America and China unleash a fury of new sanctions on the Norks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Chinas Central bank has issued orders for all it's Banks to do stop doing business with the Norks.

Trump issues a fury of new executive orders of sanctions on all persons, businsss or entities doing business with anyone supporting the Norks.

link

Surtur
Hopefully some good will come from this.

Robtard
If anything, it'll just force NK to further expand their black market sales/dealings income. Hopefully this doesn't make them sell a small nuclear device to a terrorist organization in order to fund little Kimmy's partying.

World could get a whole lot less safe, potentially. But I think everyone already expected that when Trump took office, if we're being honest.

Sable
Yea it's Trump's fault!

Robtard
NK's needs funds to function, this is just a reality. Sanctions before have failed, do you think they're just going to not seek other venues of revenue now and fizzle out of existance?

Their income from black market sales (drugs, weapons, exotic animals etc) makes up a decent amount of Jong-un's bankroll, that will likely need to be expanded upon if their legal revenue flow is tampered with. Selling more weapons; possibly a nuclear device is just a possible reality and the world will be a less safe for it. These are just facts.

Sable
Sounds like China means business. But Trump!

Robtard
Sorry if facts bother you because you see it as some attack on glorious leader.

Sable
You blamed him for problem he didn't create.

Robtard
I did? I mentioned a likely outcome from this, as NK isn't just going to stop functioning as a country. "She's gotta feed the monkey, man", as the saying goes.

As far as "blaming", you really have no ground to levy that accusation, as you have a history of excusing Trump of anything/everything. No matter what happens under his watch, it's never Trump, always someone else.

Sable
Oh it's always #nevertrump

meep-meep
N. Korea launched a missile, or missiles, over Japan recently, iirc. Sanctions now are better than waiting for them to accidentally blow themselves up, or actually hit a country like Japan, or U.S. If they do sell nuclear weapons, entirely plausible, I would think and hope the international community has an international network (CIA and others) ready to intercept such an obvious probability. This isn't about the U.S. trying to bully N. Korea. It's an international message telling Kim Jong Un to quit being an idiot. IMO

playa1258
The North Korea situation is shitty all around.

Hopefully China can do something with the situation. Trump is not going to take the threats much longer.

meep-meep
Originally posted by playa1258
The North Korea situation is shitty all around.

Hopefully China can do something with the situation. Trump is not going to take the threats much longer.

Totally shitty. I think, or rather I hope, they'll work with China to some degree as well.

I'd be shocked if Trump actually ordered an act of war. It remains to be seen, I guess.

playa1258
Trump is trying to provoke them into striking first. I did training in Korea when I was in the Army and I know the damage the Norks can inflict.

Trump provoking them is still going to lead to mass casualties. China needs to somehow pressure the Norks into backing off.

Robtard
Trump can't "order an act of war", as playa said, the best Trump can do is order a missile strike thereby provoking NK into attacking in retaliation and then that could lead to Congress declaring war and giving Trump free military reign.

God help us all if that were to happen, an emotionally stunted orangutan with a gun his his tiny hands. The horror.

Flyattractor
#AlwaysBlameTrump

Its the Robbie Way.

Leftist Fascism at its Finest.

Sable
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump can't "order an act of war", as playa said, the best Trump can do is order a missile strike thereby provoking NK into attacking in retaliation and then that could lead to Congress declaring war and giving Trump free military reign.

God help us all if that were to happen, an emotionally stunted orangutan with a gun his his tiny hands. The horror.

Making fun of Trump's appearance isn't the liberal way I thought. How does that make you better then him?

Robtard
Originally posted by Sable
Making fun of Trump's appearance isn't the liberal way I thought. How does that make you better then him?

1) Who said that?

2) Probably because I'm not all that liberal. Sure, I'm very liberal on social issues, as I believe people should be able to do what they want with their own lives as long as they're not harming others, , be it marry another of the same sex, be black/brown without being targeted, have reassignment surgery etc without being harassed or oppressed. Otherwise, I'm moderately conservative in most areas

vansonbee
Wow, I'm amaze Trump speech finally budge daddy China to spank baby North Korea. If this was the old presidency with Barack Obama, China will be just dragging its feet still.

Liberals will hate on Trump no matter what.

Sable
Well making fun of his skin color sure isn't being socially liberal.

Surtur

Going by liberal logic, they are exhibiting racism and sexism.

Sable
Originally posted by vansonbee
Wow, I'm amaze Trump speech finally budge daddy China to spank baby North Korea. If this was the old presidency with Barack Obama, China will be just dragging its feet still.

Liberals will hate on Trump no matter what.

This is literally the first time China has done anything like this. But Trump won't get credit and somehow it will be seen as bad, his fault or something Obamacwill get credit.

Surtur
This is literally the first time China has done anything like thism. But Trump won't get credit and somehow it will be seen as bad, his fault or something Obamacwill get credit.

Yeah it's a big step, but you see Trump is rude to people. So...yeah.

Sable
This possibly was on of Trumps greatest moves and it probably was helped by Terry Brandstand. Another great pick by Trump.

http://www.newsweek.com/who-terry-branstad-new-china-ambassador-longtime-friend-president-xi-615139

Robtard

He's orange due to his own doing. It if was making fun of his real skin color, you might have a point.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Going by liberal logic, they are exhibiting racism and sexism.

^
Pearl clutching + retard logic

whatacombo

Sable
Lol I didn't know Orange Skin tone came in a bottle.

Robtard
This is literally the first time China has done anything like this. But Trump won't get credit and somehow it will be seen as bad, his fault or something Obamacwill get credit.

I've no problem with giving Trump credit here, just also accept that if he's taking credit on any 'good' that comes of this, he then in turn can be held responsible for any 'bad' that may come. Be fair and balanced.

Surtur
Lol I didn't know Orange Skin tone came in a bottle.

Just face it. It's okay to make fun of Trumps appearance, as well as any other white male. Anything else is sexist or racist.

Flyattractor
thumb up

Sable
I've no problem with giving Trump credit here, just also accept that if he's taking credit on any 'good' that comes of this, he then in turn can be held responsible for any 'bad' that may come. Be fair and balanced.

I don't know how getting China to budge could result in bad. Working with other nations is a good thing.

meep-meep
Rob, Yeah it takes an act of Congress. My mistake. How this is being handled, though is likely the best course of action. God forbid it, but Kim Jong Un did fire on the U.S. or anyone for that matter, it's a death sentence for the leaders there, and probably many citizens.. Placing blame on the U.S. if that happens is crazy.

meep-meep
I don't know how getting China to budge could result in bad. Working with other nations is a good thing.

thumb up

I this case I agree.

Robtard
Just face it. It's okay to make fun of Trumps appearance, as well as any other white male. Anything else is sexist or racist.

IOW: "Nothing harder than being a white hetero male."

Robtard

We will see, just be fair about placing blame as you are in giving praise/credit. That door swings both ways.

Afro Cheese
NK's needs funds to function, this is just a reality. Sanctions before have failed, do you think they're just going to not seek other venues of revenue now and fizzle out of existance?

Their income from black market sales (drugs, weapons, exotic animals etc) makes up a decent amount of Jong-un's bankroll, that will likely need to be expanded upon if their legal revenue flow is tampered with. Selling more weapons; possibly a nuclear device is just a possible reality and the world will be a less safe for it. These are just facts. Weren't you the one who was telling me we should be pressuring China to deal with North Korea by threatening a trade war? How exactly did you envision that China would approach "dealing" with the NK regime if not initially through sanctions?

Honestly, man, it's been said before but it really seems like you will just rebuke Trump regardless of what happens.

Sable
We will see, just be fair about placing blame as you are in giving praise/credit. That door swings both ways.

How are we to blame Trump for working with China regardless of what happens?

Sin I AM
Trade war is the least effective means if dealing with the PDRK. Anyone with a half-wits amount of knowledge of the area knows war is the only answer

Robtard
How are we to blame Trump for working with China regardless of what happens?

So I was correct, if this works out then we praise Trump for his supposed brilliance. But if it turns to shit, it's "oh well, shit happens, not Trump's fault".

Sable
No you were not correct, what you are saying is we need to blame Trump for working with other nations to if the rocket mad man decides to fire off nukes anyways.

Its like saying a doctor is at fault for doing surgery on a risky brain surgery operation to save the patient who gave consent.

Robtard
Listen, if you're eager and ready to take credit over an action if it has positive outcome, be adult enough to take credit if a negative happens to happen instead, is what I'm saying.

Or as we learned in the early 80's:

You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The facts of life, the facts of life.

Sin I AM
So I was correct, if this works out then we praise Trump for his supposed brilliance. But if it turns to shit, it's "oh well, shit happens, not Trump's fault".

Do you think China could on double dealing?

Sable
Listen, if you're eager and ready to take credit over an action if it has positive outcome, be adult enough to take credit if a negative happens to happen instead, is what I'm saying.

Or as we learned in the early 80's:

You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The facts of life, the facts of life.

Im not taking credit for anything. Just explain to me how getting China to do something in regards to North Korea will be viewed as negative.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Do you think China could on double dealing?

Wouldn't surprise me if China keeps their shady dealings with NK flowing. They like money.

Robtard
Im not taking credit for anything. Just explain to me how getting China to do something in regards to North Korea will be viewed as negative.

It was the royal "you", not you personally.

I already did: I'm 100% cool in giving Trump positive credit if this works out in the end; personally I hope it does as I don't want an armed conflict with NK to happen. But in return, if it doesn't turn out for the better, Trump doesn't magically get a free pass cos it's Trump and is above reproach in the eyes of his followers.

I know he loves blaming others for his failings like he did when the Navy SEAL was killed in that botched mission, but the buck stops at the Presidency. Taking responsibility comes with the job of POTUS. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan etc all knew and respected this fact.

Sable
If Obama made the Chinese do something I have serious doubts you would be having these same feelings about it. He would be seen as God King Obama etc etc etc endless praises. You would not be saying "lets wait and see if anything negative happens." And if it did, it certainly would not be his fault.

Btw that Seal Raid, was planned by the BO admin.

Robtard
Obama like previous presidents before him was an adult and took responsibility:

nUxNn7sSHc8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUxNn7sSHc8

ps Who gave the go ahead for the raid? It was Trump, but you go on blaming Obama for it. Trump blamed everyone except himself, like a child.

Sable
I bet you didn't know the raid was planned on eve of the inauguration, but they couldn't do it cause of moonlight.

Now we off topic, and dissenting into sand throwing, back on topic. How will working with China to stop the Norks be viewed negativly?

meep-meep
If Obama made the Chinese do something I have serious doubts you would be having these same feelings about it. He would be seen as God King Obama etc etc etc endless praises. You would not be saying "lets wait and see if anything negative happens." And if it did, it certainly would not be his fault.

Btw that Seal Raid, was planned by the BO admin.

I'm totally butting in. Sable, Rob said if it works out he will eat crow. I think more people on GDF care more about being proven right about a topic than the actual topic itself. Goes for Rob too. Feel free to bash me, I know it's coming.

Sable
The point isnt about it working out or not working out, you can't bash the president for trying to work with other countries for a greater good regardless off what the nut job on the other side does.

Surtur
I bet you didn't know the raid was planned on eve of the inauguration, but they couldn't do it cause of moonlight.

Now we off topic, and dissenting into sand throwing, back on topic. How will working with China to stop the Norks be viewed negativly?

Why do you keep bothering? It's Trump. Anything with him they will hate. If he found a cure for all cancer they'd say he created a burden on the country because people will now live longer. There is no right way here. Anything he does they will whine about.

They will say "if he does something good I'll support it" but they won't. We have seen this from liberals time and time again. I'm almost thinking that if Trump truly wants a wall he needs to begin telling people walls are horrible and a bad idea. We'll have one built real quickly then.

Sable
I'm just flabbergasted that working with other countries for a greater good is can be viewed as negative regardless of the outcome. I guess we shouldn't try anymore?

meep-meep
I'm just flabbergasted that working with other countries for a greater good is can be viewed as negative regardless of the outcome. I guess we shouldn't try anymore?

To not try is to die. There are circumstances as well as variability to a random encounter and decades long relationship. That's my outlook. Some prefer to attack on the onset. Imo, attacking initially defeats the purpose to learn anything.

Surtur

You forgot you have to run every single event through a Trump filter now. Things that might have been okay or even good in other circumstances now are just bad for the country if Trump is involved.

Some don't want to give him any victories, and that isn't just Dems. Wasn't it Rand Paul spewing that a skinny Obamacare repeal would be better than nothing? Hey, anyone know his stance now?

cdtm
Yea it's Trump's fault!

And NK certainly wouldnt have sold a nulear device to a terrorist organization, or otherwise tried to profit off the black market, pre Trump.

Robtard
Why do you keep bothering? It's Trump. Anything with him they will hate. If he found a cure for all cancer they'd say he created a burden on the country because people will now live longer. There is no right way here. Anything he does they will whine about.

They will say "if he does something good I'll support it" but they won't. We have seen this from liberals time and time again. I'm almost thinking that if Trump truly wants a wall he needs to begin telling people walls are horrible and a bad idea. We'll have one built real quickly then.

^

Pearl Clutching and Righteous Indignation at it's finest

Sable
Originally posted by cdtm
And NK certainly wouldnt have sold a nulear device to a terrorist organization, or otherwise tried to profit off the black market, pre Trump.

Yea that would only happen cos Trump!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.