What if Anakin killed Obi-Wan while trying to save him from the buzz droids?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
As we know Anakin attempted to save Obi Wan from buzz droids in episode III by first shooting at his ship and then ramming him. What would've happened had he either accidentally shot him down or critically rammed him?

Total Warrior
He would have a mental breakdown and commit suicide

relentless1
he would've gone on to become Emperor

Surtur
Originally posted by Total Warrior
He would have a mental breakdown and commit suicide

That's not Anakins style. He doesn't commit suicide when he has his mental breakdowns. He goes and slaughters children and other people lol.

deathslash
Originally posted by Surtur
That's not Anakins style. He doesn't commit suicide when he has his mental breakdowns. He goes and slaughters children and other people lol. I now have a mental picture of him hooking his ship to one of those hyper gates, jumping over to tatooine, slaughtering a bunch of tuskens, and then complaining about it to Padme; all while the battle for Coruscant is still happening.

Kurk
Originally posted by deathslash
I now have a mental picture of him hooking his ship to one of those hyper gates, jumping over to tatooine, slaughtering a bunch of tuskens, and then complaining about it to Padme; all while the battle for Coruscant is still happening. Wouldn't seeing sand just piss him off more?

Trocity
what a loser

Kurk
Originally posted by Trocity
what a loser
Ikr, Palpatine agrees
https://youtu.be/gP0s1Eh5wxs?t=2m41s

Kurk
Bump

UCanShootMyNova
I don't think he'd commit suicide but he'd likely be incapacitated with grief relying on Padme for support. If he still saw the vision of her death this would only cause him to sink further into his despair making him even easier to turn by Sidious. Then you've either got an Anakin who achieved his full potential after surviving the events of RotS or who was killed by someone like Yoda or Mace and a strike team. Both very interesting alterations to the universe.

Kurk
*dump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.