Reducing Illegal Immigration can pay for College Tuition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Federation of Immigration Reform states that the countries 11 million illegal immigrants cost the country $135 billion, out of that 11 million they only generate $19 billion in taxes, so the defect is $116 billion.

Comparison we spend $70 billion on taxes, so if we eliminated the expenses on illegal immigration, every student for the rest of their life could have free college education.

From the Center for Immigration Studies typical immigrants are already related to someone else here, so the initiating immigrant on average has brought in an average of 3-6 additional immigrants here.

Each legal immigrant from Mexico brings in on average 6 family members. 24% of the Immigrants are over the age of 50, so if they become U.S. citizens they will soon be eligible for Social Security and Medicare without paying into the system.

DACA is likely to make this situation worse

Sable
Dodge city around here. Oh no "a post that makes perfect sense but violates my fee fee's on preconceptions and lies from the politicians I believed."

Flyattractor
Make em all Legal and put em on Welfare.

THE NANCY PELOSI PLAN!!!!!!!!!!

Sable
Liberals: "Illegals pay taxes"
Facts: "They use more tax dollars then they put in"
Liberals: Trump!

Surtur
This is disturbing.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by Sable
Federation of Immigration Reform states that the countries 11 million illegal immigrants cost the country $135 billion, out of that 11 million they only generate $19 billion in taxes, so the defect is $116 billion.

Comparison we spend $70 billion on taxes, so if we eliminated the expenses on illegal immigration, every student for the rest of their life could have free college education.

From the Center for Immigration Studies typical immigrants are already related to someone else here, so the initiating immigrant on average has brought in an average of 3-6 additional immigrants here.

Each legal immigrant from Mexico brings in on average 6 family members. 24% of the Immigrants are over the age of 50, so if they become U.S. citizens they will soon be eligible for Social Security and Medicare without paying into the system.

DACA is likely to make this situation worse Where do these numbers come from?

Surtur
Surely Bernie Sanders will now come out and want all these illegals gone.

jaden101

Emperordmb
But no! Illegal immigrants have the right to stay in our country... for some reason... and uh... uhhh... if you um... think the law should actually be enforced... and argue this based on economic and practical reasoning... well you're um... ummmm... RACIST!!! Because being against people illegally entering your country is just you hating brown people.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
But no! Illegal immigrants have the right to stay in our country... for some reason... and uh... uhhh... if you um... think the law should actually be enforced... and argue this based on economic and practical reasoning... well you're um... ummmm... RACIST!!! Because being against people illegally entering your country is just you hating brown people.

They have that right bro. They made it here illegally, we can't send them back.

You think Mexico sends away the illegals they catch in their country? Nope.

Raisen
let's use our emotions. let's pay their way cuz the sad little children and their lives are so hard. so let's pay their way and eventually make our lives harder

Surtur
Originally posted by Raisen
let's use our emotions. let's pay their way cuz the sad little children and their lives are so hard. so let's pay their way and eventually make our lives harder

And if people aren't sufficiently emotional over this just watch this video a few times and just pretend the dogs are from Mexico.

9gspElv1yvc

Raisen
I'm fuming. I want to spend all my money on someone to give me hope and change. I like rhetoric and platitudes with no defined plans.
I like pretty words a lot.

Surtur
I'm fuming. I want to spend all my money on someone to give me hope and change. I like rhetoric and platitudes with no defined plans.

At least the black community is better off now than it was before Obama got into office. Chicago has been transformed, only 500 murders so far this year thumb up

Raisen
I want fight the 1% in real life. some rich guy told me they are the reason for all my problems. so I'm going to give him money

Adam_PoE

MAGA, amirite?

godemperortrump
Suspending ALL immigration would be a better solution.

Raisen
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
MAGA, amirite?

no. this country is still great. no need to make this a black and white issue broseph.

Raisen
Originally posted by godemperortrump

temporarily...possibly.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
MAGA, amirite?

Adam is part of the 1% so...

RHaggis
Originally posted by godemperortrump

Even white immigration?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.