Likewise I'm sure Obama had no clue what was going on, poor guy. Kept in the dark about things, just like the president from "Independence Day".

Sable
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean, whatever evidence comes out doesn't change that at the time Trump was spewing bullshit with no basis in evidence.

Your saying the president didn't have access to the information that exists now that happened in the past?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.