Mace Windu and Anakin Skywalker versus Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Windu as of his fight with Sidious. Knightfall Anakin. Dark Empire Sidious.

Fight takes place in the Eternal Throne Room, with Palpatine on the throne. 10 meters starting distance.

UCanShootMyNova
Sidious ragdolls.

Haschwalth
Sidious.

MythLord
Sheev.

godemperortrump
Ani solos

Darth Thor
Duo stomps tbh.

Haschwalth
Not against this ****er, who took every Jedi spirit in history to temporarily cut him off from the force.

relentless1
lol DE Sidious wrecks

Rockydonovang
sids I guess

Sinious
Sidious is beyond these fools lol

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Any arguments for either side, here?

Azronger
Palpatine one-shots

Darth Thor
Originally posted by relentless1
lol DE Sidious wrecks

Ah missed it was DE Sids.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Azronger
Palpatine one-shots

Yep. Just like he one shot Luke..

Wait...

Kurk
Duo takes sabers

ChocolateMuesli
no

Azronger
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yep. Just like he one shot Luke..

Wait...

Yeah, he kinda did with TP. Thrice. Lol.

Not that Luke has any connection to Mace and Anakin to begin with, making your point kinda pointless, pun intended.

Darth Thor
Yeah, he kinda did with TP. Thrice. Lol.

Not that Luke has any connection to Mace and Anakin to begin with, making your point kinda pointless, pun intended.

You think Luke at that stage was greater than Peak Mace and Peak Anakin combined? Lol

And FYI Palpatine only blitzed Luke on a dark side nexus.

Originally posted by Kurk
Duo takes sabers

Of course.

Rebel95
Team takes sabers. Sidious takes force and all out

Azronger
You think Luke at that stage was greater than Peak Mace and Peak Anakin combined? Lol

Please tell me where in my post I said that. Either would solo DE Luke.

Yes, I am aware of this and have been using it for Luke's defence for like a year now. Not that I mentioned anything about blitzing anywhere in my post anyway so I have no idea why you're even bringing this up.

Darth Thor

Not that I mentioned anything about blitzing anywhere in my post anyway so I have no idea why you're even bringing this up.

Previously:

Palpatine one-shots

Ursumeles
Lmfao Thor, one-shot =/= blitz.

Azronger
Yeah, lol. Palpatine isn't blitzing, and most likely loses a pure saber fight.

Rebel95
What's the difference between one shotting and blitzing then

ChocolateMuesli
Originally posted by Rebel95
What's the difference between one shotting and blitzing then

UCanShootMyNova
Blitzing occurs via comparative augmentation. Oneshotting occurs via Force superiority.

Kurk
Originally posted by Rebel95
What's the difference between one shotting and blitzing then Blitzing is what Sheev did to the Bteam. One shotting is what Dooku did to Anakin in AotC

Rebel95
Originally posted by Kurk
Blitzing is what Sheev did to the Bteam. One shotting is what Dooku did to Anakin in AotC
Ok I get it, blitzing is basically due to a speed advantage and one shotting is a power advantage. So most likely blitzing would occur in a duel and one shotting would occur in a force battle

AncientPower
Knightfall Anakin? Yeah, team wins.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Lmfao Thor, one-shot =/= blitz.

Yeah, lol. Palpatine isn't blitzing, and most likely loses a pure saber fight.

Geez. Semantics aside, DE Palpatine never "one shot" Luke either. So the notion he's going to one shot Prime Windu and Prime Anakin combined, is almost just as ridiculous.

Azronger
Geez. Semantics aside, DE Palpatine never "one shot" Luke either. So the notion he's going to one shot Prime Windu and Prime Anakin combined, is almost just as ridiculous.

He did. And besides, this is an argument from ignorance. It's illogical and therefore invalid. Using this logic, we could arrive at conclusions far more ridiculous than Palpatine one-shotting here.

To put it simply, just because Palpatine - or anyone - hasn't, doesn't mean he can't.

Darth Thor
He did. And besides, this is an argument from ignorance. It's illogical and therefore invalid. Using this logic, we could arrive at conclusions far more ridiculous than Palpatine one-shotting here.

To put it simply, just because Palpatine - or anyone - hasn't, doesn't mean he can't.

It's usually a safe and reasonable conclusion actually. Better than fan wanking delusional scenarios.

AncientPower
thumb up

Rockydonovang
Generally speaking, calling something delusional doesn't make something so. You can off course argue that something is delusional, given you are willing to give reasons and evidence for why such a belief would be delusional.

Rockydonovang
And anyway Thor, didn't Luke get one-shotted by the hologram of a pre-de sids?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Generally speaking, calling something delusional doesn't make something so. You can off course argue that something is delusional, given you are willing to give reasons and evidence for why such a belief would be delusional.

Urm no when you're gonna make something up that never happened, it certainly not up to your opponent to prove why that's delusional.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
And anyway Thor, didn't Luke get one-shotted by the hologram of a pre-de sids?

Where? And wouldn't it being a Pre-DE Sids also mean it's a Pre-DE Luke?

Rockydonovang
Urm no when you're gonna make something up that never happened, it certainly not up to your opponent to prove why that's delusional.
Is AZ making up that Luke was one-shotted by de palps?

Rockydonovang
Where? And wouldn't it being a Pre-DE Sids also mean it's a Pre-DE Luke?
Found it, Luke actually overcame the attack, albeit with difficulty, so feel free to ignore what I just said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.