Aragorn, son of Arathorn vs. Azog the Defiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Starting distance is 10m.

Both are equipped with their standard weaponry and gear, Aragorn gets his armor that he wears in the battle at the black gate.

Who wins?

Raptor22
Not Azog

Rebel95
thumb up

quanchi112
Azog wins.

TheLordofMurder
3-0 in favor of Aragorn...

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

smile Evidence>>>popularity.

TheLordofMurder

smile

Aragorn appears to be winning at this junction...

smile

quanchi112
Aragorn appears to be winning at this junction...

smile Evidence matters, girl.

TheLordofMurder
Aragorn is in the lead!

quanchi112
Aragorn is in the lead! Evidence matters not popularity, chica.

TheLordofMurder
Oh man...

Aragorn is KILLING Azog!!

quanchi112
Oh man...

Aragorn is KILLING Azog!! Evidence > popularity. Azog wins.

TheLordofMurder
Aragorn has a big lead on Azog folks...

Looks like this is gonna be a blowout in favor of Aragorn...son of Arathorn!

smile

quanchi112
Aragorn has a big lead on Azog folks...

Looks like this is gonna be a blowout in favor of Aragorn...son of Arathorn!

smile Evidence is all that matters, girlie.

TheLordofMurder
Aragorn is r@ping Azog!!!

quanchi112
Aragorn is r@ping Azog!!! Quit being a homo. Azog kills him.

TheLordofMurder
Well, I guess we can all go home now; looks like Aragorn wins...

smile

quanchi112
Well, I guess we can all go home now; looks like Aragorn wins...

smile Azog kills him. Lurtz had him on the ropes and he's Azog's inferior.

TheLordofMurder
Aragorn has em...looks like a blowout forks...all you Azog worshippers can go home now.

Its all over...

quanchi112
Aragorn has em...looks like a blowout forks...all you Azog worshippers can go home now.

Its all over... Azog wins based off the evidence.

Rebel95
I'm dying laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rebel95
I'm dying laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud ??

omgchos
Azog pisses his non existent pants at the sight of Anduril, the legendary blade. With a single blow, Azog is laid low.

quanchi112
Originally posted by omgchos
Azog pisses his non existent pants at the sight of Anduril, the legendary blade. With a single blow, Azog is laid low. False, since he didn't even kill Lurtz in a single blow. Azog is superior to Lurtz who had Aragorn on the ropes. Azog kills him.

omgchos
Lol Triangle theory is not a valid argument. I guess you also don't know what hyperbole is. I dont know how someone who sucks so much at arguing gets so many responses. Think im gonna just pretend you dont exist anymore.

Goodnight sweet Troll and may flights of lol-faces laugh thee to thy logoff.

quanchi112
Lol Triangle theory is not a valid argument. I guess you also don't know what hyperbole is. I dont know how someone who sucks so much at arguing gets so many responses. Think im gonna just pretend you dont exist anymore.

Goodnight sweet Troll and may flights of lol-faces laugh thee to thy logoff. Point is Azog and his feats are greater than Lurtz who was able to draw out a back and forth battle with Aragorn. Thorin is also another elite in Lotr definitely comparable to Aragorn. Azog has superior strength and durability. He wins.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Quit hiding behind others, cuck.

TheLordofMurder

Yup.

thumb up

quanchi112
Azog wins based off the evidence, cuck.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Azog wins based off the evidence, cuck.

Hahahaha isnt like Quanchi plans on letting the one on his profile pic and signature lose! Hahahahaha.

Azog the Defiler aka Quanchi the M ****er wins people! Hehehe

I will support my friend here since i believe Aragon is more over rated than Azog.

See Quanchi! Am supporting you! Hahaha, we good? big grin laughing out loud laughing out loud stick out tongue stick out tongue

Josh_Alexander
P.D. Take the m ****er as a joke and not a curse Quanchi.

Dreampanther
Aragorn wins 10 times based on skills and abilities.

Azog wins 1 time because he gets lucky.

Yup, the poll results seem to be spot-on.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hahahaha isnt like Quanchi plans on letting the one on his profile pic and signature lose! Hahahahaha.

Azog the Defiler aka Quanchi the M ****er wins people! Hehehe

I will support my friend here since i believe Aragon is more over rated than Azog.

See Quanchi! Am supporting you! Hahaha, we good? big grin laughing out loud laughing out loud stick out tongue stick out tongue Azog does win.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Aragorn wins 10 times based on skills and abilities.

Azog wins 1 time because he gets lucky.

Yup, the poll results seem to be spot-on.

Azog Wins i said. Hehe.

Dreampanther
Azog Wins i said. Hehe.

Yup, he gets a lucky win for every 10 times Aragorn beats him, accurately representing the fact that Aragorn is worth 10 Azogs.

Josh_Alexander
Yup, he gets a lucky win for every 10 times Aragorn beats him, accurately representing the fact that Aragorn is worth 10 Azogs.

Honestly Azog seems more fearsome than Aragon. Just saying. At least to me.

Also how would Aragon block that mace?

Dreampanther
Honestly Azog seems more fearsome than Aragon. Just saying. At least to me.

Also how would Aragon block that mace?

Ah, well, those are two very different things. Of course Azog is more fearsome. Fearsome literally means having a scarier appearance. But fearsome does not = most dangerous. The most dangerous swordsman is most often the one who can keep calm and cool, who uses his training to stay in control instead of getting lost in a rage.

For instance, there is no need for Aragorn to block the mace when he can dodge or deflect it and then use the opportunity while his opponent is off-balance to counter-attack. I think he's almost 90 years old when LOTR takes place, so he's had decades of fighting experience.

Josh_Alexander
Ah, well, those are two very different things. Of course Azog is more fearsome. Fearsome literally means having a scarier appearance. But fearsome does not = most dangerous. The most dangerous swordsman is most often the one who can keep calm and cool, who uses his training to stay in control instead of getting lost in a rage.

For instance, there is no need for Aragorn to block the mace when he can dodge or deflect it and then use the opportunity while his opponent is off-balance to counter-attack. I think he's almost 90 years old when LOTR takes place, so he's had decades of fighting experience.

Yeah i guess you are right.

90 years, who?

Dreampanther

Dreampanther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.