Putting Limits on Time Spent at KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
This seems to be the new agenda that seems to be the "IN THING" with out Leftist Progressive Posters here at KMC. They want to it made so that "at least certain posters" are only allowed to spend SO MUCH Time at KMC.

Ya know... The Lefts normal fight against Human Rights like Free Speech and the Freedom to Assemble. *Well those are right we have here in the U.S....for Now".

Now this is KMC and KMC is NOT A Free Country. Where not everyone has the Same RIGHTS as others.

So My Question is this.

HOW MUCH TIME SHOULD CERTAIN POSTERS BE ALLOWED TO SPEND AT KMC?

Or should we just start a Leftist Circle Jerk Happy Hour System so some will feel ok to whip theirs out with others and go to Fun Town!

And by "Theirs" I mean ther KMC Apporved Political Values....

But I bet you knew that already.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
https://i.imgur.com/sPhH9Ty.gif

awww sad

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
awww sad I WANT MY LEFTY CIRCLE JERK NOW! WAAAAHHHH!!!

Don't fill your diaper Bashy... You will get your wish soon enough..

wink

TethAdamTheRock
Im in

Emperordmb
How was Surtur the one that got banned?

Flyattractor
https://media.giphy.com/media/F8bo1LU5U5ApG/giphy.gif

Badabing
This seems to be the new agenda that seems to be the "IN THING" with out Leftist Progressive Posters here at KMC. They want to it made so that "at least certain posters" are only allowed to spend SO MUCH Time at KMC.

Ya know... The Lefts normal fight against Human Rights like Free Speech and the Freedom to Assemble. *Well those are right we have here in the U.S....for Now".

Now this is KMC and KMC is NOT A Free Country. Where not everyone has the Same RIGHTS as others.

So My Question is this.

Or should we just start a Leftist Circle Jerk Happy Hour System so some will feel ok to whip theirs out with others and go to Fun Town!

But I bet you knew that already. What? You should not spend too much time on KMC. mmm

Originally posted by Emperordmb
How was Surtur the one that got banned? He challenged my raptor authority. Look at his profile and see the reasons. Asking too many questions will get you in trouble. sneer

Digi
KMC is way more lawless than the US, and irl a lot of people would get the sh*t beat out of them for being as nasty as they are on these boards. And banned for far less on many discussion boards. Y'all are lucky.

There's no slant here. No one cares enough for that. There's about two active mods poking their head in to try to curb the worst of the attacks, and it's like 10 people arguing on a board that is, at this point, about 90% Sable threads. You're shouting into the internet equivalent of a wasteland about systemic marginalization, when it's just an annoyed raptor trying to figure out how few bans he can give out without total anarchy on KMC.

And hell, I think Bada's Republican. Not that that matters here; this is just a disappointing, tone-deaf rant all around.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Badabing

Look at his profile and see the reasons. .

Ok....

Profile For Surtur
Date Registered: Oct 16th, 2008
Previous Usernames: n/a
Total Posts: 35381

Birthday N/A
Gender Male
Favorite Movies Boogie Nights, The Others
Favorite Movie Stars
Favorite Movie Quote They Live, We Sleep.
Location Chicago
Interests / Hobbies Doing things.
Biography

...Wow... What a Reprobate!!!!!!!

Digi
Lol. I think Bada forgot you guys can't see user notes. The attachment should disambiguate. The conspiracy is on, friends. Flyattractor for mod!

Bashar Teg
no, we can all see the notes.

everyone except for fly, it would seem.

Digi
Oh, then lol, and thanks.

Bashar Teg
np

the notes vanish for regular users when the member gets un-banned

Badabing
Originally posted by Digi
KMC is way more lawless than the US, and irl a lot of people would get the sh*t beat out of them for being as nasty as they are on these boards. And banned for far less on many discussion boards. Y'all are lucky.

There's no slant here. No one cares enough for that. There's about two active mods poking their head in to try to curb the worst of the attacks, and it's like 10 people arguing on a board that is, at this point, about 90% Sable threads. You're shouting into the internet equivalent of a wasteland about systemic marginalization, when it's just an annoyed raptor trying to figure out how few bans he can give out without total anarchy on KMC.

And hell, I think Bada's Republican. Not that that matters here; this is just a disappointing, tone-deaf rant all around. I registered as an independent after the Republicans tried impeaching Clinton. I thought Clinton's actions were immoral, and a "stain" for the presidency. But in no way should it have been dragged out to the public. BTW, I was a Republican because I'm an 80's kid and grew up with Reagan as president. I guess now I'm a fiscal conservative/small government type and a social libertarian for the most part.Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ok....

Profile For Surtur
Date Registered: Oct 16th, 2008
Previous Usernames: n/a
Total Posts: 35381

Birthday N/A
Gender Male
Favorite Movies Boogie Nights, The Others
Favorite Movie Stars
Favorite Movie Quote They Live, We Sleep.
Location Chicago
Interests / Hobbies Doing things.
Biography

...Wow... What a Reprobate!!!!!!! You are very oblivious. Luckily that's not usually a bannable offense. Keep up the good work though. thumb up

vansonbee
What a 0 day ban last for?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by vansonbee
H-Q7b-vHY3Q

Sable

Originally posted by Surtur
So look at the final post in this topic:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=646147&pagenumber=7

Then we have:

Hilarious. Rules for thee, but not for me.

Just to nip it in the butt before it starts, "he was joking" is not a valid excuse. It's actually a b*tch move more than anything else. Originally posted by Surtur
If he bans me I can just come back as a sock as long as I'm reasonable though.

So yeah, he's a b*tch.

If the truth is not welcome here by all means: edit the rules. Originally posted by Surtur
A person banned for speaking the truth would technically be a victim, but it'd be funny, the hypocrisy and all.

Badabing
What a 0 day ban last for? A 1 day ban comes up as a 0 day ban for some reason.

The Nuul
bada did his country a great service by banning surtur thumb up

TI/ sable is next to go thumb up

vansonbee
Originally posted by Badabing
A 1 day ban comes up as a 0 day ban for some reason. Glad you didn't permanently ban him, otherwise KMC gets a little boring without him.

Badabing
Originally posted by The Nuul
bada did his country a great service by banning surtur thumb up

TI/ sable is next to go thumb up TI/Sable?Originally posted by vansonbee
Glad you didn't permanently ban him, otherwise KMC gets a little boring without him. I rarely perm ban people these days. A person would have to be very sad/pathetic for me to perm ban them. Surtur was more of a joke ban, but warranted given all the times we've let him slide.

Edit: His ban is done already.

Steve Zodiac

So My Question is this.

But I bet you knew that already. You're such a victim. I bet you get preyed on so much in real life it's why you spend so much time online.

Flyattractor
Careful there Buddy. "They" are keeping an EYE on You!

Flyattractor

And hell, I think Bada's Republican. Not that that matters here; this is just a disappointing, tone-deaf rant all around.

This is True. This place is pretty wild when compared to sites like CBR. That Site has gone full on SJW Leftist NaziTard...

Lol. I think Bada forgot you guys can't see user notes. The attachment should disambiguate. The conspiracy is on, friends. Flyattractor for mod!

Funny thing... I don't put much stock in what is put in the "USER NOTES".....

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
no, we can all see the notes.

everyone except for fly, it would seem.

Caw Caw Caw ?

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
You're such a victim. I bet you get preyed on so much in real life it's why you spend so much time online.

Little Stevie always projecting.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Surtur
Little Stevie always projecting. Kid, get a job and walk away from the internet for half an hour.

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Kid, get a job and walk away from the internet for half an hour.

It's funny how you just repeat the same nonsense over and over. But we both know you lurk here 24/7 on invisible mode.

Patient_Leech
Surt got banned? Why?

Edit: Oh, of course he would post right before me to make me look stupid... lol

Surtur
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Surt got banned? Why?

Pointing out hypocrisy.

Not even joking, go read the last few pages of the sock thread lol.

Flyattractor
I thought it was because you were "Mean to BruceSkywalker"???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.