Does anyone remember this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
During the campaign Trump was laughed at for not reading off the teleprompter for months. Then he started doing teleprompter speeches, and the first thing people said "Great Speech but it was off a teleprompter."

How sick are the people that did that?

jaden101
Some of his pre-written speeches have actually been pretty good but it's very noticeable and very cringey when he goes off script sometimes. There was one a couple of months ago I remember watching live and thinking it sounded quite statesman like until he went off script. I think it might have been the speech in Saudi Arabia.

Sable
The point I am making is, before he used the teleprompter he was labeled as crazy and insane for not reading off a teleprompter, then he started to, and the same people said "well it was off a teleprompter."

So Im just asking how sick in the head those people are, bathing in their own hypocrisy.

jaden101
I don't know. How sick are they?

Sable
Pretty sick in my opinion, double speak is shameful especially when it comes out of talking heads on CNN or MSNBC mouths.

jaden101
I wouldn't know. I'd rather watch paint dry than US news networks.

Seems like a pointless criticism though. Like the cheeto dust skin and shredded wheat hair except not funny.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Sable
So Im just asking how sick in the head those people are, bathing in their own hypocrisy.

No, the point is that Trump can't win because he can barely string two sentences together that make sense speaking on his own (that of course aren't also completely narcissistic and obnoxious) and if he speaks from prepared writing he doesn't sound like himself and it's obvious that he isn't speaking honestly.

Sable
He won the primary without Telepromters, also he won the presidency. I would say he won big league.

jaden101
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
No, the point is that Trump can't win because he can barely string two sentences together that make sense speaking on his own (that of course aren't also completely narcissistic and obnoxious) and if he speaks from prepared writing he doesn't sound like himself and it's obvious that he isn't speaking honestly.

Pfft. Bollocks
v22uq-DWGg8

Surtur
It doesn't matter what Trump does, someone will whine. Remember: an extra scoop of ice cream was a newsworthy event.

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
It doesn't matter what Trump does, someone will whine. Remember: an extra scoop of ice cream was a newsworthy event.

Was it coffee?

If so he should be put to the firing squad.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
Was it coffee?

If so he should be put to the firing squad.

No, he got two scoops of ice cream when everyone else got one. This was newsworthy on CNN.

Oh, and that time Sean Spicers flag pin was upside down? Newsworthy too lol.

The time Trump entered Air Force One the first time, but didn't wave to the press like other presidents have? Oh you guessed it: whine-worthy. I mean newsworthy.

Sable
"But Melanias shoes!"

The simple fact these people can eve sleep at nights makes me question their relation to the human race.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sable
"But Melanias shoes!"

The simple fact these people can eve sleep at nights makes me question their relation to the human race.

And I don't even get the whining over the shoes. She wasn't going there to rescue drowning orphans. The worst thing that could happen if she did decide to wear those shoes(which she didn't) is...she is uncomfortable lol. Nobody else is harmed but Melania.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by jaden101
Pfft. Bollocks
v22uq-DWGg8

laughing out loud

I find it astonishing that anyone can see this man as anything other than a complete fu#king joke.

ArtificialGlory
laughing out loud

I find it astonishing that anyone can see this man as anything other than a complete fu#king joke.
Hey, it's why some people voted for him. Donald Trump is the ultimate weaponized autist.

Surtur
laughing out loud

Our other choice was Hilary Clinton, even the biggest piece of shit in the world can seem better next to that. Makes it all the more hilarious that is who the dems chose. The absolute worst candidate to run against him. Oh good times...

Robtard
Our other choice was Hilary Clinton, even the biggest piece of shit in the world can seem better next to that. Makes it all the more hilarious that is who the dems chose. The absolute worst candidate to run against him. Oh good times...

^

This kind of post is going to be hilarious if it turns up that Trump colluded with the Russians and has been lying through his teeth about it the whole time.

#whatexcusewilltheysaythen

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^

This kind of post is going to be hilarious if it turns up that Trump colluded with the Russians and has been lying through his teeth about it the whole time.

#whatexcusewilltheysaythen

Nice, so it will never be hilarious.

Robtard
You're claiming I'm ignorant on something I never denied nor confirmed. So, yeah, you're just #triggered here and lashing out at anyone. Stevie's really done a number on you, sport.

Surtur
You're claiming I'm ignorant on something I never denied nor confirmed. So, yeah, you're just #triggered here and lashing out at anyone. Stevie's really done a number on you, sport.

You can confirm it now if you want. Are you ignorant?

If you are too afraid to admit the truth it's okay Rob, gotta keep Steve on your side.

Robtard
That's a pretty deep question, Surt. Like sure, I'm ignorant of many subjects, like I don't squat about K-Pop other than it's "Korean Pop". But ask me about Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Metallica and I'm fairly well versed. So does that mean I'm musically ignorant?

I see, a "Either you agree with my opinion or you're lying and a shit!" maneuver. How do you think these childish tactics make you look?

Surtur
That's a pretty deep question, Surt. Like sure, I'm ignorant of many subjects, like I don't squat about K-Pop other than it's "Korean Pop". But ask me about Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Metallica and I'm fairly well versed. So does that mean I'm musically ignorant?

I see, a "Either you agree with my opinion or you're lying and a shit!" maneuver. How do you think these childish tactics make you look?

So you just want to play games and yet you call me childish. You brought up me saying you were ignorant, you know *exactly* which thing I was referring to when I asked you, yet you played dumb anyways. So again, it's hilarious you call others childish.

Robtard
Get it all out, Surt.

Surtur
Exactly Rob, you're no better than those you whine about.

Robtard
Exactly Rob, you're no better than those you whine about.

^ Projecting and venting over his own inadequacies

Surtur
I notice whenever your behavior or the behavior of those like you is pointed out it is always projecting.

Serious question, when you point out the behavior of others, are you projecting? Or is that different?

Patient_Leech

It's always a choice between a douche and turd sandwich.

And thanks to the electoral college, the American people didn't even get to make the choice.

Sable
As if the electoral college was a new thing.

Surtur
It's always a choice between a douche and turd sandwich.

And thanks to the electoral college, the American people didn't even get to make the choice.

I don't like the EC, but I also know that a not so small majority of the people complaining over the EC would be singing its praises if it had ensured victory for Hilary.

I agree I do want it gone, but here is the thing: as Sable said, it's not new. Hilary and Trump both knew about the EC, knew what was needed to win. One person actually tried to campaign in such a way as to win that, the other is Hilary Clinton. It'd be different if she didn't know the rules beforehand. She did, she ignored the advice of people on her campaign. Wisconsin? Pshh, Wisconsin Smissconsin.

What nefarious means do you think Russia used to make her make that choice?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.