Count Dooku vs Episode IV Era Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



juggernaut74
Who wins?

godemperortrump
Any Dooku > Any Obi-Wan

juggernaut74
Kenobi seemed pretty formidable at this stage of his life taking on Vader and tooling Maul.

relentless1
Dooku 10/10... old man Obi Wan powers are weak, Vader said so himself and we all know how prime Obi Wan got tooled every time he faced off against Tyranus don't we

AncientPower
Canon Ben, 10/10.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Probably Dooku.

UCanShootMyNova
Dooku.

Trocity
Maybe Ben, hard to say though.

Safe bet is on Dooku.

Kurk
I would say Ben could take a force majority due to his speculated growth and that one cancer canon character guide where AotC Dooku is an 87 and AotC Kenobi a 90 in force power.

Dooku takes sabers only because he's a more active duelist during RotS era whereas Ben doesn't see as much action to practice his technical skills.

All Out I'd give it to Dooku 7-8/10

Rockydonovang
Ben could win if this is canon only considering his equality with Vader.

In Legends, he gets wrecked.

ChocolateMuesli
based on what is canon vader > canon dooku

Rebel95
Hard to say. Obi Wan fought evenly against Vader and made a fool out of Maul. Yet we don't know for sure if he improved since ROTS

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Trocity
Maybe Ben, hard to say though.

Safe bet is on Dooku.


This.


Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Ben could win if this is canon only considering his equality with Vader.



Where's it stated Ben is equal to Vader in Canon?

NTJack0
Ben wins.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Darth Thor
This.





Where's it stated Ben is equal to Vader in Canon?
they fight equally and starwars.com attributes Ben letting himself die to getting the heroes to escape instead of trying to rescue him.

ChocolateMuesli
what? dooku stomps lol

AncientPower
What you smoking?

Azronger
Dooku should certainly stomp a "shadow" of the Kenobi he ragdolled in RotS.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
they fight equally


Still don't get where this bit comes from. If you just mean from the film I'd have to disagree given the dialogue.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Azronger
Dooku should certainly stomp a "shadow" of the Kenobi he ragdolled in RotS.

Yeah he would, too bad that isn't ANH Kenobi.

Azronger
Fightsaber disagrees.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Azronger
Fightsaber disagrees. 'Fightsaber's outdated bud.

Also Fightsaber was only referring to lightsaber combat

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Still don't get where this bit comes from. If you just mean from the film I'd have to disagree given the dialogue.
You mean Vader's subjective character opinion?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Azronger
Fightsaber disagrees.

You know if you want to take age old quotes seriously LG said Kenobi is more powerful than Vader. What does that do to your debate over CV? mmm

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You know if you want to take age old quotes seriously LG said Kenobi is more powerful than Vader. What does that do to your debate over CV? mmm
And fightsaber's statement was in the context of lightsaber combat so there's no contradiction here. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.