Hollywood Launches a Committee to Investigate Russian Interference in the Election

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Have people lost their fcking minds? It's been almost a year since the election.

link

Thorne
they greatly overestimate how much we the people give a **** about their dumbasses

vansonbee
So sad that Hollywood still wants to be relevant and now funding their own investigation to keep on riling the public up in arms.

These rich elites jerks love patting each other on the back every chance they get, no wonder Trump won and people slowly stop caring about their award shows.

Sable
I've stopped seeing movies in the box office and wait till it comes out on HBO.

cdtm
Remember when Hollywood was bitching to Obama about siding with net neutrality over Soppo or whatever?

Even the Democrats know Hollywood just isn't worth pandering to anymore.

playa1258
Hollywood continues to make itself more irrelevant.

Sable
I stopped seeing movies

cdtm
^ You and a lot of other people. Local theater is a ghost town, the parking lot hasn't even approached half capacity in years. It's so bad every single movie except the new releases get exactly two showtimes: Too early and too late.

Thorne
i hope that **** colbert is on some secret service watch list

Surtur
Well hey I was wrong about treason. We're at war with Russia. Celebrities said so.

Wait, they also gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation.

#Torn

Scribble
Originally posted by Sable
Have people lost their fcking minds? It's been almost a year since the election.

link In all fairness, it's been almost a year since the election and you're still talking about Hillary Clinton. Seems to me that neither side can find it in themselves to drop it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble
In all fairness, it's been almost a year since the election and you're still talking about Hillary Clinton. Seems to me that neither side can find it in themselves to drop it.

And speaking of fairness, the guy you just said talks about Hilary isn't actually spending money to continue to talk about Hilary Clinton.

Scribble
Time is more important than money

Surtur
And if they could whip up a video like that in the time it takes to make a post, you'd have a point.

But okay, we can ignore that. One is a stranger on a near dead message board. The other are people with potentially far reaching voices still spouting bullshit and telling us we're at war.

So it's still not going to really be equivalent.

Scribble
I was just pointing out the irony of the OP, that is all

Patient_Leech
In all fairness, it's been almost a year since the election and you're still talking about Hillary Clinton. Seems to me that neither side can find it in themselves to drop it.

This.

ArtificialGlory
If addiction is never getting enough of a thing you hate, then the US is badly addicted to Hillary Clinton.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Thorne
i hope that **** colbert is on some secret service watch list Whatever he said about Trump, I'm sure it was for the rating and views.

Surtur
Originally posted by vansonbee
Whatever he said about Trump, I'm sure it was for the rating and views.

He even gave Trump a nazi salute on tv lol.

Sable
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
This.

Look at these two idiots thinking they are onto somethinglaughing out loud

I love Hillary Clinton. And she's the one making herself available for the View, Anderson Cooper, Colbert and other venues making news.

https://i.imgur.com/Xqx61AC.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
Look at these two idiots thinking they are onto somethinglaughing out loud

I love Hillary Clinton. And she's the one making herself available for the View, Anderson Cooper, Colbert and other venues making news.

https://i.imgur.com/Xqx61AC.gif

The kids shorts are red. His shoes are red. Obviously he is a communist spy. Where is Paula Revere when we need her?

Sable
Originally posted by playa1258
Hollywood continues to make itself more irrelevant.

Publicity stunt?

Flyattractor
In Hollywood? Never!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.