Desann vs Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

godemperortrump
Force
Sabers
All-out

AncientPower
Desann stomps.

Ursumeles
How?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Ursumeles
How?

He's displayed an overwhelming degree of mastery over Telekinesis that, i think at this point there's no way in hell Asajj can compare or even muster up a strong enough barrier to resist him. But, let's be fair and say she doesn't get one shot. What then?

Lightsaber wise, Desann fought Luke on two occasions, and survived both encounters. Post-DE Luke. So?

If that isn't enough, Katarn at this point has regained all the knowledge he received from Tal/Tahl who was a master duelist at the time of Lord Hoth and Raskta Lsu, which makes Katarn;s familiarity a dangerous threat. This knowledge, gave him a distinct advantage as the Jedi Master Tal, knew the weaknesses of multiple forms, one of which included the main weakness of Jar'Kai. Note that Desann took on Katarn on "multiple" occasions and each ended in a stalemate until the very end.

This is relevant to the thread, mainly because if Katarn, who was armed with a plethora of knowledge of combat, beat Desann only after a "furious" fight and only after stalemating him multiple times. Ventress' is going to have an even more difficult time attempting to defeat Desann in a duel.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
If that isn't enough, Katarn at this point has regained all the knowledge he received from Tal/Tahl who was a master duelist at the time of Lord Hoth and Raskta Lsu, which makes Katarn;s familiarity a dangerous threat.
Given that Tal sucked Hoth's dick, I'm not seeing what scaling he or Kyle gets off of Raskta or Hoth.

But aside from that I agree, Desann wins.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Given that Tal sucked Hoth's dick, I'm not seeing what scaling he or Kyle gets off of Raskta or Hoth.

But aside from that I agree, Desann wins.

It's not a matter of scaling, it's more or less saying that the Jedi Master was very knowledgeable about combat in a time where lightsaber virtuosos like Lsu and Hoth were very active.

Also, Tal was an incredibly old man at the time lol

MythLord
Fated, Imma have to respond to that, ngl.

Emperordmb
Whatever you do please no cringey scaling off of that shittily animated one-off Dark Jedi who choked Anakin before getting slaughtered by him.

MythLord
kk

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by MythLord
Fated, Imma have to respond to that, ngl.

Omae wa mou, shindeiru.

UCanShootMyNova
xD

MythLord
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Omae wa mou, shindeiru.

Gesundheit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.