Antony Weiner Sentenced to 21 months in Prison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Link

"Weiner, 53, also faces spending the rest of his life as a registered sex offender for his lengthy and lurid social media contacts with the North Carolina teen."

Bashar Teg
weiner

Surtur
He'll be the most popular weiner in prison.

Bashar Teg
yeah because he's totally gonna do hard time in general population having his ass peddled for cigarettes and toilet wine. have fun with them rape fantasies.

Sable
You think they will put him in a white collar prison for a sex crime?

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yeah because he's totally gonna do hard time in general population having his ass peddled for cigarettes and toilet wine. have fun with them rape fantasies.

Have fun with your triggerdom.

Sable
What bash said is interesting, why would he not have to do hard time with everyone else for being a convicted felon, what makes him special?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Sable
What bash said is interesting, why would he not have to do hard time with everyone else for being a convicted felon, what makes him special?

wealth

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Have fun with your triggerdom.

sorry to spoil your little fantasy but

1-wealthy people pay for protection
2-sex offenders typically serve most of their time separated from general population

Sable
I don't know how rich he could be, he hasn't been in office for almost 8 years. Even if he did have millions, how can he buy his way out of hard time? He most def is going to prison, its already been decided.

Ah, I see

Bashar Teg
i think we are defining "hard time" differently.

Surtur
Oh his time is definitely gonna be hard.

Bashar Teg
thinking that wealthy people serve the same time as the little people.

oh my sweet summer child.

Surtur
thinking that wealthy people serve the same time as the little people.

oh my sweet summer child.

So you hate midgets too? Wow. Does your bigotry ever end?

Bashar Teg
my sweet clinically retarded summer child

Surtur
my sweet clinically retarded summer child

So now you hate retards too? Damn. Even that movie where Juliette Lewis and Giovanni Ribisi are both retarded and in love?

Flyattractor
Bashy is full of the hate. Most of it injected anally.

Lestov16
Kind of ridiculous to think Weiner will get Oz-style prison raped. He's only doing less than 2 years. The law is obviously being lenient with him

Flyattractor
Well He is a democrat so....

vansonbee
All these obvious texting to females, is he doing this for attention or is he a sex dog?

dadudemon
His wife is beautiful, seems very intelligent, and is super nice. She seemed dead inside during those interviews. All I can think is...poor gal. Weiner is such a piece of crap. Some people are never satisfied with their spouses and have to keep getting thrills elsewhere.

And before someone says it, if the genders were reversed, I'd say the same things. And I liked Anthony when he was in Congress...thought he had good ideas and spoke well until all of these scandals (if someone is bored, you can search through KMC history where I was singing his praises).

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
Kind of ridiculous to think Weiner will get Oz-style prison raped. He's only doing less than 2 years. The law is obviously being lenient with him

It's ridiculous people freak out over a joke.

Sable
If Clinton has anyone to blame its not Russia, its not even James Comey. Its Weiner, his laptop is what caused Comey to reopen the investigation and write that letter to congress on October 28th.

Weiner single handedly turned a winning election (according to the polls) into a losing one.

And to top it off, he was married to her trusted campaign advisor Huma Abedien, whom Hillary played matchmaker and introduced Huma to Weiner.

Surtur
If Clinton has anyone to blame its not Russia, its not even James Comey. Its Weiner, his laptop is what caused Comey to reopen the investigation and write that letter to congress on October 28th.

Weiner single handedly turned a winning election (according to the polls) into a losing one.

And to top it off, he was married to her trusted campaign advisor Huma Abedien, whom Hillary played matchmaker and introduced Huma to Weiner.

Don't give her a scapegoat, but did you see the latest thing she said? White women didn't vote for her because they felt pressure by their husbands. The Guardian reported on this and they source one study for it.

The best part? I tried to click the study and download it, you have to pay for it lol. Which since she loves pay to play, that fits.

BackFire
Originally posted by dadudemon
His wife is beautiful, seems very intelligent, and is super nice. She seemed dead inside during those interviews. All I can think is...poor gal. Weiner is such a piece of crap. Some people are never satisfied with their spouses and have to keep getting thrills elsewhere.

And before someone says it, if the genders were reversed, I'd say the same things. And I liked Anthony when he was in Congress...thought he had good ideas and spoke well until all of these scandals (if someone is bored, you can search through KMC history where I was singing his praises).

Yeah he's scum.

Surtur
His wife was attractive so...was she just not banging him? Or was she banging him and it just wasn't enough?

BackFire
I think he was just a dipshit.

Sable
Originally posted by Surtur
Don't give her a scapegoat, but did you see the latest thing she said? White women didn't vote for her because they felt pressure by their husbands. The Guardian reported on this and they source one study for it.

The best part? I tried to click the study and download it, you have to pay for it lol. Which since she loves pay to play, that fits.

Oh no, what she said was worse then that.

Hillary Clinton: Women Supporting Trump Are "Publicly Disrespecting Themselves"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/09/23/ hillary_clinton_women_supporting_trump_are_publicl
y_disrespecting_themselves.html

Surtur
Oh no, what she said was worse then that.

Hillary Clinton: Women Supporting Trump Are "Publicly Disrespecting Themselves"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/09/23/ hillary_clinton_women_supporting_trump_are_publicl
y_disrespecting_themselves.html

It's like she can't accept the fact someone with a vagina wouldn't vote for her.

This is the same woman who said folk shouldn't vote for Obama merely because he is black, right?

"She will say anything and do nothing" Barack Obama on Hilary, circa 2008. That quote shows that indeed a broken clock is still right twice a day.

Sable
How dare you besmirch Hillary Clinton!

Surtur
I just love that Trump beat her lol. And no matter what..she will never be president.

That is funny. Especially because she felt it was owed to her, reality checks are always great.

https://i.imgur.com/CnuTcmL.jpg

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by vansonbee
All these obvious texting to females, is he doing this for attention or is he a sex dog? He's some sort of pedo/creep.

Robtard

Afro Cheese
ZfKkqXgo6BE

Robtard

Sable
Actually he never bragged about being a sexual predator. More fake news you are embracing and peddaling as real news.

Robtard
We literally heard Trump bragging about it.

Sable
Go ahead and quote it word for word. Not what you think he said. Quote what he said word for word.

Nice deflecting on to Trump though for Weiners embarrassing moment though.

Robtard

Sable
No I'm not dismissing anything. Please quote it word for word. Otherwise just concede the point.

Anyways why you are you deflecting to Trump in the Weiner thread?

Robtard
All Trumpers did dismiss it. This happened, “just locker room talk”.

The Joe Rogan clip brought up sexual predators and Trump, so I was going with the flow

Afro Cheese
lol.... Trump's hot mic quote would be in the same ballpark as Weiner's if it was directed at a 15 year old girl. In reality, there's no proving he was talking about anything illegal.

Nice deflection, though. I really hope the Democrats have you on some sort of payroll.

Sable
Ah so cause it was in a random Joe Rogan (the king of credibility) now the thread needs to be about Trump?

Sable
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
lol.... Trump's hot mic quote would be in the same ballpark as Weiner's if it was directed at a 15 year old girl. In reality, there's no proving he was talking about anything illegal.

Nice deflection, though. I really hope the Democrats have you on some sort of payroll.

Rob would never even entertain discussions about Bills sexual predatory accusations. But cause Trump said "they let you do it" that means he's a sexual predator. Logic

Robtard

Robtard
Ah so cause it was in a random Joe Rogan (the king of credibility) now the thread needs to be about Trump?

Maybe you should cry to the person who posted it? It wasn't me.
Rob would never even entertain discussions about Bills sexual predatory accusations. But cause Trump said "they let you do it" that means he's a sexual predator. Logic

False: I've called Bill Clinton a scumbag in regards to his sexual conduct; you know this. So very poor form, Sable. Very poor.

Sable
Yes for his sexual conduct with Monica. I've never heard you say anything about the other women he beat up and raped.

Robtard
Yes for his sexual conduct with Monica. I've never heard you say anything about the other women he beat up and raped.

Wrong. Monica was consensual, so he just cheated there. I called him a scumbag in physically forcing himself on others.

BTW, good job in deflecting onto Clinton thumb up

Sable
Fair enough but you deflected onto Trump first if we are keeping score.

Afro Cheese
I did post that clip as it was on the topic at hand. I just think it's a bit predictable (and frankly pathetic) that your first reaction was - as always - to try to find a way to pivot in a way that puts the scrutiny/heat on your political opponents. This is precisely why these discussions always go nowhere.

Robtard
I've no problem getting back to Weiner. He committed a crime, he was caught and sentenced. We could argue the sentence he got, but all in all the just system worked here. So?

I do hope you're as vigilant when those deflections go the other way, chief.

Sable
Hey I get plenty "but Hillary" responses for deflection. I'm fine with that if the people who do it accept responsibility when they do and don't try to spin it as "well when I do it, it's different."

Robtard
Hey I get plenty "but Hillary" responses for deflection. I'm fine with that if the people who do it accept responsibility when they do and don't try to spin it as "well when I do it, it's different."

Your only defense for Trump's indefensible action is "but Clinton" or "but Obama". Be real for a moment.

Sable
As is any criticism of Hillary or Obama is met with " but Trump"

Robtard
Horseshit and you know it.

Sable
laughing out loud

Fine let's keep track.i won't give any but Hillary responses if you don't give out any but Trump deflections

Sounds fair to me

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by Robtard
I do hope you're as vigilant when those deflections go the other way, chief. laughing out loud

This is entirely my point. Everything is just *** for tat with you. Do me a favor and find the deflection from your political rivals that you would like me to mock so we can get this over with.

Sable
Can't believe *** is censored. thats the real crime here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.