This is Star Wars Battlefront 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNGWh_-R1VE

Total Warrior
Bello bello, sounds pretty nice. Gonna buy it for sure, I was a huge fan of those for ps2

deathslash
I'm cautiously optimistic. Wanna see a bit more to get a full opinion of it. With that said, I'm excited to have classes coming back.

DarthDuelist9
Seems very good, they (at what we know now) have addressed all the complaints of BF1 (which definitely had potential). I'm buying it

Lord Stark
Seems like what Battlefront should have been in the goddamned first place.

Trocity
thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Glad they made the necessary improvements. I'm going to get it for Christmas.

Rebel95
Yessss it looks SO good

Rebel95
I'm excited for more of the land vehicles, besides just the AT-ST and speedbikes

slayne
Looks awesome, ngl.

Haschwalth
What battlefront was suppose to be.

Though pitting Rey vs Sidious is retarded.

godemperortrump
Originally posted by slayne
Looks awesome, ngl.

deathslash
Originally posted by Haschwalth
What battlefront was suppose to be.

Though pitting Rey vs Sidious is retarded. you could also have Yoda fight maul in one of the prior battlefronts, but nobody complained about that. Let's wait to see how good she is in the new film before getting upset about non canon portions of the game.

|King Joker|
I'll probably get this, but I really hope they put Ahsoka in as a DLC.

DarthAnt66
They confirmed they would.

|King Joker|
Where??

DarthAnt66
IIRC someone asked and they said they would try. Might have been fake news though.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
IIRC someone asked and they said they would try. Might have been fake news though. what about captain rex?

Trocity
I'd be fairly surprised if they add in Ahsoka tbh, I feel like they'll probably stick to movie characters.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by deathslash
you could also have Yoda fight maul in one of the prior battlefronts, but nobody complained about that. Let's wait to see how good she is in the new film before getting upset about non canon portions of the game.

Not sure what you're waiting to see in Ep.8. If Rey's seems a legitimate challenge for Palpatine in the next film, that would only be more stupid.

UCanShootMyNova
Yoda and Maul have been pitted against each other multiple times in promotional sh!t tbh. Remember the Force push thing?

It's a weird trend...

Rebel95
Is there a complete list of the heroes/villains that will be in the game?

DarthAnt66
Heroes / Villains:

Boba Fett

Han Solo

Princess Leia

Luke Skywalker

Bossk

Chewbacca

Darth Vader

Emperor Palpatine

General Grievous

Iden Versio

Kylo Ren

Lando Calrissian

Darth Maul

Rey

Yoda

---

Space-only:

Poe Dameron

Jango Fett

---

Upcoming DLC:

Finn

Captain Phasma

ares834
Bossk and Phasma but no Anakin or Kenobi...

NewGuy01
The ****? Why is there no Obi-Wan? Are you joking?

Well, at least they've added Lando Calrissian. That's important.

UCanShootMyNova
GRIEEEEEEEEEEEEVOUUUUUUUUUUUS

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Well, at least they've added Lando Calrissian. That's important.
Apparently they spent so much time on Yoda and Grievous that they didn't have any time for other characters.

Worse yet, Grievous might not even be finished for the initial release - he might come with a later DLC.

UCanShootMyNova

Worse yet, Grievous might not even be finished for the initial release - he might come with a later DLC.

D:

NewGuy01
Wait, if the CIS has Maul and Grievous, then the Republic has Yoda and who else then?

Rebel95
Damn, no Anakin or Obi Wan is disappointing. Hopefully they will have them in future DLC's. Mace and Dooku would be good too. Looking forward to playing with grievous though, he was fun to play with in the original BF2

DarthAnt66
Wait, if the CIS has Maul and Grievous, then the Republic has Yoda and who else then?
Hence why all game modes are cross-era heroes. So you'll have Rey vs Maul rather than having to fight Yoda every time.

Rebel95
Hence why all game modes are cross-era heroes. So you'll have Rey vs Maul rather than having to fight Yoda every time.
But it's not cross era for regular troops and vehicles right? So the Republic can't fight the empire. That would be... interesting. Hard to tell apart the storm troopers and clone troopers

DarthAnt66
Yeah. Eras are locked besides the heroes.

slayne
A leaker on reddit confirmed that whenever GG's finished and released, Obi-Wan's definitely going to follow. So we'll probably see him in some PT-themed DLC along with Grievous (if not at launch.)

Also, they recently released a pretty cool story cutscene featuring Sheev's droid (sentinel?) giving orders to Versio: https://youtu.be/U5T5dC24U6A

deathslash

Well, at least they've added Lando Calrissian. That's important. he did blow up the second death star and was one of the more important rebels in the OT.

If you wanna be upset about anyone being made before them, be upet about Phasma (the failure) being made.

Zenwolf
Looks nice visually....also one thing, did I read right that the main character in the story line turns traitor?...<.<

Wtf...how cliche. I don't get why it's so wrong to have a SW game where you start as an Imperial and end as an Imperial. Only two games I know do, TIE Fighter and Imperial Ace. I guess you can count SWG, but eh...I wouldn't.

SunRazer
Looks like they feel forced to do PT content only because of the outrage from last time, and they're still not actually devoting to it in the slightest.

Also, Jango being space-only? lol

NewGuy01
Originally posted by deathslash
If you wanna be upset about anyone being made before them, be upet about Phasma (the failure) being made.

Phasma makes sense, because of the lack of other ST villains. It's basically just her and Kylo Ren, so she gets a pass.

TheNuisanceBird
In the new trailer on StarWarsHQ's channel the Jedi Maul attacks looks like Kenobi.

I can't tell because of the motion blur although as Balta pointed out Rey doesn't have such movements.

We could be wrong though.

DarthAnt66
Can you link?

deathslash
Phasma makes sense, because of the lack of other ST villains. It's basically just her and Kylo Ren, so she gets a pass. I would prefer getting TR-8R over her.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
In the new trailer on StarWarsHQ's channel the Jedi Maul attacks looks like Kenobi.

I can't tell because of the motion blur although as Balta pointed out Rey doesn't have such movements.

We could be wrong though.

I slowed it down. 95% is Rey.

MythLord
It's called "Rey and the Takodana Map"... It's gonna be fookin Rey.

TheNuisanceBird
I slowed it down. 95% is Rey.

I honestly can't tell.

I'm gonna try and slow it down later on my computer when I get back to my dorm.

DarthAnt66
She has the purse on her hip like Rey does.

DarthAnt66
Palpatine's lines - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syMWvCUMKI4

To Rey:

"I... sense... her troubling might."

To Yoda:

"My dear friend Yoda has arrived (laughs)."

"You have grown decrepit with age (laughs)."

To Luke:

"I sense great power... Skywalker!"

"Skywalker has arrived. Do not doubt his strength."

To Boba:

"So much anger within you, Mandalorian. I am... sorry about your brothers (laughs)."

|King Joker|
I think that sounds way better than in Battlefront 1, personally.

DarthAnt66
Sounds like Witwer is doing it.

|King Joker|
If so he's doing a way better job than he usually does, IMO.

ILS
Palpatine's lines - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syMWvCUMKI4

To Rey:

"I... sense... her troubling might."

To Yoda:

"My dear friend Yoda has arrived (laughs)."

"You have grown decrepit with age (laughs)."

To Luke:

"I sense great power... Skywalker!"

"Skywalker has arrived. Do not doubt his strength."

To Boba:

"So much anger within you, Mandalorian. I am... sorry about your brothers (laughs)." did you listen to all 13 minutes?

DarthAnt66
Yep. Those quotes I wrote were just my favorites.

ILS
****in hell dude

DarthAnt66
I did it while doing homework. I didn't just sit staring at my screen listening, kek.

Rebel95
I didn't just sit staring at my screen listening, kek.
That's what I was picturing lol

Rebel95
If those are his best lines then he must have some shitty ones cuz those are kinda lame tbh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.