Golden Freeza vs Dypso

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Current Freeza as of last Episode

Vs

Dypso

Dark-Kenshin
Frieza wrecks him the same way he wrecked the Yardrat. Too predictable and inferior combat smarts.

Damborgson
Yeah, Golden Frieza would go to town on him honestly.

Inedian
Dyspo is far faster than Freeza. Still Freeza wins.

vansonbee
Does original final form Frieza or even buff Frieza stand a chance against Dypso tho?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Frieza wrecks him the same way he wrecked the Yardrat. Too predictable and inferior combat smarts.

cdtm
Dypso blitz's.

carver9
Frieza stomps. Just as fast (faster imo) and far more powerful. He wouldn't even transform to Golden to win this. Goku always hold back and he would wrecked Dypso if he actually tried.

vansonbee
No, I doubt Final form Frieza can outpace Dypso. Goku had to use his red god form to fight and I rank it higher than Frieza final form.

carver9
Golden Frieza is more powerful than Goku red God form. Frieza is faster imo and Goku has been holding back this entire tournament.

vansonbee
Originally posted by carver9
Golden Frieza is more powerful than Goku red God form. Frieza is faster imo and Goku has been holding back this entire tournament. I agree with you, but we're talking about his just his normal final form, not golden.

cdtm
Dypso should blitz SSJ Blue 20X Kakoken Goku easily. Goku isn't light speed, the show said as much by making a big deal out of Dypso.

carver9
Lol...basing Goku speed off of light speed vs Dypso speed is irrelevant since Dypso is far faster than light. This was said during the show, creep. Anyway, Hit was able to keep pace with Dypso along with Goku. Frieza in base reacted to instantaneous speed. Frieza stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.