Fist Fight vol 2: Daredevil vs Captain America!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
Captain America has to avenge Black Widow (Since most of you said that Black Widow loses in my other Thread).

Cap throws his shield away, and challanges Daredevil to a fist fight!!

Who wins this one?

Riddleboxx04
Cap whoops his ass Lolololololol.

Too strong and fast for Matt.

Josh_Alexander
Lets assume Cap doesn't have his super strenght! Only his fighting skills and speed.

Riddleboxx04
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Lets assume Cap doesn't have his super strenght! Only his fighting skills and speed.

But you didn't say Cap lost his physical strength, Cap manhandles him by punching him in the face and putting Matt in coma.

Cap fought people that are faster and stronger than Matt. Matt gets his ass manhandled Lolololololol.

Josh_Alexander
Guys this is a fist fight! No Super Strenght for none, nor Shield for Capt. This is to test who is a better fighter ONLY.

Silent Master
Odd, you didn't handicap Daredevil's strength in the other thread. is that because you believe DD and BW have the same level of strength?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master
Odd, you didn't handicap Daredevil's strength in the other thread. is that because you believe DD and BW have the same level of strength?

The purpose of this thread is to decide who is a better fighter only.

If i give Cap his superstrenght then one punch and Daredevil is dead.

Silent Master
The purpose of this thread is to decide who is a better fighter only.

If i give Cap his superstrenght then one punch and Daredevil is dead.

Wasn't that also the purpose of the DD vs BW thread ?

Josh_Alexander
Wasn't that also the purpose of the DD vs BW thread ?

That is right! What is the problem?

This is the TV show Daredevil, not the one interpreted by Ben Affleck.

relentless1
cap is stronger, faster more agile and more durable than daredevil. only thing DD might have is better fighting skill but that won't save him... it'll be like Batroc trying Cap it'd be over quick

carthage
Matt is more skilled

Speed means nothing here, Featless Batroc traded blows with him and Batroc would get torn apart by Defenders Matt who fought Black Sky a bullet timer

relentless1
of course speed matters; fighting speed is a thing, who's a faster puncher etc.. you ever watch combat sports or what??

playa1258
Closer now after Defenders but Cap stills wins by a lot.

TheVaultDweller
Obviously super-powered Steve would win. No powers is impossible to say. Seriously, I have no idea how anyone can make calls on how Steve would perform without his enhancements, as he has zero onscreen feats doing so. We have no idea how tough, strong, fast etc. he is without the SS serum. He might be Nobu level, or he might be Falcon level.

Sable
CAPTAIN AMERICA SHIT STOMPS

/thread

quanchi112
Cap wins.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Obviously super-powered Steve would win. No powers is impossible to say. Seriously, I have no idea how anyone can make calls on how Steve would perform without his enhancements, as he has zero onscreen feats doing so. We have no idea how tough, strong, fast etc. he is without the SS serum. He might be Nobu level, or he might be Falcon level.

Yes, Cap was a nerd basically before the Syrup.

Josh_Alexander
As I said guys. Cap doesn't have his "Super" Strenght. The Super Strenght he received from the Syrupt. Let's assume he is just a strong guy but not "Super Strong" (Like strong enough to kill Daredevil in one punch or kick! To make it fair for Matt)

carthage
Then he dies because he isn't as skilled simple as that

relentless1
As I said guys. Cap doesn't have his "Super" Strenght. The Super Strenght he received from the Syrupt. Let's assume he is just a strong guy but not "Super Strong" (Like strong enough to kill Daredevil in one punch or kick! To make it fair for Matt)

yeah ok, take away caps jesus juice and he gets wrecked

KingD19
How about for the match Daredevil's radar senses are turned off as well. To make it fair for Cap.

Darkstorm Zero
https://media.giphy.com/media/qxtxlL4sFFle/giphy.gif

I.... coulda sworn Josh has said he doesn't deal in hypotheticals. This OP is nothing but a pure hypothetical....

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
How about for the match Daredevil's radar senses are turned off as well. To make it fair for Cap.

Without powers, it would basically be a blind guy vs a sickly midget. laughing

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Without powers, it would basically be a blind guy vs a sickly midget. laughing

So, who defeats the no legged man in an ass kicking contest? stick out tongue

Josh_Alexander
This is a fist fight people! It got to be fair for both Parties. Cap loses his "super" strenght, yet he is still stronger (So Daredevil doesnt get killed in two kicks). Cap however still keeps his speed and Agility. Daredevil is blind, so he keeps his abilities.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
https://media.giphy.com/media/qxtxlL4sFFle/giphy.gif

I.... coulda sworn Josh has said he doesn't deal in hypotheticals. This OP is nothing but a pure hypothetical....

Not actually. You can still see the fighting skills of the characters on skills. Just imagine Cap fighting the same way excepf he wont hold a helicopter with one hand the way he did in Civil War.

BruceSkywalker
so.. cap is his 80 lb weakass self???

somebody butthurt about something

FrothByte
This is a fist fight people! It got to be fair for both Parties. Cap loses his "super" strenght, yet he is still stronger (So Daredevil doesnt get killed in two kicks). Cap however still keeps his speed and Agility. Daredevil is blind, so he keeps his abilities.

This is confusing. Would be easier to just make an unarmed Daredevil vs. human Thor thread.

Silent Master
He wanted Daredevil to win. however, he forgot about Cap's durability.

KingD19
Cap eats Daredevil hits all day while beating him down.

Josh_Alexander
He wanted Daredevil to win. however, he forgot about Cap's durability.

I wanted a fair fight. Lets assume Cap is more durable.

KingD19
Cap is more durable. It won't be a "fair" fight unless you keep nerfing Cap. Then it'll only be fair for Matt.

Silent Master

It's not an assumption, Cap is far more durable.

Josh_Alexander
It's not an assumption, Cap is far more durable.

Okay. However.

Silent Master
Okay. However.

What?

KingD19
However is Cap tanks everything Matt throws at him and beats him down.

Josh_Alexander
Cap is more durable. It won't be a "fair" fight unless you keep nerfing Cap. Then it'll only be fair for Matt.

Hmmmm!?

Do you think i should nerf Cap's durability?

The thing is that this aint a DeathBattle. It is a fist fight. He can be more durable, but if he gets more beaten than his opponent, he loses.

They are having a friendly fight. Consider it that way. They just want to see who is a better fighter. Not more durable or stronger.

Silent Master
Are you just going to keep changing the stips until Daredevil wins?

Josh_Alexander
Are you just going to keep changing the stips until Daredevil wins?

I dont want anyone to win. I just want to see who is a better fighter.

KingD19
To do that though you're taking away a chunk of what makes Captain America who he is, yet you haven't nerfed Daredevil at all. So you want to see who will win if you weaken Captain America enough to make it a fight for Daredevil.

Darkstorm Zero
Allow me to make this easy for you. Instead of calling it a fistfight were one side gets nurfburgled, why not just call it a competition of fighting skill?

In a purely fighting technique perspective for example, I would give that edge to Dare Devil. The dude has a more nuanced and practiced fighting style. Steve seems more reliant on his more innate abilities such as his strength and his hand eye co-ordination (All his shield techniques for example) and it isn't quite a skill rather an innate ability.

However, Daredevil's accomplishments are not as high as those of Cap, because he's not meant to take on the same calibur of foes that Cap does.

Josh_Alexander
To do that though you're taking away a chunk of what makes Captain America who he is, yet you haven't nerfed Daredevil at all. So you want to see who will win if you weaken Captain America enough to make it a fight for Daredevil.

If i put to fight Captain america vs Daredevil i knwo Cap beats the hell out of Matt.

Cap is much more powerful than Dare.

So i have to nerf some of his superpowers, so this is determined by whom is a better fighter, and not who is stronger or more super.

How do you think i should balance this so i can get who is a better fighter? Give me an advice.

Darkstorm Zero
Because I got skimmed over, and I answered the question Josh asked above :P

Allow me to make this easy for you. Instead of calling it a fistfight were one side gets nurfburgled, why not just call it a competition of fighting skill?

In a purely fighting technique perspective for example, I would give that edge to Dare Devil. The dude has a more nuanced and practiced fighting style. Steve seems more reliant on his more innate abilities such as his strength and his hand eye co-ordination (All his shield techniques for example) and it isn't quite a skill rather an innate ability.

However, Daredevil's accomplishments are not as high as those of Cap, because he's not meant to take on the same calibur of foes that Cap does.

Josh_Alexander

Yeah this id to test who is a better fighter (more skilled).

How should i nerf them in order to make it a fight to test their fighting skills?

Josh_Alexander
Because I got skimmed over, and I answered the question Josh asked above :P

Didnt saw it.

Silent Master

Correction, he wants to see who'll win if he nerfs Cap enough for Daredevil to win.

Josh_Alexander
Correction, he wants to see who'll win if he nerfs Cap enough for Daredevil to win.

Lol, i am actually on Cap's favor. But what is the point of making it a fist fight, if Cap will kill him in one punch!?

If you read the topic of the Thread is FIST FIGHT it doesn't say Captain america vs Daredevil. That means there are going to be rules.

Josh_Alexander
Hello guys. Due to several of your comments i will be redesigning this thread, and fixing it. Will make a new thread with appropiate regulations.

Silent Master
Lol, i am actually on Cap's favor. But what is the point of making it a fist fight, if Cap will kill him in one punch!?

If you read the topic of the Thread is FIST FIGHT it doesn't say Captain america vs Daredevil. That means there are going to be rules.

No, you're not.

It's a fist fight between Cap and Daredevil. the rules state that we use their standard versions unless otherwise stated. meaning Cap wins and once you realized that, you started adding stips so that your boy Daredevil would win.

Josh_Alexander
No, you're not.

It's a fist fight between Cap and Daredevil. the rules state that we use their standard versions unless otherwise stated. meaning Cap wins and once you realized that, you started adding stips so that your boy Daredevil would win.

I forgot about Cap's super strenght. Therefore i needed to nerf it.

I am the OP am not taking part of the discussion. I don't care who wins.

If i leave Cap's super strenght then He KILLS Dare in a coulple of punches.

Silent Master
You forgot that Cap was strong, I find that very hard to believe. you also wanted to nerf his durability.

I think you do.

That's life.

Sable
I forgot about Cap's super strenght. Therefore i needed to nerf it.

I am the OP am not taking part of the discussion. I don't care who wins.

If i leave Cap's super strenght then He KILLS Dare in a coulple of punches.

You did not. Thats literally his #1 feature. Now you are just lying.

Silent Master
For someone that claims he's not taking part in the discussion, he's certainly posted a lot on this thread.

Sable
He's an idiot. He tried to steer the fight where he wanted to go by changing the rules to ensure the outcome the entire way. Then when did didn't get the result he wanted, he wants to abandon the thread.

Sable
Guys this is a fist fight! No Super Strenght for none, nor Shield for Capt. This is to test who is a better fighter ONLY.
That is right! What is the problem?

This is the TV show Daredevil, not the one interpreted by Ben Affleck.
Yes, Cap was a nerd basically before the Syrup.

Hmmmm!?

Do you think i should nerf Cap's durability?

The thing is that this aint a DeathBattle. It is a fist fight. He can be more durable, but if he gets more beaten than his opponent, he loses.

They are having a friendly fight. Consider it that way. They just want to see who is a better fighter. Not more durable or stronger.
I dont want anyone to win. I just want to see who is a better fighter.
If i put to fight Captain america vs Daredevil i knwo Cap beats the hell out of Matt.

Cap is much more powerful than Dare.

So i have to nerf some of his superpowers, so this is determined by whom is a better fighter, and not who is stronger or more super.

How do you think i should balance this so i can get who is a better fighter? Give me an advice.
Didnt saw it. Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

If you read the topic of the Thread is FIST FIGHT it doesn't say Captain america vs Daredevil. That means there are going to be rules. Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hello guys. Due to several of your comments i will be redesigning this thread, and fixing it. Will make a new thread with appropiate regulations.

Isnt taking part of the discussionlaughing out loud

Impediment
Closed at the request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.