Superman vs The Borg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
How many Borg soldiers can he take out?

Impediment
All of them.

Sable
But H1 logic says this

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Can Borg even adapt to punches to the face?
Originally posted by h1a8
yup they can.

Sable
Stop dodging H1

h1a8
So you agree to baiting?

Sable
Yes because I know you are not consistent

Sable
H1?

Sable
H1?

Surtur
Superman falls asleep. Borg try everything within their capability to kill him while asleep. He wakes up 8 hours later refreshed and unharmed.

Impediment
Which Superman is this?

Sable
Lol any Superman

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
Superman falls asleep. Borg try everything within their capability to kill him while asleep. He wakes up 8 hours later refreshed and unharmed.

laughing out loud

Impediment
Superman flies two miles straight up, uses telescopic/heat vision, and fries the bastards.

Sable
H1 bailed

BruceSkywalker
there is nothing the borg can do

h1a8
Assuming they can adapt to blunt forces, then we can't use a no limit fallacy. There should be a limit to how much blunt force they can adapt to.

Star trek phasers were inconsistent. In some scenes they were so powerful that they would disintegrate/vaporize the victim (every atom, including their metal parts of their uniform). In other scenes, they would kill without leaving a scratch or leave a wound.

If we use the phasers that vaporize every atom then Superman would definitely be damaged if hit by them. It would be nearly impossible for any of them to hit Superman, unless he chooses to get hit or many fire upon him simultaneously.

I don't think they can generate force fields strong enough to stop Superman (unless we use a no limit fallacy), assuming they have time to adapt. Superman could just use speed and kill them all before any adapting occurs.

In other words, Superman wins most likely.

quanchi112
H1, you're the worst.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
H1, you're the worst. I believe you own that title.

quanchi112
I believe you own that title. H1 you are worthy of no respect and you're here to be mocked.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
H1 you are worthy of no respect and you're here to be mocked.

I disagree. I believe that is your fate. Even Marvel bias people think you are terrible. Your own people against you.

Surtur
Assuming they can adapt to blunt forces, then we can't use a no limit fallacy. There should be a limit to how much blunt force they can adapt to.

Star trek phasers were inconsistent. In some scenes they were so powerful that they would disintegrate/vaporize the victim (every atom, including their metal parts of their uniform). In other scenes, they would kill without leaving a scratch or leave a wound.

If we use the phasers that vaporize every atom then Superman would definitely be damaged if hit by them. It would be nearly impossible for any of them to hit Superman, unless he chooses to get hit or many fire upon him simultaneously.

I don't think they can generate force fields strong enough to stop Superman (unless we use a no limit fallacy), assuming they have time to adapt. Superman could just use speed and kill them all before any adapting occurs.

In other words, Superman wins most likely.

Lol there isn't a phaser that could kill Superman. I doubt there is a phaser the dude could successfully shave with.

This is how a fight would go:

Superman dies a tiny bit inside as he watches a borg slowly lumber towards him. Then he punches its head off. Somewhere in a distant galaxy Hugh sheds a single tear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.