White Athletes Still Standing For The Anthem Are Standing For White Supremacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Surtur
White Athletes Still Standing For The Anthem Are Standing For White Supremacy

Lol.

cdtm
Stopped reading.

Flyattractor
Yeah the Article Title pretty much says everything you need to know...

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/BUm1cmI.jpg

Flyattractor
^#triggered

Bashar Teg
sorry you got #triggered again. are the drugs helping?

Flyattractor
Nope. They still can't hide how much of a Fascist Douche bag you are...

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/BUm1cmI.jpg

This is just another trend, when the next big thing/distraction to be offended over comes along and Trumpers get their marching orders, these same people will no longer care a single wet shit over NFL players sitting, kneeling, standing, farting etc.

Surtur
At this point Trumps presidency has been worth it just because of how much it ended up exposing some of the lunatics on the left.

Flyattractor
This is very true.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/jkcA8r6m.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
At this point Trumps presidency has been worth it just because of how much it ended up exposing some of the lunatics on the left.

^ Oh the irony and Surtur will never see it...

Surtur
I wonder why this triggers you so much Rob. It is pretty sad. I never said this story needs to be center stage in terms of what is going on in the world.

Flyattractor
This reminds me of the crap the Left started spouting back when they tried to make Burning the U.S Flag seem like it was just a Simple Form of Protest.

Fascism and Leftism...they walk hand in hand.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I wonder why this triggers you so much Rob. It is pretty sad. I never said this story needs to be center stage in terms of what is going on in the world.

Yet all you've done is talk shit about it incessantly, people kneeling and now people sitting in locker rooms. You've been bitching about Kapernick kneeling since he started it well over a year ago. Weird.

Don't worry, your new marching orders will come in soon and you'll have something new and shiny to rage over. I suspect within the week.

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor
This reminds me of the crap the Left started spouting back when they tried to make Burning the U.S Flag seem like it was just a Simple Form of Protest.

Fascism and Leftism...they walk hand in hand.

It's not like the flag symbolizes anything..

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Yet all you've done is talk shit about it incessantly, people kneeling and now people sitting in locker rooms. You've been bitching about Kapernick kneeling since he started it well over a year ago. Weird.

Don't worry, your new marching orders will come in soon and you'll have something new and shiny to rage over. I suspect within the week.

But the stuff I talk about doesn't mean that is stuff I think should be center stage in terms of what is going on in the world lol. I'm not saying the networks need to be covering this obsessively or anything.

Adam_PoE
Why does this need its own thread? Why is it not in the Triggered thread with all of the other right wing news stories that trigger Surtur?

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Why does this need its own thread? Why is it not in the Triggered thread with all of the other right wing news stories that trigger Surtur?

Lol, did you just say to yourself "summer is over, I'm not even gonna try anymore" ?

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Why does this need its own thread? Why is it not in the Triggered thread with all of the other right wing news stories that trigger Surtur?

^ Bingo ^

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Why does this need its own thread? Why is it not in the Triggered thread with all of the other right-wing news stories that trigger Surtur? Because he enjoys shitposting, shit rhetoric and needs to post his 80+ shit posts a day Adam.

Emperordmb
This isn't pointless though, it displays a serious issue with the mainstream media being arrogant, condescending, and out of touch.

Adam_PoE
So it belongs in the triggered thread, with the other arrogant, condescending, and out-of-touch subjects that trigger conservatives and hurt their fee-fees.

Sable
Says the guy who gets triggered and reports others.

BackFire
I agree with Adam, this seems like the kinda story that should be in the triggered thread, especially considering the OP post of Surt is the same as his various posts in that thread -

*Posts story*

"lol idiots" or something similar, no real attempt at garnering a discussion.

That said I'll leave this be. Next time though just post a story like this in the triggered thread.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
I agree with Adam, this seems like the kinda story that should be in the triggered thread, especially considering the OP post of Surt is the same as his various posts in that thread -

*Posts story*

"lol idiots" or something similar, no real attempt at garnering a discussion.

That said I'll leave this be. Next time though just post a story like this in the triggered thread.

Here is the thing, it's not a triggering though. A triggering is getting pissed off. Being triggered is not something you find amusing. So no, I'd say Adam has a fundamental misunderstanding of the word.

This does not truly piss me off. I find it funny and sad. That's not being triggered. Or is it now like racism, where we just toss the word around when it doesn't apply because some people do not like what is being said?

BackFire
Triggered is a word that's been getting tossed around here pretty liberally for a while now.

Sable
Dude,
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mq9Qih_66C0/WcU5hlONkJI/AAAAAAAAMiA/YxY_yZJE3a89wtmdZ1WVoYvZxiAhnhTWwCLcBGAs/s640/Lawrence-Odonnell-stop-the-hammering.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
Triggered is a word that's been getting tossed around here pretty liberally for a while now.

Indeed, but it tends to mean getting pissed off. That is how I interpret it. I don't find it as merely being amused by an event.

The usual suspects, though, love to come in and scream triggered anytime it's something they do not like being discussed.

BackFire
Calmness goes in. Triggered comes out. Can't explain that.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
Calmness goes in. Triggered comes out. Can't explain that.

But on to the topic: this is just funny and sad though isn't it? Come on now lol. "You're a white supremacist if you don't stand".

Put that into the context of this actually being about the flag and it's even funnier. Disrespect our country or you are essentially a Grand Wizard.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Here is the thing, it's not a triggering though. A triggering is getting pissed off. Being triggered is not something you find amusing. So no, I'd say Adam has a fundamental misunderstanding of the word.

This does not truly piss me off. I find it funny and sad. That's not being triggered. Or is it now like racism, where we just toss the word around when it doesn't apply because some people do not like what is being said?


^ You can practically taste how upset Surtur is in this post. It's palpable.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed, but it tends to mean getting pissed off. That is how I interpret it. I don't find it as merely being amused by an event.

The usual suspects, though, love to come in and scream triggered anytime it's something they do not like being discussed.

#NoSelfAwareness

Sable
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#NoSelfAwareness

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-09/20/19/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-02/anigif_sub-buzz-17525-1505948689-3.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^ You can practically taste how upset Surtur is in this post. It's palpable.

Lol Backfire, see exhibit A. I don't think what I said contained any triggering stuff or anything like that, but hey that doesn't matter.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
Stopped reading.

But that's the one statement you took out of there that's true. American politicians are quite the imperialistic tw*ts. They love love love to police the world and spread their supposed "freedom" to other nations.


Of all the memes, tropes, and bullshit in that article, you stopped on probably the only true thing.



Also, I think white supremacists should start taking a knee during the national anthem. Just to troll the knee-benders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.