Marvel's Spider-Man 2017 cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
I tried to give this show a chance, but it's just not for me; it's awful. The highschool setting, all of the hereos/villains going to highschool together in a SUPER CONTRIVED fashion, Spidey almost always needing help from his classmates to win, Spidey acting in ways that would surely make it easy to figure out he was Spider-Man if not for other characters being COMPLETE IDIOTS, etc. Also, based on the leaked clips, it looks like Miles Morales will also become Spider-Man by the 15th episode of a show where Spider-Man just became Spider-Man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

1.5/10. Better than Ultimate Spider-Man, but nowhere close to Spectacular Spider-Man or Spider-Man TAS. Won't be mad if this show gets canceled. Or rather, WHEN this show gets canceled.

heathjack
I enjoy it!! i still enjoy the 1990 fox's spider-man Anmited tv series! followed by the spectacular spider-man!! but i liked it better then unlimited spider-man!!

SamZED
Yeah, it's leaps and bounds better than Ultimate (which doesn't say much), but it's basically a poor man's Spectacular.

StiltmanFTW
Disney killed Marvel cartoons.

Ridley_Prime
Had the misfortune of catching a glimpse of this when I was browsing TV earlier, and yeah, it's pretty bad. Also reminded me why people hate Miles Morales in other mediums. He just has no personality like Peter Parker. He's boring.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Had the misfortune of catching a glimpse of this when I was browsing TV earlier, and yeah, it's pretty bad. Also reminded me why people hate Miles Morales in other mediums. He just has no personality like Peter Parker. He's boring. That and he's a bit of a gary stu. I watched the two most recent episodes and Miles basically saves Peter's behind (who is made to look incompetent consequently) twice thanks to his superior abilities. I don't think I can watch much more of this crap. sick

SamZED
Tbf ^ that happens in comics as well. They make the new characters shine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.