Team Replaces Odin in Destroyer Vs 4th Host

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Kingdom Gog
Monarch
GA Superman Prime

Vs

4th Host

quanchi112
4 th host win. Again.

TethAdamTheRock
I made this more even by adding more team mates, this cant be one sided

quanchi112
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I made this more even by adding more team mates, this cant be one sided 4th host still win. Gog has a finite power source, Prime is limited by his amp and is hurt by nuclear power, and Monarch just needs his armor breached to lose.

leonidas
depends how you see each. even if you figure each is near galactus level, celestials STILL have a huge numbers advantage and everyone forgets the one above all is part of the host.

i still think the team gets whooped, like i'd think 3 normal--one planet galactus's get whooped. since you're not specifying just thor 300 though it brings in other showings. still no way i see that team beating a full host of celestials. /shrug

zopzop
Is this the Gog with the spear that blew a hole in Mxy's chest? If so, the 4th Host gets annihilated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
Is this the Gog with the spear that blew a hole in Mxy's chest? If so, the 4th Host gets annihilated. You can't be serious.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
depends how you see each. even if you figure each is near galactus level, celestials STILL have a huge numbers advantage and everyone forgets the one above all is part of the host.

i still think the team gets whooped, like i'd think 3 normal--one planet galactus's get whooped. since you're not specifying just thor 300 though it brings in other showings. still no way i see that team beating a full host of celestials. /shrug
What showings does OAA has that suggest he is of any relevance here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.