Maximus (Gladiator) vs. Jaime Lannister (GoT)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Maximus from Gladiator vs. Jaime Lannister from Game of Thrones

Who wins?

quanchi112
Maximus wins. Do you agree if Jaime gets that special armor you're fanboyish over.

Rebel95
You're a ***

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rebel95
You're a *** Answer my original question in the other thread and quit being a pansy.

Josh_Alexander
Damn! IDK!

Really this is one of those scenarios i don't have an answer!

50-50!

relentless1
Jamie doesn't really have many feats pre hand chop, only one skirmish against Ned so based on that alone Maximus shits all over him

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by relentless1
Jamie doesn't really have many feats pre hand chop, only one skirmish against Ned so based on that alone Maximus shits all over him

Not really.

He killed several good warriors in the whispering woods before being captured by Robb Stark.

He is also the youngest Kingsguard ever, which is a very impressive feat. (He became Kingsguard at 16 if am not wrong).

Also he is regarded as the best swordman of his time.

He also fought the Lady of Tarth solo while being weak after spending days in a dungeon without eating.

Jaime is not a man you want to underestimate in battle!

relentless1
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Not really.

He killed several good warriors in the whispering woods before being captured by Robb Stark.

He is also the youngest Kingsguard ever, which is a very impressive feat. (He became Kingsguard at 16 if am not wrong).

Also he is regarded as the best swordman of his time.

He also fought the Lady of Tarth solo while being weak after spending days in a dungeon without eating.

Jaime is not a man you want to underestimate in battle!

those warriors have no feats and all the talk of him being the best is heresay, we don't see any of that on screen save for holding his own against Ned and Brienne; Maximus shits all over that with the fight against Tiberius and the tigers alone

carthage
Maximus

Josh_Alexander
those warriors have no feats and all the talk of him being the best is heresay, we don't see any of that on screen save for holding his own against Ned and Brienne; Maximus shits all over that with the fight against Tiberius and the tigers alone

I dont see Tiberius being better than Brienne!

Maximus is great, enough to beat Jaime i dont know.

relentless1
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I dont see Tiberius being better than Brienne!

Maximus is great, enough to beat Jaime i dont know.

youre right, maybe he is maybe he isn't but you add those cheap tiger in there and thats a feat that i know jamie wouldn't survive

Josh_Alexander
youre right, maybe he is maybe he isn't but you add those cheap tiger in there and thats a feat that i know jamie wouldn't survive

Give him a shield and a Sword and he could.

The thing is they are very similar characters.

Both are great commanders in theit universes.
While Maximus has had more fighting scenes and been seen a really good swordman, Jaime has had little but very significant fights.

(I dont think Tiberius is better than Brienne for instance, Yet The tigers were there helping Tiberius making it worse for Maximus)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.