Who has hit harder?Cho Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulkster
Cho Hulk causes greater than 123 on rictor scale by pounding moon. With the amount of energy release by this according to this guy:

https://www.quora.com/How-strong-is-a-100-Richter-scale-quake

Who has matched or exceeded with their fists?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gMUkiru0Fzg/WcKRIym0OTI/AAAAAAABtwM/4o40FILa4Awv4mbfwZiwsov1BAOw8UdegCLcBGAs/s1600/038_0018.jpg

ghostman
didn't destroy the moon though

DarkSaint85
Yeah.....your first link that OP provided literally says what a Richter 100 earthquake does.

abhilegend
Pak is an idiot.

DarkSaint85
Put it this way.....whoever argues for Hulk, will have to agree with Flash evacuating a city at 120 trillion times the speed of light.

spetznaz
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Put it this way.....whoever argues for Hulk, will have to agree with Flash evacuating a city at 120 trillion times the speed of light.

Exactly.

Which is why, though, that debating comics is often an exercise in utter futility. Not only do the comic writers not know the limits of physics, but (even worse) they often forget the abilities and histories of their characters. Key examples include Thor and the Green Lantern Corps, all of which have had entire decades of history forgotten.

Although - as silly as moving at high multiples the speed of light is, or punching with the force of 100R - both of which throw out all ideas of science - in comics even the 'smaller' stuff is still impossible to argue logically. For example, flying. Or transmutation of matter. Or gamma and cosmic radiation being beneficial. Or shooting fire from the eyes ....! A being turning into solid moving metal is as ludicrous as punching at 100R or running at trillions of C.

Which is why I personally prefer to debate ideas and precepts (e.g. who would win between a precog and a speedster if both are equivalent in power) rather than wank characters (the usual Hulk vs Superman love/hate fests by their respective fanboys).

Philosophía
Put it this way.....whoever argues for Hulk, will have to agree with Flash evacuating a city at 120 trillion times the speed of light. I think it's the reverse, actions supersede statements - so if the action didn't destroy the moon/Flash evacuated an entire city after a nuclear bomb went off - it couldn't have been that much energy/couldn't have been that slow.

wuleecat
good post. If more people used even a pinch of that sort of reasonableness, 99% of the flame-hatred that passes for debate on here would be gone.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by wuleecat
good post. If more people used even a pinch of that sort of reasonableness, 99% of the flame-hatred that passes for debate on here would be gone.

Thank you.

abhilegend
Yeah learn from it Darktaint.

ShadowFyre
So a quick Google search and basically all life on Earth pretty much ends at around 15.0 on the Richter.

Philosophia- so which one would be the writers intent do you think? The action? Or the hard numbers he presents? I wold have to go with a case by case basis I guess. Im not sure because it's kind of tricky when so many things in comics completely counter what either just happened or was just said.

DarkSaint85
I personally go by the action.

We're told Parker has the proportional strength ofa spider. That's like.....20x his body weight. Which isn't that much at all.

But he does do the things he does, and we accept it.

Batman is a 'normal human'. But does things far in excess of that. But we accept his feats.

Mutants have a mutated Gene in their dna...which gives them the ability to grow blue fur, or claws. Fine. It also gives them the ability to control the weather (wha? ) And magnetic fields (uhuh) and be psychic (that's not even real).

But we accept it.

mighty adam
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Cho Hulk causes greater than 123 on rictor scale by pounding moon. With the amount of energy release by this according to this guy:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gMUkiru0Fzg/WcKRIym0OTI/AAAAAAABtwM/4o40FILa4Awv4mbfwZiwsov1BAOw8UdegCLcBGAs/s1600/038_0018.jpg superman, gladiator, Hyperion, the real hulk

TethAdamTheRock
Hulk >

Philosophía
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Philosophia- so which one would be the writers intent do you think? The action? Or the hard numbers he presents? I wold have to go with a case by case basis I guess. Im not sure because it's kind of tricky when so many things in comics completely counter what either just happened or was just said. It's not the first, nor the last time, when writers throw random numbers around, just because it sounds cool. In this case, we have the actual, physical moon being hit - and it's not even cracked in half, nevermind destroyed, nevermind higher than that. When we have a situation where the outcome of the action is in direct contradiction with a statement, such as this, it's obvious that the statement is not to be taken at face value. His all-out attack is clearly unable to destroy the moon. The writer probably thinks richter is a linear scale.

Otherwise, we have stupid shit like Supergirl being hit with more energy than it takes to destroy the Universe by Silver Banshee in her skull:
http://i.imgur.com/GAhEcVL.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe

carver9
Basing it off of that scene, no one hits harder than Hulk in the Herald tier.

Astner

Astner

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Basing it off of that scene, no one hits harder than Hulk in the Herald tier.
Nope. Black Racer and Superman were hovering above the surface of a moon. Superman hit Black Racer so hard, he caused massive cracks on the moon :
https://s26.postimg.org/bj7aujl45/4555100-2608341-eee_b17_all_out_war_superman.jpghttps://s26.postimg.org/lujnn7cth/4555087-3330698358-26083.jpg

Also this :
Originally posted by abhilegend
Pak is an idiot.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Nope. Black Racer and Superman were hovering above the surface of a moon. Superman hit Black Racer so hard, he caused massive cracks on the moon :
https://s26.postimg.org/bj7aujl45/4555100-2608341-eee_b17_all_out_war_superman.jpghttps://s26.postimg.org/lujnn7cth/4555087-3330698358-26083.jpg

Also this :
And Superman under Pak himself destroyed a moon and a planet.

https://s26.postimg.org/4esp14d5h/p1_12_copy.jpg

Rao Kal El
This feat is a contradiction because one of the statements is false.

Either the number is just thrown randomly because the writer has no idea what he is talking about or the moon is made of an indestructible material.

But what is finally shown on the feat contradicts what is being said.

In this case PAK thinks Hulk can destroy a planet by indirect hit but fails to destroy a moon by direct hit even though he is saying that Hulk is hitting with the force of a supernova.

This feat is a contradiction and should be taken as such. IMO

carver9

https://s26.postimg.org/4esp14d5h/p1_12_copy.jpg

laughing out loud

In the same comic, Bizarro punched Doomsday so hard he exploded. Let's see if you accept it.

Anyways, Hulk has always been shown to control energy which includes the energy directed from his punch. He didn't want to destroy the moon, so it didn't happen. Cho has also been shown capabilities of doing the same thing when it comes to energy and the flow of what he wants to destroy. Amazing showing for Cho. No Herald can exceed this.

byrdgang21
Going by the damage done to the mean it would mean that Blue Marvel the gold medal at the moon harder than Cho hit it. :/

-K-M-
He directly hit the moon and the rictor scale was over 100. He would need high level matter manipulation and kinetic absorption (which wouldn't work as you know the high reading) to keep the moon intact

Hope your joking with the last post

-K-M-
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Going by the damage done to the mean it would mean that Blue Marvel the gold medal at the moon harder than Cho hit it. :/

Why do people keep saying that? He didn't throw the medal at the moon that threatened to crack the moon

DarkSaint85
Yeah I mean......what?

Cho was outputting enough energy to register over 100on the Richter Scale, but at the same time,was holding back energy so as not to break the moon? Wut???

Sois he or is he not outputting that much energy, lol.

quanchi112
Very impressive feat.

carver9
It's a ft that is going to be used for Cho as well.

DarkSaint85
Not sure what the feat is, though?

Not breaking the moon? That's what happened.

Going over 100on the Richter scale? That didn't happen.

The only good feat here is durability, for Marvel's Moon.

zopzop

laughing thumb up

-K-M-

https://m.popkey.co/4333fb/r6Vk1.gif

carver9
Cho Hulk punch being compared to the force of the big bang is the ft. It will be used.

DarkSaint85
It's not the force of the big bang though......

Flyattractor
I can't believe that there are still this many people reading the Cho Hulk comic....

Philosophía

CHO >>> WBH.

It doesn't matter that WBH destroyed 2 planets as a side-effect, while Cho didn't even damage the moon significantly with his all-out attack.

Math ftw.

DarkSaint85
I think it proves once and for all, though, that the planets in the Dark Dimension were made of fluff compared to 616 Marvel thumb up.

leonidas
thumb up

JBL
So the writer says gives a number to Hulks feat and certain people use real life calculations to try and dismiss the feat, yet superman is said to bench the earths weight on a machine that by real life cannot be made nor ever exert that kind of pressure yet superman fans accept it even though the machine took the pressure, the bench took it, the room took it, the floor took it, the area took it. Wow. Cool.

JBL

https://s26.postimg.org/4esp14d5h/p1_12_copy.jpg LMAO! Really Abhil?? I mean Really??? Just stop.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
So the writer says gives a number to Hulks feat and certain people use real life calculations to try and dismiss the feat, yet superman is said to bench the earths weight on a machine that by real life cannot be made nor ever exert that kind of pressure yet superman fans accept it even though the machine took the pressure, the bench took it, the room took it, the floor took it, the area took it. Wow. Cool.

Lol you're comparing apples and oranges.

Superman actually lifted the Earth.

Cho did not actually break the moon.

Numbers were given to both...but actions also occurred with Superman.

Completely different. Imagine how gleeful you'd be, if the Superman comic said 'the mass of the Earth is XYZ tonnes, Superman...you're going to lift it!!'

And the next panel shows him...not lifting lol.

JBL
Lol you're comparing apples and oranges.

Superman actually lifted the Earth.

Cho did not actually break the moon.

Numbers were given to both...but actions also occurred with Superman.

Completely different. Imagine how gleeful you'd be, if the Superman comic said 'the mass of the Earth is XYZ tonnes, Superman...you're going to lift it!!'

And the next panel shows him...not lifting lol. When did superman lift the earth??? Was the earth sitting on top of that machine??

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
When did superman lift the earth??? Was the earth sitting on top of that machine??

He lifted the mass of the Earth, sorry, not the Earth. So it's equivalent. You know full well the feat.

And again, he actually did it.

Did Cho break the moon? Simple q. Yes or no? No other answer needed, or to be dodged. Did he break it? Y/N?

Here's the thing.

Both feats are alluded to.

Both feats have numbers attached to them which make no sense. Stupid numbers, in fact.

Only one feat, however, has the actual consequences of the feat being performed.

Only one of the feats has it in the past tense (' you HAVE been essentially bench pressing etc etc'). The other feat? 'Cho, you WILL break the Earth'.

JBL
He lifted the mass of the Earth, sorry, not the Earth. So it's equivalent. You know full well the feat.

And again, he actually did it.

Did Cho break the moon? Simple q. Yes or no? No other answer needed, or to be dodged. Did he break it? Y/N?

Here's the thing.

Both feats are alluded to.

Both feats have numbers attached to them which make no sense. Stupid numbers, in fact.

Only one feat, however, has the actual consequences of the feat being performed.

Only one of the feats has it in the past tense (' you HAVE been essentially bench pressing etc etc'). The other feat? 'Cho, you WILL break the Earth'. The mass of the earth?? So not the earth itself?? So the moon for hulk didn't break and the earth for Superman didn't move?? Yet.... You take the words of one book and not the other?? Of course you take the one about superman, that's a given. Carver was right.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
When did superman lift the earth??? Was the earth sitting on top of that machine??

They are basing it off of a "statement".

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
The mass of the earth?? So not the earth itself?? So the moon for hulk didn't break and the earth for Superman didn't move?? Yet.... You take the words of one book and not the other?? Of course you take the one about superman, that's a given. Carver was right.

Lol what fresh idiocy is this?

Your original point was questing why we should accept Superman lifting the mass of the Earth.

Whilst my reply said because he actually lifted the Earth, if we change it to 'because he actually lifted the mass of the Earth', the point remains the same.

You attempting to hide behind semantics is rather quite sad at this point.

The Crux of my argument, is that in Superman's case, he actually did what the comic said he did. He benched that weight.

Cho....did not break his moon.

My hastily typed out reply, does not subtract from that. The comic gave numbers...and said he actually did it.

Cho's comic gave numbers....but he didn't actually do it.

@Carver: the statement also includes:. You HAVE been bench pressing etc etc etc. HAVE.

JBL
Lol what fresh idiocy is this?

Your original point was questing why we should accept Superman lifting the mass of the Earth.

Whilst my reply said because he actually lifted the Earth, if we change it to 'because he actually lifted the mass of the Earth', the point remains the same.

You attempting to hide behind semantics is rather quite sad at this point.

The Crux of my argument, is that in Superman's case, he actually did what the comic said he did. He benched that weight.

Cho....did not break his moon.

My hastily typed out reply, does not subtract from that. The comic gave numbers...and said he actually did it.

Cho's comic gave numbers....but he didn't actually do it.

@Carver: the statement also includes:. You HAVE been bench pressing etc etc etc. HAVE. Sign.... The subject is the weight of the earth. You rely on a statement..... The earth never moved.... In order for Superman to get credit for benching the earth..... He has to bench the earth itself. You are making yourself look foolish by relying on a machine and a statement. But you don't see that do you? No... You don't. Protect superman at all costs.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Sign.... The subject is the weight of the earth. You rely on a statement..... The earth never moved.... In order for Superman to get credit for benching the earth..... He has to bench the earth itself. You are making yourself look foolish by relying on a machine and a statement. But you don't see that do you? No... You don't. Protect superman at all costs.

He benched it's weight. It's like me saying I can bench my own weight. Does that mean I am sitting on the bar, lifting myself? No.

Am I allowed to tell people, hey, I can benchpress 1 DS?

-K-M-
erm I can't believe this is a debate

leonidas
laughing out loud

words+picture show the mass=earth's mass. check
superman lefted said mass. check

superman did not lift the earth because i don't like and believe the pictures. check and double check.

laughing out loud

so f'n stupid it defies description.

JBL
He benched it's weight. It's like me saying I can bench my own weight. Does that mean I am sitting on the bar, lifting myself? No.

Am I allowed to tell people, hey, I can benchpress 1 DS? It's a statement. Superman never benched the earth. For all we know he could have benched up to the earths weight in 5 days added together. It's that scientist words you are taking, not an actual event. Hulk hit something and superman was on a matching pushing. Was the objects in question destroyed or moved? No.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

In the same comic, Bizarro punched Doomsday so hard he exploded. Let's see if you accept it.

Anyways, Hulk has always been shown to control energy which includes the energy directed from his punch. He didn't want to destroy the moon, so it didn't happen. Cho has also been shown capabilities of doing the same thing when it comes to energy and the flow of what he wants to destroy. Amazing showing for Cho. No Herald can exceed this.
That was Bizarro Doomsday. Hence why Doomsday gave Bizarro the power to heal everyone rather than killing everyone. Originally posted by JBL
LMAO! Really Abhil?? I mean Really??? Just stop.
Why stop? Is it somehow less impressive?

JBL
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

superman did not lift the earth because i don't like and believe the pictures. check and double check.

laughing out loud

so f'n stupid it defies description. Superman NEVER benched the earth. It was a statement from a scientist. Only a total idiot would give superman credit for lifting the earth when the earth never moved. Oh wait!!! It's you.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
It's a statement. Superman never benched the earth. For all we know he could have benched up to the earths weight in 5 days added together. It's that scientist words you are taking, not an actual event. Hulk hit something and superman was on a matching pushing. Was the objects in question destroyed or moved? No.

Except her words were: if it were possible to put the Earth on a scale, it would weigh XYZ tons. You've been benchpressing THAT (emphasis mine) for five days.

What is the 'that?'. 'That', refers to the tonnage she had just named.

So no, it wasn't cumulative.

And whilst it was her words, spoiler alert: she doesn't exist. The writer does. And the writer wrote that Supes HAD been benching it.

TChalla doesn't exist either. The writer however,does. And he wrote that Hulk was GOING TO break the moon.

See the difference?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Superman NEVER benched the earth. It was a statement from a scientist. Only a total idiot would give superman credit for lifting the earth when the earth never moved. Oh wait!!! It's you.
But here it's also Black Panther's word that Cho was creating an earthquake on Richter 123. You have no issues accepting that.

I'm curious what you will say or how you will dodge it.

JBL
Except her words were: if it were possible to put the Earth on a scale, it would weigh XYZ tons. You've been benchpressing THAT (emphasis mine) for five days.

What is the 'that?'. 'That', refers to the tonnage she had just named.

So no, it wasn't cumulative.

And whilst it was her words, spoiler alert: she doesn't exist. The writer does. And the writer wrote that Supes HAD been benching it.

TChalla doesn't exist either. The writer however,does. And he wrote that Hulk was GOING TO break the moon.

See the difference? What's the difference. The writer said that flash got those people out that city in just under light speed. They also said that gladiator can collapse stars with his bare hands, tear black holes apart with his bare hands and that superman and CM are dead equal in strength, but you superman fans don't want to hear that. It's hyperbole when it's not superman. How about that planet gladiator destroyed?? Writers said it was a world, Superman fans called it a ... And I quote... A small planet... A big rock.. etc. Shall I go on? Ok I will. Hyperion hold back those universes, Superman fans brought up balloons and everything under the sun to place it under superman feats. Shall I go on?

JBL
But here it's also Black Panther's word that Cho was creating an earthquake on Richter 123. You have no issues accepting that.

I'm curious what you will say or how you will dodge it. When did I say I accept it?? I said, why superman fans reject it and take the superman one when the earth never got benched. Stick with the Subject.

Philosophía
Originally posted by -K-M-
erm I can't believe this is a debate 'Debating'

This reminds me of the time I argued that since Earth can't sustain the weight of the Universe, Hyperion couldn't have overpowered a Universe's worth of weight by palming the Earth. Tanks/balloons analogies and all.

Good times.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
What's the difference. The writer said that flash got those people out that city in just under light speed. They also said that gladiator can collapse stars with his bare hands, tear black holes apart with his bare hands and that superman and CM are dead equal in strength, but you superman fans don't want to hear that. It's hyperbole when it's not superman. How about that planet gladiator destroyed?? Writers said it was a world, Superman fans called it a ... And I quote... A small planet... A big rock.. etc. Shall I go on? Ok I will. Hyperion hold back those universes, Superman fans brought up balloons and everything under the sun to place it under superman feats. Shall I go on?

Yup, and also gave cold hard numbers as to how long the entire rescue took,how many people he saved,the distance he carried them etc. But good list of examples. Let's look at them.

Were they, or weren't the Koreans evacuated? Y/N?

Did Gladiator destroy that planet? Y/N?

Did Hyperion hold back the worlds (not universes, btw) until they broke? Y/N?

Did Cho break the moon? Y/N?

Shall I go on?

Were your answers all the same? Which one was different?

carver9
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

so f'n stupid it defies description.

Where was it shown to be earth mass though? We only have a statement.

Sin I AM
Lol at this cluster phuck. Saint stop beating your head against the wall

JBL
Yup, and also gave cold hard numbers as to how long the entire rescue took,how many people he saved,the distance he carried them etc. But good list of examples. Let's look at them.

Were they, or weren't the Koreans evacuated? Y/N?

Did Gladiator destroy that planet? Y/N?

Did Hyperion hold back the worlds (not universes, btw) until they broke? Y/N?

Did Cho break the moon? Y/N?

Shall I go on?

Were your answers all the same? Which one was different? Add in if superman benched the earth.

JBL
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol at this cluster phuck. Saint stop beating your head against the wall Go worship superman. Better yet, answer carvers question about mass being shown. You ran here running your mouth, now show superman benching the actual earth. If you cannot. Then shut up.

DarkSaint85
Where was it shown to be earth mass though? We only have a statement.

So you want a literal weight with the word 'mass of Earth' written on it?

Scientist lady does not exist IRL. The writer does. And he wrote that Superman benched the mass of Earth for five days.

I am starting to think you and JBl don't know what mass means. It doesn't mean the actual physical EARTH. It's what people erroneously call 'weight'.

If you say I have a weight of 180 lbs, that's actually wrong. I have a mass of 180lbs.

@JBL: we are actually shown Superman lifting the mass though. Unless you think his 'hnnnngh' noise was him farting or something.

JBL
So you want a literal weight with the word 'mass of Earth' written on it?

Scientist lady does not exist IRL. The writer does. And he wrote that Superman benched the mass of Earth for five days.

I am starting to think you and JBl don't know what mass means. It doesn't mean the actual physical EARTH. It's what people erroneously call 'weight'.

If you say I have a weight of 180 lbs, that's actually wrong. I have a mass of 180lbs.

@JBL: we are actually shown Superman lifting the mass though. Unless you think his 'hnnnngh' noise was him farting or something. Here we go again.... Show us superman lifting the earths weight or the earth itself. You cannot. Stop hiding behind statements.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
When did I say I accept it?? I said, why superman fans reject it and take the superman one when the earth never got benched. Stick with the Subject.
So you don't accept Cho's showing?

-K-M-
I'm confused so your saying supermans's earth mass bench press didn't happen as can't trust statements but cho's rictor statement is fact even though he didn't even crack the moon?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Here we go again.... Show us superman lifting the earths weight or the earth itself. You cannot. Stop hiding behind statements.

He's actually doing it though.....the scene in question shows him in the middle of the lift (and by lift, I mean the whole exercise).

He's straining, his words are indicating he's under strain.....he's actually lifting it.

And has been, by the time we see him, for the past five days.
Your argument is like saying 'show us the mutated genes which show Storm being able to control the weather..... without that, stop hiding behind statements that she's a mutant'.

JBL
So you don't accept Cho's showing? do you? Anyway, you seem to at sometimes make sense. Do me a favor Abhil. Post the scan of gladiator and Surfer locked in combat where the writer states that cosmic energy is coming from both.

JBL
He's actually doing it though.....the scene in question shows him in the middle of the lift (and by lift, I mean the whole exercise).

He's straining, his words are indicating he's under strain.....he's actually lifting it.

Your argument is like saying 'show us the mutated genes which show Storm being able to control the weather..... without that, stop hiding behind statements that she's a mutant'. So superman straining means he's benching the earths weight? Got it. Thanks.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
do you? Anyway, you seem to at sometimes make sense. Do me a favor Abhil. Post the scan of gladiator and Surfer locked in combat where the writer states that cosmic energy is coming from both.
What for? They were alternate reality characters.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
So superman straining means he's benching the earths weight? Got it. Thanks.

You're welcome.

It's not just that,obv. There's also the writer telling us that he's been doing it for the past five days, without stopping, without sun too thumb up

JBL
What for? They were alternate reality characters. Do like I asked.

"Id"

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gMUkiru0Fzg/WcKRIym0OTI/AAAAAAABtwM/4o40FILa4Awv4mbfwZiwsov1BAOw8UdegCLcBGAs/s1600/038_0018.jpg

https://s7d3.turboimg.net/t/36284704_X-Man_45_0004.jpg https://s7d3.turboimg.net/t/36284705_X-Man_45_0005.jpg https://s7d3.turboimg.net/t/36284706_X-Man_45_0006.jpg https://s7d3.turboimg.net/t/36284708_X-Man_45_0007-0008.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Do like I asked.
Huh? Am I missing something here?

JBL
Huh? Am I missing something here? I asked you to post a scan for me. That's all.

DarkSaint85
Post proof that the X-men have mutated genes.

All of them.

And not just statements saying they're mutants, either. I want to see scans of their DNA sequences.

No hiding behind statements now.

JBL
Post proof that the X-men have mutated genes.

All of them.

And not just statements saying they're mutants, either. I want to see scans of their DNA sequences.

No hiding behind statements now. Why? They are mutants with powers that they use and we can see them use those powers. Now show superman benching the actual earth, not a statement with no proof other than a machine. It's just like you playing your video game and beating other soldiers in modern warfare. Now get a machine gun and go Rob a bank and see what happen. Rob the actual bank instead of robbing one on a game ( machine) then I'll call you a bank robber.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Why? They are mutants with powers that they use and we can see them use those powers. Now show superman benching the actual earth, not a statement with no proof other than a machine. It's just like you playing your video game and beating other soldiers in modern warfare. Now get a machine gun and go Rob a bank and see what happen. Rob the actual bank instead of robbing one on a game ( machine) then I'll call you a bank robber.

Do like I asked.

deathslash

The only good feat here is durability, for Marvel's Moon. thumb up yes

Marvel's moon is now confirmed to be more durable than DC's moon.

-K-M-
Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up yes

Marvel's moon is now confirmed to be more durable than DC's moon.

https://m.popkey.co/71acee/l3ol6.gif

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
I asked you to post a scan for me. That's all.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48945/903628-gladiatorvssilversurfer2.jpg

StiltmanFTW
^ Wow. Surfer is so versatile, that's the only tactic he could think of?

Is that canon, abhi?

deathslash
https://m.popkey.co/71acee/l3ol6.gif laughing glad I could trigger you

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
^ Wow. Surfer is so versatile, that's the only tactic he could think of?

Is that canon, abhi?
No, Marvel Adventures.

StiltmanFTW
My Sarcasm Detector exploded, you owe me a new one.

celeyhyga17

http://www.science-mathematics.com/Astronomy-Space/201108/10948.htm

vansonbee
Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up yes

Marvel's moon is now confirmed to be more durable than DC's moon. DC moon confirm to be made of cheese.

quanchi112
Marvel's moon>>>> Dc's moon.

TheHulkster

Your argument is like saying 'show us the mutated genes which show Storm being able to control the weather..... without that, stop hiding behind statements that she's a mutant'.

We see Chulk hitting hard. His look indicates hard hitting. I'm trying to figure out the difference. Realistically, the energy released by pushing such weight within Earth would devistate the planet. But pushing Earth weight for five days does nothing to DC Earth. Hitting the moon hard enough to cause more than 123 rictor doesn't destroy Marvel's moon. What's the difference?

-K-M-
We see Chulk hitting hard. His look indicates hard hitting. I'm trying to figure out the difference. Realistically, the energy released by pushing such weight within Earth would devistate the planet. But pushing Earth weight for five days does nothing to DC Earth. Hitting the moon hard enough to cause more than 123 rictor doesn't destroy Marvel's moon. What's the difference?

One is in a controlled environment...the other is not

TheHulkster
Why does that make a difference as far as legitimacy?

TheHulkster
Chulk hitting the moon is part of a controlled experiment.

carver9
thumb up

-K-M-
Why does that make a difference as far as legitimacy?

Are you being serious? Never done a lab test before? Controls are in place so they are accurate

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_control

Basic science theory erm

-K-M-
Chulk hitting the moon is part of a controlled experiment.

Confirmed you do not know what a controlled experiment is. What controls did they put in place again?

carver9
What controls did they put in place for Superman experiment.?

-K-M-
What controls did they put in place for Superman experiment.?

Labroatory seeting. Measurements on superman. Basic times duration. Set weight parameters. Controlled environment etc etc

With Hulk they basicslly measured the rictor scale. No controls to safe guard moon or themselves. Rictor over 100 is impossible in this type of setting. I suppose the other control is to end the experiment

carver9
Labroatory seeting. Measurements on superman. Basic times duration. Set weight parameters. Controlled environment etc etc

The environment was not controlled because she said that the tests could destroy earth...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/4132758-4625396055-Super.jpg

-K-M-
The environment was not controlled because she said that the tests could destroy earth...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/4132758-4625396055-Super.jpg

*facepalm*

Did you actually read th text? Said going further to FULLY test his upper strength levels. That's why it was done in a controlled environment. She knew a wormhole would form if he KEPT increasing amount beyond but experiment was called off. You just countered your entire arguement erm

carver9
*facepalm*

Did you actually read th text? Said going further to FULLY test his upper strength levels. That's why it was done in a controlled environment. She knew a wormhole would form if he KEPT amount it beyond but experiment was called off. You just countered your entire arguement erm

Lol...If the environment is controlled, she wouldn't have to worry about a wormhole forming anyways because the environment is controlled. A worm hole forming, destroying Earth tells us that there isn't anything in place for her tests.

-K-M-
Lol...If the environment is controlled, she wouldn't have to worry about a wormhole forming anyways because the environment is controlled. A worm hole forming, destroying Earth tells us that there isn't anything in place for her tests.

Going further. Notice how everything prior the earth was completly fine erm

Once again basic science theory if tests go BEYOND your established parameters which was going to then it's no longer controlled..Hence the risk, hence why they stopped. Controls limit risk and provide accuracy. You get that in a controlled science labroarory literally build to do that specific test

TheHulkster

With Hulk they basicslly measured the rictor scale. No controls to safe guard moon or themselves. Rictor over 100 is impossible in this type of setting. I suppose the other control is to end the experiment

Are you serious? They take it to moon so as to not endanger lives. They hit Cho (before he transforms) point blank with the most powerful nuke ever detonated in human history so as to kick Chulk's epinephrine levels to higher than normal. They form a psychic connection with Cho so as to help guide him in his attempt to control the unleashed Hulk side. When he begins losing control and hitting the moon (with T'Challa measuring the force on the rictor scale), T'Challa deploys the failsafe before he can destroy it, that failsafe being nanobots forming a ship around Chulk and firing him into space.

You can't be more controlled than that.

-K-M-
Are you serious? They take it to moon so as to not endanger lives. They hit Cho (before he transforms) point blank with the most powerful nuke ever detonated in human history so as to kick Chulk's epinephrine levels to higher than normal. They form a psychic connection with Cho so as to help guide him in his attempt to control the unleashed Hulk side. When he begins losing control and hitting the moon (with T'Challa measuring the force on the rictor scale), T'Challa deploys the failsafe before he can destroy it, that failsafe being nanobots forming a ship around Chulk and firing him into space.

What does that have to do with really anything I said? *facepalm* That's not enough control to stop a rictor scale over 100. Nor did the attack crack the moon

Actually yes you can. By a significant amount erm What did they do to protect the moon? What did they do to limit the shockwave? This is so basic science erm did the attack damage the moon? removing him ends the experiment that's not a control to limit the risk of the initial hit which isn't even possible erm measuring the rictor scale is a tool to measure the experiment. I repeat what did they do to prevent risk to the moon or themselves? Answer they didn't do anything. Moon wasn't even damaged. It's a wrong measurement the authors threw out there without doing research

Even as per your link...a supernova only releases 10^44 joules (about magnitude 26). Cho unleashed a 123.2 magnitude and was climbing...yep totally legit.

carver9
Going further. Notice how everything prior the earth was completly fine erm

Once again basic science theory if tests go BEYOND your established parameters which was going to then it's no longer controlled..Hence the risk, hence why they stopped. Controls limit risk and provide accuracy. You get that in a controlled science labroarory literally build to do that specific test

Which again leads back to what is being discussed here. On one hand we have to accept the fact that the lady was telling the truth about Earth weights or 2. We treat it the same way we are treating Cho showing, and that is, not accept it because of it being a statement from a character where we don't have any defined proof. Hello!!!

carver9

thumb up

carver9
What does that have to do with really anything I said? *facepalm* That's not enough control to stop a rictor scale over 100. Nor did the attack crack the moon

Actually yes you can. By a significant amount erm What did they do to protect the moon? What did they do to limit the shockwave? This is so basic science erm did the attack damage the moon? removing him ends the experiment that's not a control to limit the risk of the initial hit which isn't even possible erm measuring the rictor scale is a tool to measure the experiment. I repeat what did they do to prevent risk to the moon or themselves? Answer they didn't do anything. Moon wasn't even damaged. It's a wrong measurement the authors threw out there without doing research

Even as per your link...a supernova only releases 10^44 joules (about magnitude 26). Cho unleashed a 123.2 magnitude and was climbing...yep totally legit.

Lol...It's a comic. They don't have to go into this much detail. You're apply real world scenarios to a comic. How does Hyperion fly again? How did Spiderman gain his abilities. The sad thing is, you trust a scientist that doesn't have any fts over Tchalla. Now that's terrible.

-K-M-
Which again leads back to what is being discussed here. On one hand we have to accept the fact that the lady was telling the truth about Earth weights or 2. We treat it the same way we are treating Cho showing, and that is, not accept it because of it being a statement from a character where we don't have any defined proof. Hello!!!

And again superman has more credibility being in a controlled environment to reduce risk rather then Hulks hit which is impossible to actually do. His hit would be much much much more powerful then a supernova and they didn't do anything to protect the moon or stop shockwave. Their controlled environment was let's let cho hit the moon really hard and then blast him away when it gets to crazy. While superman was in a sophisticated lab with advanced technology to coordinate and do the test.

I have said many times I don't like that supermans feat. As I do not believe he operates at those levels most of the time. Superman does have the other feat with brainiacs ship with Martian manhunter but again averages

-K-M-
Lol...It's a comic. They don't have to go into this much detail. You're apply real world scenarios to a comic. How does Hyperion fly again? How did Spiderman gain his abilities. The sad thing is, you trust a scientist that doesn't have any fts over Tchalla. Now that's terrible.

I refer you to read the first post of this thread. Hulkster was trying to use real world science to support the scan. Hence the debate saying it's impossible even by his own link

Also it's not actually tchalla you know that right? (It was a real human writer)

TheHulkster

OMG it's a comic book. Do you not realize the ridiculousness of repeatedly pushing a machine multiple times that is producing Earth's weight? Why don't the handles break? In the comic book Marvel U. 123 plus rictor will not destroy the moon, and whatever level will destroy it is not reached due to a failsafe. You can't shape the parameters of what is legit and not legit to serve your own bias. You're making yourself look bad.

TheHulkster

Exactly. Why does Cyclops not fly back evertime he forces his eye beams? Why does the ground not collapse beneath Hulk every time he leaps into the sky? As you say, "it's a comic".

-K-M-
OMG it's a comic book. Do you not realize the ridiculousness of repeatedly pushing a machine multiple times that is producing Earth's weight? Why don't the handles break? In the comic book Marvel U. 123 plus rictor will not destroy the moon, and whatever level will destroy it is not reached due to a failsafe. You can't shape the parameters of what is legit and not legit to serve your own bias. You're making yourself look bad.

Good now you realize its fake and impossible. Knew you would get there eventually. Why don't the handles break? Probably because of the engineering controls that were put in place seeing as she could even generate the mass in the first place. Both are silly, but one is less silly then the other

Moon is more durable then adamantium. Confirmed. So marvel has a different rictor scale they use? I'm making myself look bad? Bwahaha

-K-M-
Exactly. Why does Cyclops not fly back evertime he forces his eye beams? Why does the ground not collapse beneath Hulk every time he leaps into the sky? As you say, "it's a comic".

.......you posted the link in your first post to apply real world science to the scan erm

Already forgot?

leonidas
omg f'n lord.....

pr, bada, please i'm literally begging you--you HAVE to close this. i think, legitimately, it might be THE single most embarrassing thread in kmc history. phil, this makes the tanks/balloons discussion look like a phukcing discourse between einstein, hawking and newton. any lurkers reading this will never read another kmc thread and i can't blame them. hell, i might not. i can hear lurkers from other sites LAUGHING at the sheer stupidity of this discussion. i'm tempted to join comicvine for the first time, then post a link to this thread to utterly confirm their idea that this forum is full of f'n morons. i don't give a sh!t what anyone thinks of hulk's attack. but to suddenly claim the earth mass feat by superman is wrong because we "only have the word of a scientist" that he was lifting it is truly UNPRECEDENTED in its stupidity.

though it's likely too late already, for the sake of the forum, i am honestly begging, BEGGING, a mod to close this abomination and if possible e-burn it.

-Pr-
...What?

-K-M-
Originally posted by -Pr-
...What?

Give it a read thumb up

TheHulkster
.......you posted the link in your first post to apply real world science to the scan erm

Already forgot?

The lack of collateral damage in comics is widely known and understood to often not match the force unleashed. Plus, I wasn't making an argument in the op such as the argument you are making by crying loudly and reaching deep in the nether region to discredit something that you don't like. I simply gave an idea for discussion.

leonidas
@pr: when words and pictures are blatantly, patently ignored by not one, but several people, i'm not sure what the point of a comic book forum is.... /shrug

maybe i lost it for a minute after reading some of the "arguments" presented here, but my overall sentiment, and request, remains.

-K-M-
The lack of collateral damage in comics is widely known and understood to often not match the force unleashed. Plus, I wasn't making an argument in the op such as the argument you are making by crying loudly and reaching deep in the nether region to discredit something that you don't like. I simply gave an idea for discussion.

haha right, just proved you were a hypocrite but I don't have to discredit it...you did that on your own in the very first post.

But since you probably forgot you posted the link and tried to apply real world science (now crying that people are saying no that's impossible by real world science)....I repeat ... a supernova only releases 10^44 joules (about magnitude 26). Cho unleashed a 123.2 magnitude and was climbing...so you believe that hit was multiple magnitudes higher then a super nova?

Bravo

TheHulkster
haha right, just proved you were a hypocrite but I don't have to discredit it...you did that on your own in the very first post.

But since you probably forgot you posted the link and tried to apply real world science (now crying that people are saying no that's impossible by real world science)....I repeat ... a supernova only releases 10^44 joules (about magnitude 26). Cho unleashed a 123.2 magnitude and was climbing...so you believe that hit was multiple magnitudes higher then a super nova?

Bravo

So T'Challa lied or is dumb? The feat happened and is quantified. Don't cry lack of collateral damage and don't apply real world standards for one character and not for a character who makes you tingle all over. I never discounted your heralded Earth benching feat.

I'll tell you what. Hulks defy physics right? Hulk has grabbed energy right. Well Chulk uses his physics defying power to keep the moon intact. Feel better?

laughing

JBL
omg f'n lord.....

pr, bada, please i'm literally begging you--you HAVE to close this. i think, legitimately, it might be THE single most embarrassing thread in kmc history. phil, this makes the tanks/balloons discussion look like a phukcing discourse between einstein, hawking and newton. any lurkers reading this will never read another kmc thread and i can't blame them. hell, i might not. i can hear lurkers from other sites LAUGHING at the sheer stupidity of this discussion. i'm tempted to join comicvine for the first time, then post a link to this thread to utterly confirm their idea that this forum is full of f'n morons. i don't give a sh!t what anyone thinks of hulk's attack. but to suddenly claim the earth mass feat by superman is wrong because we "only have the word of a scientist" that he was lifting it is truly UNPRECEDENTED in its stupidity.

though it's likely too late already, for the sake of the forum, i am honestly begging, BEGGING, a mod to close this abomination and if possible e-burn it. Idiot, if we accept what that scientists ( writer) said, then we must accept ALL statements in comics. You come here crying for Superman as a undercover fan. Superman did not bench the earth. No one cares about a machine or a statement UNLESS it concerns superman RIGHT?? You were one to call that planet gladiator destroyed a freaking large rock!! Yet pictures and statements showed that the planet was large and had several moons and very durable. But for the sake of superman, you cried like a girl trying to lowball that feat. Want more?

-K-M-
So T'Challa lied or is dumb? The feat happened and is quantified. Don't cry lack of collateral damage and don't apply real world standards for one character and not for a character who makes you tingle all over. I never discounted your heralded Earth benching feat.

I'll tell you what. Hulks defy physics right? Hulk has grabbed energy right. Well Chulk uses his physics defying power to keep the moon intact. Feel better?

laughing

Do I have to explain Tchalla isn't real? The human writer used impossible science which was clearly wrong even as per your own link. THAT'S THE POINT

YOU APPLIED REAL WORLD SCIENCE IN YOUR FIRST POST.

Also nice dodge. I repeat..a supernova only releases 10^44 joules (about magnitude 26). Cho unleashed a 123.2 magnitude and was climbing...so you believe that hit was multiple magnitudes higher then a super nova? I like how your ok using real world science to determine power but when real world science proves it wrong???? No no no no your crying

m9Vp1RP3lmE

Oh nice so Hulk has high level matter manipulation now. Good argument thumb up

carver9
And again superman has more credibility being in a controlled environment to reduce risk rather then Hulks hit which is impossible to actually do. His hit would be much much much more powerful then a supernova and they didn't do anything to protect the moon or stop shockwave. Their controlled environment was let's let cho hit the moon really hard and then blast him away when it gets to crazy. While superman was in a sophisticated lab with advanced technology to coordinate and do the test.

I have said many times I don't like that supermans feat. As I do not believe he operates at those levels most of the time. Superman does have the other feat with brainiacs ship with Martian manhunter but again averages

I disagree and what happened during the Brainiac ship showing? Can you post scans please.

-K-M-
I disagree and what happened during the Brainiac ship showing? Can you post scans please.

Can't hyperlink with photobucket anymore. So all my scans are gone...all the time and energy I put in all those respect threads? Gone...

"Need to share images to other websites?

Upgrade to our Plus 500 plan for $399.99 a year
That's Just over $1 a day!
UNLIMITED 3rd party hosting made easy, effective, and safe."

But Martian manhunter and superman stopped a speeding brainiac ship which was bigger then the earth. If you're asking if I think it was silly? 100%

Edit:
Not my scan but here's the size

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/13/132594/4011443-3627549694-14843.jpg

carver9
I refer you to read the first post of this thread. Hulkster was trying to use real world science to support the scan. Hence the debate saying it's impossible even by his own link

Also it's not actually tchalla you know that right? (It was a real human writer)

You probably should look at those earth pulling fts and ask yourself why the earth was still intake without a single life lost.

-K-M-
You probably should look at those earth pulling fts and ask yourself why the earth was still intake without a single life lost.

I do. When ultraman moved the moon they actually did have earth destruction when he did it which was a surprise

Again first post was using real world science. That is why it's being used now

carver9
Can't hyperlink with photobucket anymore. So all my scans are gone...all the time and energy I put in all those respect threads? Gone...

"Need to share images to other websites?

Upgrade to our Plus 500 plan for $399.99 a year
That's Just over $1 a day!
UNLIMITED 3rd party hosting made easy, effective, and safe."

But Martian manhunter and superman stopped a speeding brainiac ship which was bigger then the earth. If you're asking if I think it was silly? 100%

Is this the ft you are talking about?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/4174522-4354805745-41RKG.jpg

If so, you probably want to look at and read this showing again. This scan shows Martian Manhunter and Superman crashing into the side of the ship and they are pushing.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/4174522-4354805745-41RKG.jpg

Now read what Martian Manhunter say...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/4174523-4954823550-P0fv7.jpg

"We did it, we pushed the ship clear of Earth". Can you post that scan that states they stopped the ship.

-K-M-
Is this the ft you are talking about?

If so, you probably want to look at and read this showing again. This scan shows Martian Manhunter and Superman crashing into the side of the ship and they are pushing.

Now read what Martian Manhunter say...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/4174523-4954823550-P0fv7.jpg

"We did it, we pushed the ship clear of Earth". Can you post that scan that states they stopped the ship.

Yes that's it

Sorry, no redirect. I didn't mean dead stop. But the sheer gravity of the ship alone appearing by the earth would cause massive massive damage to earth being that close. Then to move a ship bigger then the earth is ridic and don't mean that in a good way

carver9
I do. When ultraman moved the moon they actually did have earth destruction when he did it which was a surprise

Not the scene I am talking about. Explain Superman and Lantern pulling the Earth against Starbreaker.

carver9
Yes that's it

Sorry, no redirect. I didn't mean dead stop. But the sheer gravity of the ship alone appearing by the earth would cause massive massive damage. To even move a ship bigger then the earth is ridic and don't mean that in a good way

Lol...but it didn't cause massive damage because it happened in a coMic. Earth should've been torn apart as soon as the ship flew beside it.

They pushed against the thrusters in a non gravitational environment. I can grab you and toss you miles without any gravity being present.

-K-M-
Not the scene I am talking about. Explain Superman and Lantern pulling the Earth against Starbreaker.

From real world science point of him? Silly. Would have to stabilize so many aspects including structures, temperature, gravity, etc. Have you seen me argue for it?

-K-M-
Lol...but it didn't cause massive damage because it happened in a coMic. Earth should've been torn apart as soon as the ship flew beside it.

They pushed against the thrusters in a non gravitational environment. I can grab you and toss you miles without any gravity being present.

Correct. But I repeat he is using real work science for this thread. You can't simply deny or ignore real world science that disproves it. Have you ever seen me argue th validity of that feat?

What?! Not sure if your being serious but that is very wrong. The trusters were going a different direction and then you still need enough force to move the object

Newton's second law. Change in motion is proportinal to the applied force and parallel to it

Newton's third law to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

carver9
From real world science point of him? Silly. Would have to stabilize so many aspects including structures, temperature, gravity, etc

Lol...they pulled the Earth from a being that was pulling in the opposite direction. That should not have happened, especially with earth not being torn apart. It only happened because comics allows the impossible. I could easily just say Lantern and Supes didn't move the Earth due to the planet still being intact but I took the words that was mentioned as what really happened.

carver9
Correct. But I repeat he is using real work science for this thread. You can't simply deny or ignore real world science that disproves it. Have you ever seen me argue th validity of that feat?

What?! Not sure if your being serious but that is very wrong

Gotcha.

What s wrong with what I said? Don't mind being corrected.

-K-M-
Lol...they pulled the Earth from a being that was pulling in the opposite direction. That should not have happened, especially with earth not being torn apart. It only happened because comics allows the impossible. I could easily just say Lantern and Supes didn't move the Earth due to the planet still being intact but I took the words that was mentioned as what really happened.

Again have you seen me argue th validity of it before? But here with Hulk he is using a science scale completly wrong. Yes comics are not the real world. Writers can and will make mistakes. But we can't try to apply real world science and then say people are crying when it contradicts what happened

I recently posted in another thread how there is zero consistency in comics nowadays. Powers and abilities and even characterization changes even in subsequent appearances

-K-M-
Gotcha.

What s wrong with what I said? Don't mind being corrected.

Newton's second law. Change in motion is proportinal to the applied force and parallel to it

Now the amount of force to move the object and counteract the forward motion? *shrugs* It's impressive for a comic book feat, but real world science the earth should have been destroyed soon as when the ship arrived

-----
This post hit the nail on the head

Originally posted by spetznaz
Exactly.

Which is why, though, that debating comics is often an exercise in utter futility. Not only do the comic writers not know the limits of physics, but (even worse) they often forget the abilities and histories of their characters. Key examples include Thor and the Green Lantern Corps, all of which have had entire decades of history forgotten.

Although - as silly as moving at high multiples the speed of light is, or punching with the force of 100R - both of which throw out all ideas of science - in comics even the 'smaller' stuff is still impossible to argue logically. For example, flying. Or transmutation of matter. Or gamma and cosmic radiation being beneficial. Or shooting fire from the eyes ....! A being turning into solid moving metal is as ludicrous as punching at 100R or running at trillions of C.

carver9

Now the amount of force to move the object and counteract the forward motion? *shrugs* It's impressive for a comic book feat, but real world science the earth should have been destroyed soon as when the ship arrived

Thanks.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud ??

TheHulkster

That's so much nonsense. When a character pushes a planet, he or she is considered by all as pushing a planet with all of the mass that planet should logically have. No one argues that the planet is not a planet. I posted what a 123 rictor entails. You're arguing the lack of real world consequences which is what real world science arguments are.

You see, if a 100 megaton nuke goes off, it is not a real world science argument to describe the power of an actual 100 megaton nuke. It's real world science arguing when you claim it's not as powerful as a real world nuke because it doesn't leave a crater.

The nuke that hits Cho actually doesn't leave a crater. So do we discard that nuke tanking? Throughout the years of comic book battle boards, power output is generally taken at face value. Lack of surrounding damage is not. Here it is done inconsistently depending on which argument favors the D.C. character.. Can you link to where you have vehemently argued against the planet pulling Carver references?

-K-M-
If you looked back the original argument was what has more credibility between this scene and the bench pressing feat. I said one is in a controlled environment the other is not. Which is true. Then I explained what a controlled environment is and basic science theory. I also even said this concerning both feats...

Both are silly, but one is less silly then the other

Not doing collateral damage is one thing in comics but doing nothing when a punch is supposed to be much much greater then a super nova? Come on erm

I have never argued for the planet moving feat. For or against other then saying there goes consistency when the feat first happened (Brianiac ship). There's no quote of me supporting if that's what you mean. Few times I did say here I didn't like the bench pressing feat that I can say for certain

I'm heading to bed so won't get into a full response maybe tomorrow but depends how many responses are in this thread when I return

Damborgson

Who wrote this?

abhilegend
Greg Pak. Who else?

Damborgson
Didn't so much as do a google search before he wrote that did he?

quanchi112
Fiction doesn't have to make sense and this isn't something new. It's hilarious when nerdy fans go crazy and try to ignore the statements just because they have an agenda. It's just a feat. Calm down.

Damborgson
But if it doesn't make sense its hard to judge the feat no?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
Didn't so much as do a google search before he wrote that did he?
Nope

quanchi112
Originally posted by Damborgson
But if it doesn't make sense its hard to judge the feat no? The feats don't ever matter nor are they consistent.

DarkSaint85

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

This is the right post.

We have Richtor 123 in a COMIC. Posting that link in your first post, OP, is useless, because it is in THE REAL WORLD.

IOW, we don't have know how powerful Cho's punch was, and thus, cannot answer the OP.

It's a legit feat, in that it happened. Totally unusable, though, as comic measurements mean nothing, as you rightly point out.

Philosophía
omg f'n lord.....

though it's likely too late already, for the sake of the forum, i am honestly begging, BEGGING, a mod to close this abomination and if possible e-burn it.

thumb up

This is really embarrassing.

I would like to reiterate - richter scale is logarithmic.

Anybody in this thread arguing the statement is valid, and not something the writer randomly put there because he has no idea what he's talking about, are effectively arguing that a punch that has enough energy to destroy the UNIVERSE SEVERAL TIMES couldn't destroy the moon.

That is the level this 'debate' has sunk to.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>