How much time a day do you spend online for recreation in a day?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
and how much is too much.

Do you think you are online too much or is it just right for you?

cdtm
4 million years later..

Surtur
Oh that Steve, just a reasonable sock thumb up

Scribble
You should have put a general "Way too much" option because I'd have clicked that, none of these accurately represent how dismal my life truly is tbh. Get it sorted, man.

Emperordmb
This is just sad. If you're gonna ***** out Surtur then do it on the back of the things he's said that you disagree with, not with this stalkery post counting bullshit.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
This is just sad. If you're gonna ***** out Surtur then do it on the back of the things he's said that you disagree with, not with this stalkery post counting bullshit.

I just want him to have the balls to call me out by name. This passive aggressive stuff is just sad lol. This thread isn't about how much time people spend online, it's a place for Steve and his like minded pals to e-high five each other.

Just watch the reactions pointing this out will get. They will either play dumb about the intent of the thread or just do the whole "triggered" thing.

Bashar Teg
oh sweet tender surt.

OP posted a legit question. the fact that you are so straight-up ass blasted and personally enraged over it is very telling.

topic: i spend way too much time online probably, working at a computer and having a smartphone really doesnt help.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
OP posted a legit question. the fact that you are so straight-up ass blasted and personally enraged over it is very telling.

topic: i spend way too much time online probably, working at a computer and having a smartphone really doesnt help.

So you are going with playing dumb lol, nice.

Bashar Teg
you gonna cry?

Surtur
you gonna cry?

No, I'm merely pointing out the obvious. If that upsets you...well, deal with it.

Bashar Teg
i'm upset, you say? you sure you're not #projecting again?

Surtur
I think you are upset, yeah. Because you see how much of a desperate troll your pal is and then you see someone that you do not like calling it out.

But hey cool, go with projecting.

Bashar Teg
i'm the one projecting now? weird.

okay i'll bite: for what reason should i be upset over this topic?

Surtur
i'm the one projecting now? weird.

okay i'll bite: for what reason should i be upset over this topic?

Okay you claim you aren't upset but you seem awfully quick to need to defend how totally not upset you are. I also already told you why I think you are upset in a previous post.

Bashar Teg
still missing the part which is supposed to make it obvious that OP's mocking you.

Surtur
still missing the part which is supposed to make it obvious that OP's mocking you.

Lol, the last poll option is more or less the same insult the guy has hurled at me in the past.

He has also made multiple comments about me and my post count. You know this lol. Then we have a "how much time do you spend online?" with one of the options that is an insult he has used? It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Scribble
I ended up choosing "I post on average 80+ posts on this site alone and I have e-respect!" because although it doesn't encompass my deep feelings of shame, the rest of the description is accurate. I got hella e-respect, bros.

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble
I ended up choosing "I post on average 80+ posts on this site alone and I have e-respect!" because although it doesn't encompass my deep feelings of shame, the rest of the description is accurate. I got hella e-respect, bros.

This makes you pathetic though in their eyes.

Sable
Not necessarily. Remember, Rules for thee, not for me.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable

True I forgot.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
This makes you pathetic though in their eyes.
Originally posted by Sable
True I forgot.

http://www.preachersmagazine.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/carry-cross-600x350.jpg

Scribble
This makes you pathetic though in their eyes. Nah I'm just too rad

Surtur
http://www.preachersmagazine.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/carry-cross-600x350.jpg

I always love how pointing out your behavior gets this response, but when you point out the behavior of others it is somehow not the same.

Once again: rules for thee but not for me.

ArtificialGlory
Way more than 4 hours.

Surtur
Originally posted by Scribble
Nah I'm just too rad

It's more like your views align more with them than mine do.

As for being rad, you could be, but are you THIS Rad?! Cuz these people were so Rad there was a movie called Rad, and it had Uncle Jessies gf from Full House.

VPVJzi7Ta9w

Can you top that? How are your BMX skillz? Look at that totally spur of the moment perfectly choreographed bike dance.

Bashar Teg
I always love how pointing out your behavior gets this response, but when you point out the behavior of others it is somehow not the same.

Once again: rules for thee but not for me.

https://i.imgur.com/Yw8zWua.gif

Surtur

Ah yes another meme. Have you ever had an original thought?

Bashar Teg
#buttsurt

quanchi112
Surtur needs to get a life.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112

You need some new material.

Emperordmb
WTF DUDE

That's digital blackface.

You damn racist.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by quanchi112

this is his life

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Emperordmb
WTF DUDE

That's digital blackface.

You damn racist.

oh no! i hope i'm not sexist as well

http://www.pagunblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/ClutchingPearls.jpg

Surtur
this is his life

You're here all the time though lol. I wonder what the result would be if people kept a constant watch on your post count. You are always there to respond if I say something. Usually within 10-15 minutes.

Bashar Teg
i'm at work right now, not stoned and not with bedsores.

Surtur
i'm at work right now, not stoned and not with bedsores.

I'm not stoned or in bed, and you're here all the time bro. Whenever I post you are here lurking.

Bashar Teg
i wonder who was the other person who voted "I post from work a lot so I have a good excuse". i know it wasnt you.

Sable
It was me.

Surtur
i wonder who was the other person who voted "I post from work a lot so I have a good excuse". i know it wasnt you.

I haven't voted at all. I don't see a point, the thread is meant to troll me so my vote is irrelevant.

Steve Zodiac
I haven't voted at all. I don't see a point, the thread is meant to troll me so my vote is irrelevant. #Triggered

This thread is to garner the posting habits of members nothing more nor less. Yes, you are the benchmark for one option, but only one option and I said it garnered you e-status. Chill brah, no one is trolling you.

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
#Triggered

This thread is to garner the posting habits of members nothing more nor less. Yes, you are the benchmark for one option, but only one option and I said it garnered you e-status. Chill brah, no one is trolling you.

So you don't even have the balls to admit it? Sad, but expected.

Steve Zodiac
So you don't even have the balls to admit it? Sad, but expected. I admit you are a benchmark for one option, nothing derogatory there brah, you have e-respect.

Bashar Teg
So you don't even have the balls to admit it? Sad, but expected.

#NoReadingComprehension

Steve Zodiac
#NoReadingComprehension Surt needs to order a pizza with his disability, smoke a bowl, eat the pizza and chill. Either that or breathe slowly into a paper bag.

Bashar Teg
Surt needs to order a pizza with his disability, smoke a bowl, eat the pizza and chill. Either that or breathe slowly into a paper bag.

"instructions unclear" -surt

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CN5DJLIWUAA2LTg.jpg

Surtur
I admit you are a benchmark for one option, nothing derogatory there brah, you have e-respect.

Lol, I wonder if anyone other than your fellow trolls buy this? You have pulled this routine before, you make topics about me without mentioning me specifically.

I'm not just a benchmark for an option, not based on your past history lol.

If you want to be a coward and not admit it cool.

Steve Zodiac

HAHAH!"I wasn't committing suicide it was my reading comprehension, can I come into heaven please" -Surt

Surtur
I admit you are a benchmark for one option, nothing derogatory there brah, you have e-respect.

#NoReadingComprehension

Surt needs to order a pizza with his disability, smoke a bowl, eat the pizza and chill. Either that or breathe slowly into a paper bag.

HAHAH!"I wasn't committing suicide it was my reading comprehension, can I come into heaven please" -Surt

Lol, look at this circle jerk. I wonder if they are self aware enough to realize it?

Steve Zodiac
Lol, I wonder if anyone other than your fellow trolls buy this? You have pulled this routine before, you make topics about me without mentioning me specifically.

I'm not just a benchmark for an option, not based on your past history lol.

If you want to be a coward and not admit it cool.

#Victimcardplayed

Surtur
#Victimcardplayed

Lol, more like reality card played. Keep going man, you are totally just a reasonable sock.

Steve Zodiac
Lol, more like reality card played. Keep going man, you are totally just a reasonable sock. You seem upset, would it help if I apologised for posting something that inadvertently triggered you? If so, sorry Surt, I apologise for triggering you.

All good?

Surtur
You seem upset, would it help if I apologised for posting something that inadvertently triggered you? If so, sorry Surt, I apologise for triggering you.

All good?

Oh Steve, did you think this strategy would work? I'd be shocked if you did.

I don't care what you post, I'd just like you to grow a sac.

Steve Zodiac
Oh Steve, did you think this strategy would work? I'd be shocked if you did.

I don't care what you post, I'd just like you to grow a sac. Surt, I've apologised for triggering you, be a man and accept it. Anyway, I have stuff to prepare for work, so take care and don't let stuff online get to you. I know, on disability, on your own, in your flat with your pot it must get hard. I can't imagine what it's like for you, if this thing you do online helps. Keep doing it. Chill brah.

Surtur
Steve it's not up for debate, grow a sac.

Bashar Teg
wow you sure showed him there. you should smoke a bowl and play 9 hours of warcraft to celebrate.

Surtur
Okay, grow a sac and we'll talk.

Badabing
You seem upset, would it help if I apologised for posting something that inadvertently triggered you? If so, sorry Surt, I apologise for triggering you.

All good? Originally posted by Surtur
Steve it's not up for debate, grow a sac. Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wow you sure showed him there. you should smoke a bowl and play 9 hours of warcraft to celebrate. http://www.krank.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Ravaged-by-the-Raptor-Dinosaur-erotica-novel-by-Christie-Sims.jpg

Don't say you weren't given fair warning.

Bashar Teg
nooooooooooooo

Surtur
Warning for what we just have a reasonable sock here.

Robtard
and how much is too much.

Do you think you are online too much or is it just right for you?

Not sure hour-wise, but I do think I spent too much time online, as I know I could be doing something better like reading a book.

Surtur sure is #triggered, imo, he has a hardon against you. Your presence on KMC alone seems to #trigger him now

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Not sure hour-wise, but I do think I spent too much time online, as I know I could be doing something better like reading a book.

Surtur sure is #triggered, imo, he has a hardon against you. Your presence on KMC alone seems to #trigger him now

Ah, so Rob feigns ignorance too. Gotcha.

Robtard
Ignorance bout?

Surtur
Oh lordy, that is hilarious.

The purpose of the thread Rob, ignorance about the fact this is a desperate trolling attempt.

Or am I wrong and you aren't ignorant to that? Feel free to just respond with a "triggered" comment.

Robtard
You're clearly #triggered by this thread, that can't be denied, just look how you're acting in here.

Try this, log out for a few hours and calm yourself. Then come back here and re-read what you posted with a clear head. You'll see.

Surtur
You're clearly #triggered by this thread, that can't be denied, just look how you're acting in here.

Try this, log out for a few hours and calm yourself. Then come back here and re-read what you posted with a clear head. You'll see.

Okay, so yeah ignorance. Thought so.

Steve Zodiac

Surtur sure is #triggered, imo, he has a hardon against you. Your presence on KMC alone seems to #trigger him now Sadly he does, I'm not saying much because I want to keep my status as a reasonable person Rob.

Surtur
Steve, just grow a sac.

Robtard
Sadly he does, I'm not saying much because I want to keep my status as a reasonable person Rob.

I don't think any reasonable person would call you unreasonable, Steve. Weird.

In fact, you might be in the top three most reasonable people on KMC, if we're being honest.

Surtur

In fact, you might be in the top three most reasonable people on KMC, if we're being honest.

Lmao. The entire thread was worth it for this post. That is solid gold.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/DldSHout.jpg The entire thread was worth it for this post. That is solid gold.

finally found that special #trigger you were seeking?

Flyattractor

http://replygif.net/i/932.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor

http://replygif.net/i/932.gif

I have to admit if Steve is on Robs "top 3 most reasonable people" list I am curious who some of the others on that list are lol. It'll be Quan and Bash or something.

No trigger, Rob made a legitimately funny post.

Bashar Teg
coz quan and robtard are really good friends. it is known. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flyattractor
Quan is probably Rob's sock....or vice versa.

Surtur
coz quan and robtard are really good friends. it is known. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well no it had nothing to do with friends, I figured going with the theme of Steve being on the list I'd go with the other two people who it would be utterly hilarious to find on a "reasonable people" list.

Steve Zodiac

In fact, you might be in the top three most reasonable people on KMC, if we're being honest. Thanks Rob I guess I might beOriginally posted by Bashar Teg

Indeed he has Bash. Indeed he has.

Surtur
Are there anymore internet friends you want to give props to Steve?

Flyattractor
Just who is Stevie a SOCK for?

THAT IS THE REAL QUESTION!?

Robtard

I suspect since quan has recently been #triggering him, Surt automatically assumes quan and I are in cahoots or something. Weird.

Robtard
Thanks Rob I guess I might be

You don't have to thank people in speaking the truth, Steve. But you're welcome regardless thumb up

Surtur
I never said you were in cahoots, but hey that is okay Rob you go with it.

Robtard
You clearly thought we were. Weird. Paranoia setting in it seems

Flyattractor
Rob ,Steve and Bashy....

http://i30.tinypic.com/14tv6mg.jpg

Surtur
You clearly thought we were. Weird. Paranoia setting in it seems

No, I didn't, but okay.

Patient_Leech
When I was younger living with my parents my dad put a governor on the computer called "ENUFF" (I think is how it was spelled). It sort of automatically blocked me off the computer after the allotted 90 minutes or whatever it was. It drove me nuts. I remember it making me so fu#king mad.. lol

Steve Zodiac
You don't have to thank people in speaking the truth, Steve. But you're welcome regardless thumb up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.