Thor enters Star Wars Verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
Thor enters the Star Wars verse and starts ****ing up the Republic before the Empire.

Can he be stopped?

ShadowFyre
Good one. I don't know really. That's a little ships with a lotta firepower. It would probably take the deathstar blast to actually kill him

Better I put it this way, I think he can be stopped, but no single individual can do so. It would take at least an Armada to do so. But he would have to run around destroying ship by ship. That's gonna be an uphill battle.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sable
Thor enters the Star Wars verse and starts ****ing up the Republic before the Empire.

Can he be stopped?

They'd stop him eventually; it would require a massive coordinated effort however and the Republic would take heavy losses...

But they'd eventually get him...

Sable
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Good one. I don't know really. That's a little ships with a lotta firepower. It would probably take the deathstar blast to actually kill him

Better I put it this way, I think he can be stopped, but no single individual can do so. It would take at least an Armada to do so. But he would have to run around destroying ship by ship. That's gonna be an uphill battle.

You think only the death star could take him out? The star destroyers have turvo cannons that can vaporize large astroids.

Khazra Reborn
I'm not sure, it'd be pretty hard to stop him, the big ships have the fire power, but he's too small and fast for, a star destroyer, for example, to hit him.

relentless1
Theres nobody in Star Wars thats on Thor level of strength or durability, having said that i don't know if he's got any sort of defence for the Force or a lightsaber. If he doesn't then I could see somebody of Yoda or Palpatines level giving him trouble maybe even getting a win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
Theres nobody in Star Wars thats on Thor level of strength or durability, having said that i don't know if he's got any sort of defence for the Force or a lightsaber. If he doesn't then I could see somebody of Yoda or Palpatines level giving him trouble maybe even getting a win. laughing out loud

Darkstorm Zero
I get the feeling this is one of those threads where I am going to struggle to find a f**k to give... And so will everyone else.

https://media.giphy.com/media/4dcEVfCRBs2Oc/giphy.gif

https://i.imgur.com/tJLfGmr.gif

K-Dog
Well first of all, has he ever shown the ability to travel through space, or survive in space? If not, all they have to do is leave him on a single ship or a single planet. He can conquer whatever he wants there, but if he has no way to get to anyone else, he is stuck in the water.

Sable
His hammer travels through space and he does through the bifrost

KingD19
Originally posted by K-Dog
Well first of all, has he ever shown the ability to travel through space, or survive in space? If not, all they have to do is leave him on a single ship or a single planet. He can conquer whatever he wants there, but if he has no way to get to anyone else, he is stuck in the water.

Yes. He was picked up in deep space by the Guardians of the Galaxy. And Mjolnir is fast enough to enter orbit in 3 seconds, so I could see him flying around in space if Heimdall isn't available.

relentless1
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

based on?

Psychotron
That's a lot of Thor wanking. The Star Destroyers can definitely kill him.

KingD19
Originally posted by Psychotron

Well a city blew up in his face and he was fine. Bitfrost blew up in his face and he was fine.

But the most important thing you're messing up on is that a Star Destroyer Turbolaser has a hard time locking on to skilled pilots in ships as big as the Millenium Falcon. Even the smallest ship is like 10-15 feet long.

Thor is 6'4, maaaaybe 6'6. And he's flying through space, giving off no heat trails or anything like that. He'd be nearly impossible to even see through a targeting setup, much less lock-on to him. So he's essentially an invisible flying toothpick that can punch holes clean through ships and fly fast enough to reach orbit from ground level in 2-3 seconds.

Darth Thor
Problem is we've not seen him flying and fighting through space yet. I'm guessing he will in IW, but we've not seen it yet.

But putting that aside, it will take a lot of fire power to put him down. Though I do wonder how one of Jango's seismic charges would effect him. Shouldn't put him down though given the Bi-Frost and Slovakia explosions.

Sable
Originally posted by KingD19
Well a city blew up in his face and he was fine. Bitfrost blew up in his face and he was fine.

But the most important thing you're messing up on is that a Star Destroyer Turbolaser has a hard time locking on to skilled pilots in ships as big as the Millenium Falcon. Even the smallest ship is like 10-15 feet long.

Thor is 6'4, maaaaybe 6'6. And he's flying through space, giving off no heat trails or anything like that. He'd be nearly impossible to even see through a targeting setup, much less lock-on to him. So he's essentially an invisible flying toothpick that can punch holes clean through ships and fly fast enough to reach orbit from ground level in 2-3 seconds.

6'3"

KingD19
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Problem is we've not seen him flying and fighting through space yet. I'm guessing he will in IW, but we've not seen it yet.

But putting that aside, it will take a lot of fire power to put him down. Though I do wonder how one of Jango's seismic charges would effect him. Shouldn't put him down though given the Bi-Frost and Slovakia explosions.

OP has him flying through space. As many Republic ships and installations are in space. Unless he just had Heimdall or his dad teleporting him everywhere.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Large ships have virtually no chance of hitting him with their primary weaponry...

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Psychotron

They've got the fire power to stop him, but like others have said, they've never shown the accuracy to hit something as small or fast as a single human sized target flying at super sonic speeds.

KingD19
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
They've got the fire power to stop him, but like others have said, they've never shown the accuracy to hit something as small or fast as a single human sized target flying at super sonic speeds.

That can punch right through their ship like a space cannonball. Or shoot space lightning. Spaaaace.

Darth Thor

They shoot a lot of lasers though. And SW have some really small craft to hit.

Also SD's come packed with hundreds of Tie fighters which are also pretty fast agile and fly at supersonic speeds.

Still, Thor won't go down easy. Just saying he will he hit.

KingD19
Thor will literally be invisible to them. He doesn't give off any heat signatures, and he's too small to hit. You realize they use targeting computers to hit the other ships, not eyeballing it. 2 meters is 6'5 feet. The size of the thermal exhaust port on the Death Star. Luke only hit that otherwise literally impossible target because he used the Force. And that was on a stationary target. Imagine all those non-Force user trying to hit a womprat sized target flying through space at beyond supersonic speeds as Mjolnir has gone from ground level to orbit in 2-3 seconds. A target who they can't use tracking equipment on as he's not a ship. He's a guy in space with a hammer that also doesn't give off a heat signature. Also he can zap lightning all through space. Or just fly through ships willy nilly.

Sable
If Thor would be to small to hit with a Tie Fighter how did Anakin kill droids with his ship from Naboo?

Who said he doesn't give off a heat signature and where did you pull that one from?

Also the OP never states he's flying around in Space. I don't know why this divulged into this..

He can't fly planet to planet. No evidence to suggest he can without bifrost at this point.

Sable

Not true. Anakin was dusting droids with a ship from Naboo. They are smaller then Thor. And this is a dumb argument. People in star wars shoot each other with tiny blasters from 30-40ft away.

It's like saying an At-At can't hit foot soldiers cause they are too small? Do you realize how stupid this sounds?

TheLordofMurder
No evidence to suggest he can without bifrost at this point.

For the moment lets assume that he cant fly in space, and instead, goes from planet to planet via Bifrost raining down chaos on his targets...

That might actually be worse for the empire; they wont be able to use their strongest weapons on him if he's fighting on a planetary surface (or atleast well within a planets atmosphere)...

Although that might allow them to nuke Thor with the Deathstar...

They'd have to sacrifice an entire planet to get him, but I did say earlier that they'd take heavy losses before they brought Thor down...

smile

Sable
Yes he can use bifrost to travel for this thread. The idea of this Space Battle isn't provable based on Thor showings.

But people need to remember, Star Destroyers are not just in space. They can be inner atmosphere to.

Darth Thor

But people need to remember, Star Destroyers are not just in space. They can be inner atmosphere to.

Yeah I'm sure we've seen the Pre-Empire ones inside Planetary atmospheres. If not in the movies then definitely in TCW.

Darkstorm Zero
Acclimators in Attack of the Clones.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7359/13094456334_41692a542a_b.jpg

Venators on Coruscant's surface during Revenge of the Sith.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060510211923/rpggeneration/images/6/6f/Venator_takeoff.jpg

And Rogue One gives us an ISD1 hovering over a city in atmosphere.

http://fr.web.img4.acsta.net/r_1920_1080/pictures/16/08/18/10/31/322408.jpg

Raptor22
Thor would eventually go down.

With that being said, I would love to see him square off with the emperor, for no other reason than to see the look on Thors face when palpatine tries to shoot him with lightning.

Psychotron

Not that I remember much of his shitty movies but he never struck me as very maneuverable.

Khazra Reborn
Not true. Anakin was dusting droids with a ship from Naboo. They are smaller then Thor. And this is a dumb argument. People in star wars shoot each other with tiny blasters from 30-40ft away.

It's like saying an At-At can't hit foot soldiers cause they are too small? Do you realize how stupid this sounds?

I can't comment on Anakin, I don't remember the particular scene you are referencing.

None the less, I don't know what point you're trying to make, you're comparing hand weapons and cavalry type stuff to massive ships that aren't intended to strike against one human sized object. It'd be like trying to shoot a fly with a harrier.

Sable
And AT-AT walkers were shooting humans.

Sable
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah I'm sure we've seen the Pre-Empire ones inside Planetary atmospheres. If not in the movies then definitely in TCW.

And if you read the OP this is pre Empire, what are you saying then? Also TCW, there was Star Destroyers inner atmosphere, I don't know what point you are trying to make.

Darth Thor
And if you read the OP this is pre Empire, what are you saying then? Also TCW, there was Star Destroyers inner atmosphere, I don't know what point you are trying to make.

I don't know what point you're arguing tbh. I'm agreeing with you.

Sable
It sounded sarcastic, my bad if not.

Darth Thor
Nope, was serious. Was trying to remember the scenes where we've seen that.

Sable
My apologies

Josh_Alexander

Can he be stopped?

Dumb ****ing thread! laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

The Empire finds out the planet he is in, and they use the Death Star to destroy it.

Star Wars wins.

Sable
Doubtful, he cant leave with the bifrost at any time.

Sable
*can

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Acclimators in Attack of the Clones.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7359/13094456334_41692a542a_b.jpg

Venators on Coruscant's surface during Revenge of the Sith.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060510211923/rpggeneration/images/6/6f/Venator_takeoff.jpg

And Rogue One gives us an ISD1 hovering over a city in atmosphere.

http://fr.web.img4.acsta.net/r_1920_1080/pictures/16/08/18/10/31/322408.jpg

Not a smart move really with a ship that big and one that should be able to decimate pretty much anything it wants to very efficiently from orbit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.