Date vs Vorg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
If Vorg was the one who won that initial match and earned the title match against Date, what would have happened?

I know the "outboxing" excuse, but from what I've read so far he's not the only one. Date refused to use outboxing style too, because of his pride at wanting to prove he deserved to be on the world stage by beating his opponent at his best style.

Dark-Kenshin
Gotta go with Vorg. Even though Date got a significant amp after fighting Ippo and was able to do well (albeit temporarily) against the second most broken boxer in the whole damn manga, Vorg's feats as of the 1007th chapter of the manga make him more broken than even Date. It'll be good fight, but I reckon Vorg (w/ prep) would do better against Martinez than Date, so I give it to him.

cdtm
The writer should just get it over with and do an off shoot series with popular broken characters.

And put Takamura in all of them, he's too big for any one series. thumb up

AuraAngel
Date in this scenario. Vorg clearly surpasses him later on but Date is at this point able to take down a fully healthy Miyata and nothing Vorg has can really make up for the difference in experience. Date also goes undefeated until his fight with Ricardo while Vorg got his belt fight the Rocky way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.