Thanks New Canon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathslash
The title more or less says it all. We can all complain about what we don't like in other threads, but this one is devoted to what we like about the current canon.

Zenwolf
Ah....hmm...what do I like about the new Canon?...

Not much if I'm honest.

The only thing I'm consistently liking if I had to pick something, is the Vader series.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zenwolf

Not much if I'm honest.

The only thing I'm consistently liking if I had to pick something, is the Vader series. that's just fine with me. You can even bring up individual things that you like. For example, I just saw the episode of Rebels where Rex and Kanan had to break Ezra and some of the other rebels out of prison. Loved every second of it.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Zenwolf

Not much if I'm honest.

The only thing I'm consistently liking if I had to pick something, is the Vader series.
Yea, I wouldn't call recent Vader comicsconsistent . I recall the first four messing up Vader's character

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Yea, I wouldn't call recent Vader comicsconsistent . I recall the first four messing up Vader's character

Ah dang, not the current one but the one before. Forgot there were two. Though consistently liking it isn't the same as it being consistent itself.

UCanShootMyNova
The first run of Vader comics.

The Kanan comic series.

The Thrawn novel.

The references to Plagueis in Tarkin.

Surprisingly, Phasma.

Rebel95
I just like the fact that it has started it's own consistent continuity

UCanShootMyNova
It's had some trouble there actually...

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Rebel95
I just like the fact that it has started it's own consistent continuity

The latest SW comic though was just...so....ugh..I regret reading it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.