Super Saijen Rose vs Jiren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Who wins

carver9
Jiren beats him, EASILY.

cdtm
Zamasu was destroying a multiverse, so him.

Sable
Originally posted by carver9
Jiren beats him, EASILY.

Easily?

carver9
Yes, extremely easy.

Damborgson
Rose Black Goku? He would get rage stompes.

There's no non god character from previous arcs that stands any sort of chance against Jiren, and we've only seen previews lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jiren oneshots, in all honesty. Black's powerup hax won't work if Jiren does to Black what he did to that Blue-goo looking guy.

Inedian
Jiren ain't beating pre fusion Black easily. He does beat him though. Anyway, sooner or later Black stomps him.

Sable
No, black does not beat him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Inedian
Jiren ain't beating pre fusion Black easily. He does beat him though. Anyway, sooner or later Black stomps him.

Jiren, unlike Goku or Vegeta at the time of the arc, is so ridiculously more powerful than Black as of Episode 64, and unlike Goku and Vegeta, wouldn't hesitate to oneshot him.

So yes, if Jiren opts to hold back and attack via fisticuffs, then eventually Black would reach and exceed his level. However, the gap is too wide and Jiren is too smart for him to lose this.

Jiren stomps.

Sable
Jiren one shots him. His power level is in the trillions.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I would wager that it's way beyond the trillions.

Sable
I mean like high trillions 800+ but I can see him going higher since he can generate ki based off his powerset.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Some people have calc'd Beerus' power level to be in the quintillions, tbh.

carver9
Yeah...trillions is nothing in DBS right now.

Sable
Ok quintillions

Inedian
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jiren, unlike Goku or Vegeta at the time of the arc, is so ridiculously more powerful than Black as of Episode 64, and unlike Goku and Vegeta, wouldn't hesitate to oneshot him.

So yes, if Jiren opts to hold back and attack via fisticuffs, then eventually Black would reach and exceed his level. However, the gap is too wide and Jiren is too smart for him to lose this.

Actually I agree with you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.