FE Darth Malgus vs Rebels Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Who wins?

godemperortrump
Malgus

AncientPower
Canon Vader is far more consistent than his Legends alternative, he wins.

DarthDuelist9
Vader.

MythLord
Hmm, likely Vader.

Rockydonovang
Rebels Vader assuming he retains legends physicals

slayne
Vader dies.

carthage
Vader tears Him apart

Azronger
Originally posted by AncientPower
Canon Vader is far more consistent than his Legends alternative, he wins.

How is Legends Vader inconsistent?

TenebrousWay
Malgus

NewGuy01
Vader.

Haschwalth
Legends Malgus.

UCanShootMyNova
Vader.

HentaiLover
either way
Vader probably takes the majority though

Trocity
Yep, Vader.

nfactor1995
Legends Malgus against canon Vader? Malgus.

Trocity
No, canon Malgus. erm

carthage
Vader wrecks

Vastly greater accolades, force abilities, and skill feats

Malgus has nothing

deathslash
Originally posted by carthage
Vader wrecks

Vastly greater accolades, force abilities, and skill feats

Malgus has nothing thumb up does Malgus have any accolades or feats to his name that put him above Vader?

AncientPower
Being lauded by Darth Sidious as among the greatest Sith warriors for his unmatched battlefield feats, and used as a basis for Vader to draw inspiration from.

TenebrousWay
Being lauded by Darth Sidious as among the greatest Sith warriors for his unmatched battlefield feats, and used as a basis for Vader to draw inspiration from.

Also considered by Darth Bane to be, alongside Darth Revan and Darth Malak, to be one of the greatest sith of the past.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malgus.

nfactor1995
Originally posted by Trocity
No, canon Malgus. erm

Could've been Legends Vader erm

carthage
When Malgus can withstand the explosion of Cymoon 1, destroy AT-ATs, disintegrate Lyleks that are tougher than armor, be considered greater than Maul or Dooku, will himself back from having his life support systems shut down, and fight on par with the likes of Ben Kenobi call me

Malgus struggled with a Single troop transport, meanwhile Vader can telepathically command Cyclos ship to fly into A star, and can manipulate freighters. Malgus isn't even in Vaders ballpark when it comes to feats

Rockydonovang
A severely weakened and massively pre-prime Vader got inspired by Malgus?

Aight, yea that settles it. thumb up

AncientPower
Not at all, Sidious is referring to Decieved!Malgus. Emperor Malgus achieves two massive power growths after that fact. What it means is that, one of his weaker incarnations is already unmatched as a Sith warrior on the battlefield, according to Darth Sidious.

He's already of legendary prowess before he grows in power for decades. Noting that Decieved has Malgus finally achieving a sense of Oneness with the dark side of the Force, at the very end of the novel. Meaning he's only just begun taking his first steps as a true master of the dark side.

Given that he has decades of power growth following this, then Malgus' power by the time of his prime must be insane given he gets such an immensely impressive accolade, less than half-way through his career as a Sith Lord.

MythLord
I guess the old adage is true: Never meet your heroes, you might be dissappointed.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by carthage
When Malgus can withstand the explosion of Cymoon 1

I don't know the feat so I can't possibly coment.

How is this remotely significant when someone who couldn't even deflect lightning from a significantly pre prime Malgus could ragdoll six tramcars at the same time without the slightest effort?

Tearing 'black holes' in the body of a Jedi Knight overpowering his lightsaber defenses with lightning while massively pre prime and severely wounded seems impressive as well.

Malgus' battlefield feats quote, at minimum, puts him on par with them, if not above.

Darth Sion is more impressive in this aspect.

Impressive, I don't deny. We should note, however, that Apprentice Malgus and Deceived Malgus killed two of the three most notable Jedi warriors of the entire era (the other being Revan), before growing immensely in power.

Not only a troop transport but also a support freighter with modified engines more potent than stock ones. Engines that, contrary to Vader's, actively resisted Malgus' telekinetic pull with their maximum power and are capable to reach hundreds of G's of acceleration. All before a big upgrade in power and twelve years of growth.

?

When their engines are damaged and the ship isn't actively resisting.

Proved otherwise.

TenebrousWay
Damn, AP spoiling my effort with a load of bullsh1t.

NewGuy01
your points weren't really any better.

TenebrousWay
At last I didn't lie.

AncientPower
I haven't lied about a thing, lobotomite.

Haschwalth
I needa read malgus's Novel, I haven't really paid as much attention to him as I should.

nfactor1995
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
How is this remotely significant when someone who couldn't even deflect lightning from a significantly pre prime Malgus could ragdoll six tramcars at the same time without the slightest effort?

Who did this, and when?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Aryn Leneer, in the middle of the Deceived Novel.

Zenwolf
He also defeated a Jedi Knight that brought down 2 burned out buildings ontop of him.

Haschwalth
Also superior to Thanaton/Marr who are above a Sith who can bring down a city block, with the force, as a Child.

AncientPower
It's also said by the Hero of Tython that Malgus' lightsaber form was flawless. He only lost because he let his emotions get the better of him.

MythLord
https://youtu.be/O_e5oYqNRSM?t=13

Just like Anoon Bondara, Jaina, Cin Drallig, Sora Bulq and half the other cucks with that accolade.

AncientPower
Carthage claimed he had quite literally nothing in terms of feats and accolades.

godemperortrump
Bulq isn't a cuck sad

Rebel95
Vader in a brutal fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.