Phoenix versus apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
Battle takes place in the same place and scenario as the X-Men age of apocalypse movie at the end. However, all other characters are removed from the battlefield 10 seconds before the battle, and apocalypse is unharmed at the beginning of the fight.

1. Apocalypse is able to use all powers, including his shields.
2. Apocalypse has all powers except shields.

Not trying to show bias, but consider that when she finished him in the movie, he had at least two large pieces of steel pierced all the way through his body by magneto, he was still battling Professor X mentally, and cyclops was blasting him a good one. And his shields were off. Maybe he was not still fighting Professor X, I can't remember, but I think that was pulling some of his strength and attention and he had just finished it when Phoenix immediately walked right in at him.

Sable
Phoenix shit stomps.

carthage
Jean is just vastly more powerful than him

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carthage
Jean is just vastly more powerful than him

thumb up

The movie implied it very strongly and it was manifested in what we saw...

Besides, you gotta remember, in the X-verse, the Phoenix-Force is pretty much the top dog there (on par with Galactus when fully realized)...

Its only beaten in special circumstance: when Jean is emotionally compromised, when the Future Sentinels come around, or some other overwhelmingly powerful force (like the Infinity Gauntlet) emerges...

The Phoenix Force has even overpowered Dormmamu:

quanchi112
In comics Odin ****ed that skank *****.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112

Care to post the scans to support your claim?

TheLordofMurder

Have you forgotten about this?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Have you forgotten about this? Thanos is going to beat the Phoenix force. He's the grandest of them all. Xmen and even their greatest pale in comparison to mighty Thanos.

Odin ****ed her like a ****.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos is going to beat the Phoenix force. He's the grandest of them all. Xmen and even their greatest pale in comparison to mighty Thanos.

Odin ****ed her like a ****.

You don't like that scan do you?

Wanna see it again?

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi

Are you upset that I posted a scan of the Phoenix Force defeating Dormmamu?

smile

quanchi112
You don't like that scan do you?

Wanna see it again?

laughing out loud Thanos is going to beat the Phoenix in continuity. You poor xmen fan losers. Odin ****ed her. Canon.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos is going to beat the Phoenix in continuity. You poor xmen fan losers. Odin ****ed her. Canon.

Care to relate the circumstances of Odin taking on Phoenix?

And don't lie; you know I will expose you if you do...

wink

quanchi112
Care to relate the circumstances of Odin taking on Phoenix?

And don't lie; you know I will expose you if you do...

wink He just banged her and left her. She isn't someone you respect and settle down with.

Thanos is going to beat the shit out of the Phoenix force.

You scare no one, cuck troll.

laughing out loud at ya

TheLordofMurder
He just banged her and left her. She isn't someone you respect and settle down with.

Thanos is going to beat the shit out of the Phoenix force.

You scare no one, cuck troll.

laughing out loud at ya

laughing out loud

So wait, you have no scan of Odin being superior to the Phoenix Force?

None at all!??

laughing out loud

Of course, I already knew that, as Odin has never been shown to be more powerful than Phoenix...ever.

I was praying that you'd lie, but you smartly choose not to...

So my point about the Phoenix Force remains...

Its the top dog in the X-verse and is only beaten in special circumstance...

And of course, its overpowered Dormmamu...

smile

quanchi112
laughing out loud

So wait, you have no scan of Odin being superior to the Phoenix Force?

None at all!??

laughing out loud

Of course, I already knew that, as Odin has never been shown to be more powerful than Phoenix...ever.

I was praying that you'd lie, but you smartly choose not to...

So my point about the Phoenix Force remains...

Its the top dog in the X-verse and is only beaten in special circumstance...

And of course, its overpowered Dormmamu...

smile Odin ****ed that whore. You know it. Sad. Just a skank. He banged the ****. Quit misunderstanding my words you cuck troll.

Thanks is going to break it. **** you and **** your xmen trash.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Odin ****ed that whore. You know it. Sad. Just a skank. He banged the ****. Quit misunderstanding my words you cuck troll.

Thanks is going to break it. **** you and **** your xmen trash.

laughing out loud

Ohhh...

I hit a nerve....

Which pic was it? The one where Phoenix is superior to Thanos or the one where we defeats Dormmy?

Its the Dormmy one...isn't it?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Ohhh...

I hit a nerve....

Which pic was it? The one where Phoenix is superior to Thanos or the one where we defeats Dormmy?

Its the Dormmy one...isn't it?

laughing out loud Not Odin hit her vaginal wall with his ancient cock.

Thanos is going to beat her meanwhile Odin already ****ed her.

TheLordofMurder
Not Odin hit her vaginal wall with his ancient cock.

Thanos is going to beat her meanwhile Odin already ****ed her.

Why is Thanos inferior to Phoenix in this pic?

quanchi112
Why is Thanos inferior to Phoenix in this pic? Thanos is going to beat her ass in canon. You have to feel so worthless. Your mighty Phoenix is going down to Lord Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos is going to beat her ass in canon. You have to feel so worthless. Your mighty Phoenix is going down to Lord Thanos.

Looks like Thanos already went down to Dark Phoenix!

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Looks like Thanos already went down to Dark Phoenix!

laughing out loud Thanos is going to beat the Phoenix force. **** yes.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos is going to beat the Phoenix force. **** yes.

laughing out loud

This is comedy Gold!!

You know, I can show you who already gave Thanos an @ss whippin:

quanchi112
laughing out loud

This is comedy Gold!!

You know, I can show you who already gave Thanos an @ss whippin: Odin ****ed her. How embarrassing for the Phoenix force.

Thanos is going to beat her. I love how my guy will crush the means greatest villain.

laughing out loud

K-Dog
Certainly was not trying to make a spite thread. It appears she has human durability. I don't think this fight is even close to guaranteed for her. Her total power outlet, though implied to be level five above anyone else, never exceeded anything magneto did. Or apocalypse. He moved a baseball stadium and the Golden gate Bridge. That's got to take a power output equal to her disintegrating everything like she did. And look how apocalypses shields easily stopped all that metal magneto was throwing at him. I think he might've been using a combination of a shield A&E teleporting portal. He was shown to be able to teleport through purple colored barriers that looked like his shields. You did not see the metal piling up, it was simply disappearing. He was clearly shown is able to block multiple energy attacks at the same time from very powerful mutants, while simultaneously battling professor X on the astral plane. Thousands of years old, uses extra technology apparently, has absorbed the powers of countless mutants. Obviously has a healing factor like wolverine. I think he can stand up to the phoenix force temporarily, and his first offense of trick that reaches her should kill her it looks like. Unless her powers give her a durability that's way beyond what we have seen on screen. My money would be on him until seen otherwise. He can even teleport around if he gets into much trouble.

Impediment
Could we get back to topic and quit the dick waving?

TheLordofMurder
@K-Dog

1st off, her demonstated power was much greater than either Magneto's or Apoc's...

Both Mags and Apoc had to concentrate to perform their great feats of Magnetism/TK respectively; Jean did not...

When Jean was lifting a portion of the ocean into the sky, she wasn't even concentrating on it; it was being done as a side effect of her using her power...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17SKnRxU_y0

Also, there was a deleted sceen that demonstrated more clearly the magnitude of her power and the vast difference in power between her and Magneto...

In the following, her TK was so strong that she started nuclear fusion with a metal mug, and of course no one was able to stop her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG6QXmS5CjI

As pertains her durability, yes its only human, but she can halt virtually any attack directed against her at will with her vast TK...

We've even seen Juggs (with his power of unstoppability) be completely helpless against her TK...

Bottomline, Apoc has no chance against her...

Especially in a forum fight were combatants fight to the best of their ability...

TheLordofMurder
Here is the intended clip of Jean lifting a portion of the ocean into the sky without even concentrating on it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EorG_uSMH1Q

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Impediment
Could we get back to topic and quit the dick waving?

Talk to Quanchi about it... wink

I was on topic and he comes in here derailing because he was upset about the POWER possessed by Dark Phoenix...

smile

quanchi112
Wah.

TheLordofMurder
Wah.

Nah...

The only person here upset is you as you cant deny the awesome, irresistible, POWER of the Phoenix Force!

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Nah...

The only person here upset is you as you cant deny the awesome, irresistible, POWER of the Phoenix Force!

Happy Dance You are still crying over me. You're upset what's occurring in comics. Get the **** over it, wimp.

As per topic Apoc wins.

TheLordofMurder
You are still crying over me. You're upset what's occurring in comics. Get the **** over it, wimp.

As per topic Apoc wins.

Apoc also lost to her so how the hell does he all of a sudden win?

quanchi112
Apoc also lost to her so how the hell does he all of a sudden win? Not just her you tool. Try watching the movie and understanding a collective effort not just one aspect of it.

I hate cuck trolls.

TheLordofMurder
Not just her you tool. Try watching the movie and understanding a collective effort not just one aspect of it.

I hate cuck trolls.

If you actually saw and paided attention to the movie you'd see that she really didn't need anyone against him...

It was her power that destroyed him; everyone else was just taking the opportunity to get some hits in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn4Di8LLnXE

Bottomline: Jean crushed him once, and does so again; this being a Forum Fight wont make a bit of difference...

quanchi112
If you actually saw and paided attention to the movie you'd see that she really didn't need anyone against him...

It was her power that destroyed him; everyone else was just taking the opportunity to get some hits in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn4Di8LLnXE

Bottomline: Jean crushed him once, and does so again; this being a Forum Fight wont make a bit of difference... Yes, a forum fight one on one in which he will decimate her body. He isn't distracting or engaging others. You do realize this matters. This is entirely different than a fresh Apoc who isn't distracted engaging Phoenix.

Apoc crushes her. It's a lot different for a one on one fight.

TheLordofMurder
Yes, a forum fight one on one in which he will decimate her body. He isn't distracting or engaging others. You do realize this matters. This is entirely different than a fresh Apoc who isn't distracted engaging Phoenix.

Apoc crushes her. It's a lot different for a one on one fight.

And what does Apoc crush her based on?

quanchi112
And what does Apoc crush her based on? His abilities you moron. Have you seen the film ?

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
His abilities you moron. Have you seen the film ?

laughing out loud

Without elaboration, that says nothing; you have no viable argument...

Concession accepted...

quanchi112
Without elaboration, that says nothing; you have no viable argument...

Concession accepted... So you're unaware of his abilities and don't believe he can harm her. Ignorance.

K-Dog
In the video, she destroys him in the astral plane, knocks him around on the ground, knocks some of his clothing off ( not sure if that was ever described in the movie as contributing to his power or not. I know in the comics it is. ), his shields temporarily come down, magneto impales him pretty well, cyclops starts hitting him again, it looks like he's able to put his shields back up but they are not as strong this time, because storm is hitting him with lightning and appears to be putting some holes in his shield, then the continued attack by Phoenix brings the shields the rest of the way down, and destroys him. By the looks of it, a prolonged Phoenix attack alone would probably take him down. But can he take her down somehow? Don't know. I would add that magnetos powers were considerably enhanced in this movie, and when he goes for the kill he does not hold back, so consider how much energy it would take to get through apocalypse 's shields. A lot.

Josh_Alexander
Phoenix wins this for sure.

Apocalypse isn't on a cosmic scale level to go against the Phoenix force.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Phoenix wins this for sure.

Apocalypse isn't on a cosmic scale level to go against the Phoenix force.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.