Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarryBalszac
I've been a comics fan for years. I am fan of Marvel.

I think DC heroes are silly and will likely team up with Daffy Duck or Goofy to battle Darkseid and Scrooge McDuck. Batman....a guy in a bat suit who fancies himself a hero. Superman....an alien that becomes god bc of the sun. Wonder Woman...hahaha, do I even have to? The Gay Lantern...power rings are the shit. DC heroes are 2D.

That being said, let's have a clean match, no low blows and break when I say, "break."

StiltmanFTW
Welcome to KMC.

Agreed, never had much love for DC either.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by HarryBalszac
I've been a comics fan for years. I am fan of Marvel.

I think DC heroes are silly and will likely team up with Daffy Duck or Goofy to battle Darkseid and Scrooge McDuck. Batman....a guy in a bat suit who fancies himself a hero. Superman....an alien that becomes god bc of the sun. Wonder Woman...hahaha, do I even have to? The Gay Lantern...power rings are the shit. DC heroes are 2D.

That being said, let's have a clean match, no low blows and break when I say, "break."

Very Welcomed.

I always liked Marvel more TBH. However try not to be biased when debating wink

Hope you like KMC, lots of Comics debating in here and movies too. Recommend you the Comic's Versus forum and the Movie Versus Forum.

Nuke Nixon
4 posts, don't think he liked KMC.

StiltmanFTW
Too many DC fans here.

Seriously though, you were right in the other thread, most of those newcomers are notorious socks/bots/trolls... what to do.

Nuke Nixon
A simple filter question that would separate the true believers from the socks/bots/trolls. But you'd need dedicated Admins for that and we don't it would seem.

Arsen01
hi all, my name is Arsen)) I am a new member here )) thanks for your post , nice to meet you all here, in this web site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.