Who Likes Video Games?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edwinian
What are you favorite all time....

What are you most looking forward to????

Me:

Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior series, Final Fantasy, Morrowind, Everquest

Looking forward to...have one...Pirates of the Caribbean (heard good things about Sea Dogs-So I say- why not)

yerssot
this might interest you:
http://forums.killermovies.com/f11/t4530.html

Tex
Yes, you should really come join us in the "video games # 2" thread loacated in this here forum.

BackFire349
favorite game of all time is final fantasy 3( 6 in japan) and chrono trigger.

Captain REX
Haven't played either one.

Tex
My all time ultra favorite game would have to be Banjo Kazooiesmile

BackFire349
you've missed out rex, they're 2 of the best rpg's of all time.

mah
metroid prime is the best game ever. but this should be in videogames#2 thread yes

jimbo3
Who's played Chickens 2 or Liero?
They're pretty much the only games I play.

cermiestar
i love video games. they rock. what do people think is the best console?

Dexx
hmm..x box or game cube.

Unfortunatley, my pc doesn't allow me to play these latest games. Hope i'll buy a new one ..soon mad
my fav games: Outcast (pretty old but EXCELLENT!) and the classic Half-Life. (if anyone cares for a multiplayer this summer....om me evil face )

BackFire349
pc is the best console if you count that, if not, then ps2 is

Tex
So how old is your actual PC BF?
And how many times have you upgraded?

Captain REX
My dad made a failed attempt at upgrading our computer with a DVD burner and graphics card.

I stay true to the Cube. I'm a Nintendo person.

Dexx
how hard can it be to install a dvd writer and a graphics card?

i'd pick a PC over a console anytime

yerssot
hey, it's rex wink

mah
nah, PC isn't the best system. It'll die as a gaming platform, DIE I tell you! ps2 has biggest quantity of console games, GC has some gourmet picks; i.e all the nintendo games. plus f-zero...

yerssot
*smacks mah*
SNAP OUT OF IT MAH!

Geldorn
I guess my fav games would be Diablo II, settlers II, Dreamweb and Tenchu I, II. Tried Medal of Honor on PC (that's great) but Quake III is way to hectic for the mind.

Captain REX
*gives Mah the thumbs up*

GC all the way...

Well, Dexx, he put them in and tried to install the programs. It wouldn't turn on after that and he had to take everything out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
bummer

BackFire349
my current pc will be 2 years old this christmas. before it i had another one, i tend to upgrade every 2 years. this year, i will probably build my own, since it will be easier to upgrade this way. with name brand computers such as dell or compaq, you cannot switch out processors or motherboards because they are wired differently, thus you must buy a whole new computer when you need more power (other then the graphics card) if you build your own computer, you never need to do a full upgrade, you'll probably need to upgrade a part of it every year or so (one year, upgrade the graphics card, next year, the cpu, next year, mother board, and so on)

BackFire349
oh and mah, sorry, it will never die. i dunno why you said that, with series like doom and half life and everquest and diablo and warcraft, there will always be pc gaming. if anything, it will cause console games to die because almost any console game can pretty much be played on the pc with better graphics and sound.

yerssot
he DID check if they were compatible, right?

BackFire349
yeah, maybe the motherboard was too old and couldnt support it. lots of things should be looked at before buying hardware.

mah
PCgaming sales are decreasing, console sales are rocketing upwards.

cermiestar
la la la la la la la. PS2 rocks

BackFire349
thats cuz nothing big has come out for a while, just wait for later this year. half life 2, doom 3, everquest 2,max payne 2, they are all gonna sell like mad.

cermiestar
half life! as in nuclear half lifes. woah...too much physics revision.....

Captain REX
Max Payne 2? Woohoo!

Retro Studios is making the Metroid Prime sequel currently. Nintendo is calling it Metroid Prime 2 for now, but they say it will definitely change.

JKozzy
When is it coming out? Any more details?smile

wicker_man
Favourite Game: Battlefield 1942
Most Anticipated:Half Life 2/ Doom 3
Favourite Games System: Playstation

supershane
me fav video game is.......I don't have a fav video game i like them all but a selected few

The Force
SSBM and SC2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.